Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RNC Attendees Throw Peanuts at Black Lady - "This is How We Feed the Animals."

+4
NaNook
othershoe1030
Nekochan
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Wow, ... just wow.

After Republican Convention attendees allegedly threw nuts at a black CNN camerawoman, saying, "This is how we feed the animals," the RNC Convention said in a statement:

“Yesterday two attendees exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/rnc-calls-incident-against-black-cnn-camerawoman-inexcusable

Nekochan

Nekochan

That is deplorable.

About the incident yesterday:

It is not clear whether the alleged culprit was a delegate or attending the convention in some other capacity.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I was talking to a friend on the phone and she told me about this incident. When I Googled it (because I didn't believe what I'd heard) I could see, thankfully, that the RNC leaders had them thrown out and declared the actions and comments totally unacceptable. It is unbelievable to me that people would act this way in public and at a national political convention in the 21st century.

People say the damnedest things when they're with others who they think share their outlook but to do and say something like this in public and basically in a venue surrounded by national news organizations is astoundingly stupid and thoughtless.

Le's hope for the sake of what's left of the Republican Party's reputation that these people were not delegates but were 'only' attendees. But who else goes to these things besides the delegates? I don't know.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Only racist idiots would think that other attendees would approve of such behavior. And apparently, the other attendees did not approve, at all.

I'm glad it was quickly condemned by the right... and the left. where was that indignation when the occupiers when throwing feces and breaking laws?

Of course good Ol Sal finds great delight in the moronic behavior of several idiots and would like nothing better than to paint the entire RNC crowd as approving of the incident. The fact that the miscreants were publically ejected has been shamelessly overlooked by the spinning cherry picker.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
It is not clear whether the alleged culprit was a delegate or attending the convention in some other capacity.

Doesn't matter. What's important here is that they behaved exactly the way we've come to expect Repukes to behave. It's kinda comforting when a pattern comes into stark relief, isn't it?

What we do know is that this incident was not reported to police and convention officials refuse to say whether or not their credentials were revoked. I'm guessing their tickets were upgraded and they'll be sitting in the VIP section tonight.
Razz

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Doesn't matter. What's important here is that they behaved exactly the way we've come to expect Repukes to behave. It's kinda comforting when a pattern comes into stark relief, isn't it?

What we do know is that this incident was not reported to police and convention officials refuse to say whether or not their credentials were revoked. I'm guessing their tickets were upgraded and they'll be sitting in the VIP section tonight.
Razz

Actually, what's important is the way the RNC handled it.

NaNook

NaNook

I'm guessing you missed the David Chalian comments or the Mia Love wiki page. Mia Love being called a "whore, house nigger" by Liberals..is so rich.

Where is Chris Matthews?????

[quote="salinsky"]
Nekochan wrote:
What we do know is that this incident was not reported to police t.[/font] Razz

Ah yes, poor old Sal is caught in another lie. Try this quote on for size from an article in your very own HuffPo: "and police immediately removed the two people from the premises".

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
Ah yes, poor old Sal is caught in another lie. Try this quote on for size from an article in your very own HuffPo: "and police immediately removed the two people from the premises".

Do you never tire of being wrong?

The CNN report also says that police and RNC security immediately removed the two attendees. But the City of Tampa’s Joint Information Center, which has been in contact with the Secret Service, told TPM on Wednesday there is no record the Tampa Police Department was involved “in any way shape or form.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/cnn-rnc-convention-camerawoman.php

Laughing

[quote="salinsky"]
nochain wrote:
The CNN report also says that police and RNC security immediately removed the two attendees. But the City of Tampa’s Joint Information Center, which has been in contact with the Secret Service, told TPM on Wednesday there is no record the Tampa Police Department was involved “in any way shape or form.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/cnn-rnc-convention-camerawoman.php

Laughing

You are an unadulterated idiot who can't even remember posting the incident wasn't reported to the police and when called on it then post that is was??? Except that the TPD was not involved - of course they weren't fool, if you could comprehend the written word you would discover CNN considered the incident closed. Wow, your dementia is really becoming pronounced. Call your nurse for more meds.

Sal

Sal

[quote="nochain"]
salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:

You are an unadulterated idiot who can't even remember posting the incident wasn't reported to the police and when called on it then post that is was??? Except that the TPD was not involved - of course they weren't fool, if you could comprehend the written word you would discover CNN considered the incident closed. Wow, your dementia is really becoming pronounced. Call your nurse for more meds.

That's some powerful stupid right there, Skippy. Read what I posted above again. See, the first sentence says what was reported by CNN. The second sentence disputes the info contained in the first sentence. That's what that "but" is all about. There saying the CNN report was WRONG, and police were NOT involved "in any way shape or form". Get it? Geez, Louise. Comprehending the written word is obviously waaaay above your pay grade.

[quote="salinsky"][quote="nochain"][quote="salinsky"]
nochain wrote:
Comprehending the written word is obviously waaaay above your pay grade.[/font]

I think at this point I will follow some very good advice I heard once, "never argue with an idiot or they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Have fun in your little fantasy world. Really, you ought to have that dementia checked out, it appears to be worsening.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
I think at this point I will follow some very good advice I heard once, "never argue with an idiot or they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Have fun in your little fantasy world. Really, you ought to have that dementia checked out, it appears to be worsening.

I graciously accept your shameful and complete surrender.

Better luck next time.

Laughing

Nekochan

Nekochan

Just talk to Sal about greens and cornbread and he becomes very smart. Wink

Nekochan wrote:Just talk to Sal about greens and cornbread and he becomes very smart. Wink

Yes, he is a legend in his own very small, shallow mind. What he really is: a cherry picking poser. But that's OK, it takes all kinds.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Completely disgusting, but not a surprise, nor are the personal attacks against the poster. I can easily envision at least two, maybe three, of our illustrious right wingers participating in this unseemly behavior.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Completely disgusting, but not a surprise, nor are the personal attacks against the poster. I can easily envision at least two, maybe three, of our illustrious right wingers participating in this unseemly behavior.

Shocked

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Just talk to Sal about greens and cornbread and he becomes very smart. Wink

Are you throwing peanuts at me, Neko?

Suspect

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:

Are you throwing peanuts at me, Neko?

Suspect

Only cornbread.

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:I'm glad it was quickly condemned by the right... and the left. where was that indignation when the occupiers when throwing feces and breaking laws?

They get a pass. As usual.

Wait until you see the hate come out at the DNC. Their fangs are sharp and full of venom. And I'm sure MSNBC will show ALL speeches by liberal minorities and play them up as if they're the best thing since sliced bread. Very predictable.

VectorMan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm glad it was quickly condemned by the right... and the left. where was that indignation when the occupiers when throwing feces and breaking laws?

They get a pass. As usual.

Wait until you see the hate come out at the DNC. Their fangs are sharp and full of venom. And I'm sure MSNBC will show ALL speeches by liberal minorities and play them up as if they're the best thing since sliced bread. Very predictable.

see 1968

salinsky wrote:Wow, ... just wow.

After Republican Convention attendees allegedly threw nuts at a black CNN camerawoman, saying, "This is how we feed the animals," the RNC Convention said in a statement:

“Yesterday two attendees exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/rnc-calls-incident-against-black-cnn-camerawoman-inexcusable

Where's the pictures or video? this allegedly happens?

not saying it didnt there are stupid people all over the place. and it seems the RNCC handled it approprietly. But youd think a camera person would have gotten some pictures of some peanuts or something at least on the ground. or a empty suspicious bag of peanuts in the perps pocession? Maybe they were running from the scene holding the evidence and can be identified later by picture so we can arrest them for a hate crime.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

This whole thing is jimmy carters fault. The peanut farming ex president strikes again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum