Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Obama's policies, past and present just seem to be working better and better:Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Obama's policies, past and present just seem to be working better and better:

Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

BY: Bill Gertz
September 2, 2014 4:55 pm

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

Read more: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-libyan-jetliners-raise-fears-of-suicide-airliner-attacks-on-911/

The liberals don't care and if it does occur, they will say...."well, look what happened when "W" was POTUS"....

Sal

Sal

I'm sure you two would like nothing better.

Despicable.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm sure you are despicable

Ah, PeeDawg counters with the always brilliant, "I know you are, but what am I", rejoinder.

I have been cut to the quick.

lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

More rightwing fearmongering.

Semi-retired President Obama's policies, past and present just seem to be working better and better:Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11   FEAR

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum