Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former President George Bush in 2007 predicted terror, death and chaos of Iraq pullout

+4
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM wrote: ...It was up to the Muslim to negotiate with his cousins over that item...

And with that statement, PaceDog's credibility just shrank another inch or so...... Or, maybe it was a foot.....

From what I've read, credibility is not part of his agenda.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Astro wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote: ...It was up to the Muslim to negotiate with his cousins over that item...

And with that statement, PaceDog's credibility just shrank another inch or so...... Or, maybe it was a foot.....

Well, I know he is still looking for Obama's real birth certificate; you know, the one hidden in the hall of records in Nairobi, Kenya......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Astro wrote:

Really? Please tell us about your credibility.....and your honesty.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Astro wrote:

Really? Please tell us about your credibility.....and your honesty.

I have not seen anyone posting ridiculous thoughts and or threads, when I do you are invited to point that out but until then he has no credibility.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:The predictions alluded to here by Boy George in 2007 did not require much wisdom . . . . it is clear that once we broke it we owned it . . . . . America cannot occupy these shit holes all over the world ad infinitum et al al nauseum.

Worked well in Germany, Japan and South Korea.

There is a world economy now, you probably did not notice.  Just because we do not get oil from the Middle East does not mean our friends and allies do not.  We have an obligation to defend them too.

Within limits . . . . . .

No, with NATO and several other countries, there are no limits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum