Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama to be advised by Pentagon Officials that air attacks are not enough.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama to be advised by Pentagon Officials that air attacks are not enough. Will it even come up or will the Pentagon be afraid to raise the issue with the Commander in Chief. Do they value their jobs more or the security of our country?

2seaoat

Air attacks are not enough for what?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Air attacks are not enough for what?
Semi-retired poster Markle is ready to start the Iraq war all over again. It must be fun to play the role of armchair general....

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama to be advised by Pentagon Officials that air attacks are not enough. Images15

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I just want to understand the concept of " enough".

2seaoat

crickets.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Air attacks are not enough for what?

Not enough to prevent the Islamic State from conquering more territory.

But of course we all know the military at the DOD are panty weights. Hell you and Sal could easily whip the butts of ten of em.  lol

2seaoat

Please explain what territory has been taken? So if we break this down into Butchmeup fear mongering, the ISIS have taken former Bath Party strongholds in Iraq, and have taken areas of western Syria where the Syrian government had lost control before ISIS.....so what have they "taken" which others could not control? Now to get back to my central question which in Butchmeup scared chitless tactics was avoided........ is enough then the status quo and no more territory, or what really is enough? I better get in my bunker to hear this answer........booga booga booga.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Isis hasn't taken over anything.  It's all lies cooked up by the panty weight butchmeup controlled mainstream media.
Isis is nothing but a bunch of children doing schoolboy pranks. But since all children make bad decisions it's no big deal. You and Sal need to go over there and put them over your knees and spank them and then they'll straighten up and fly right.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Please explain what territory has been taken?  So if we break this down into Butchmeup fear mongering, the ISIS have taken former Bath Party strongholds in Iraq, and have taken areas of western Syria where the Syrian government had lost control before ISIS.....so what have they "taken" which others could not control?   Now to get back to my central question which in Butchmeup scared chitless tactics was avoided........ is enough then the status quo and no more territory, or what really is enough?   I better get in my bunker to hear this answer........booga booga booga.

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama to be advised by Pentagon Officials that air attacks are not enough. ISISTerroritoryCities1032014_zps11d08fc4

Last edited by Markle on 10/8/2014, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Isis hasn't taken over anything. It's all lies cooked up by the panty weight butchmeup controlled mainstream media.
Isis is nothing but a bunch of children doing schoolboy pranks. But since all children make bad decisions it's no big deal. You and Sal need to go over there and put them over your knees and spank them and then they'll straighten up and fly right.

Finally Bob can go to bed tonight without his Mexican set of dressers on the front door, and his ISIS dressers on the back door. He has pledged to not listen to the hysterics of butchmeup, and to put his gun in the dresser and ride his bike like the brave child he once was........Life will become simple once you quit living scared.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle......now we can have some fun. What territory in Iraq has been taken which was not the territory under the control of the Bath Party prior to the American Invasion? What territory in Syria had not already been lost to the government prior to ISIS arrival. Are there a few scattered towns in Northern Syria being taken........yes, but let me ask this simple question......where is the massive territory take over when it is the bath party and Saddham's old units which are driving the advancements?

So Mr. Markle answer the question.....how much is enough?

Seagoat should be able to parse out the israeli state with that logic. Lol... what a doofus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum