Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will now name my threads, morning thought provoking news

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

Yep, it's kind of fun to post an article then watch both sides tear it up. But there are a couple of you that feel very secure that the U.S. cannot be attack.  One question? Why do you think we can cannot be attack? Now for the thought provoking articles:

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-king-warns-west-jihadists-next-target-093701543.html

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/08/29/report-pope-francis-is-in-the-crosshairs-of-isis/

Excuse me if one of these have already been posted, I am lazy this morning and do not want to read every thread.

BTW I think they are already here.

Ok let the fights begin or just ignore the thread.

Sal

Sal

Will now name my threads, morning thought provoking news 1581101562-1

2seaoat

We can be attacked. We have been attacked. We will be attacked. However, invading countries to protect this country mostly lacks efficacy. We lost almost five thousand and ten thousand wounded to avenge 3k lost in a terror attack. It took President Obama to withdraw, and actually kill the sob responsible.

Solution: invest in intelligence and precision strikes, with large corresponding military reductions, and increased investments in our economy. Tell those who try to instill fear and paralysis in America to go to hell.

2seaoat

Wow.....the Saudis are telling us that Europe next month, and the United States the following month are going to be attacked.....by golly why did they not say Israel who shares the Southwest border with ISIS? Isn't it generous of them to offer a 100 million dollar grant to fight ISIS when we spend up to a billion a day in Afghanastan.

This is becoming more obvious every day. Who has the most to gain with ISIS. Who has the most to lose? The Saudis had the same people invading Kuwait twenty years ago, and now THEY are in the cross hairs. However, the west must be attacked in order for our MIC to be stealing, and the American public to become paranoid scardy cats........People will die from attacks domestically and internationally, and dropping bombs rarely is the solution. Let the Saudis put a coalition together, and let THEM throw 100 BILLION.

Yep, it's kind of fun to post an article then watch both sides tear it up. But there are a couple of you that feel very secure that the U.S. cannot be attack. One question? Why do you think we can cannot be attack? Now for the thought provoking articles:

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-king-warns-west-jihadists-next-target-093701543.html

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/08/29/report-pope-francis-is-in-the-crosshairs-of-isis/

Excuse me if one of these have already been posted, I am lazy this morning and do not want to read every thread.

BTW I think they are already here.

Ok let the fights begin or just ignore the thread.
------
You beat me to it with your first article. I think the House of Saud and other Arabs need to take care of their own business.

Let them form their own army to take on ISIS and we can just sell them the arms to do so.

2seaoat

Tell me Pace.....that big bad ISIS is right at the Golan Heights......if they are such a threat......why have they cowered at Israel? It is one big set up to reengage American troops and perpetually drain this great nation by the MIC and the oligarchy as we squander our wealth instead of investing the same in our economy and the creation of private sector jobs.

2seaoat wrote:Tell me Pace.....that big bad ISIS is right at the Golan Heights......if they are such a threat......why have they cowered at Israel?   It is one big set up to reengage American troops and perpetually drain this great nation by the MIC and the oligarchy as we squander our wealth instead of investing the same in our economy and the creation of private sector jobs.

They won't fight Israel because Israel won't hem and haw over exterminating them all. With Obama, he is going to draw red lines in the sand and head to the golf course not caring if they are crossed. Of course, you didn't read all of my post, but I said SELL them the weapons and LET THEM do it themselves.

Here are my words:
I think the House of Saud and other Arabs need to take care of their own business.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I agree, we need to let those in the neighborhood provide their own defense. Europe too is in more immediate danger than we are, let them call up some troops and use some of their military equipment. Too bad we've gotten into the mind set as a nation that it is our responsibility to police the whole planet. Is everyone else helpless? If we didn't exist they would be attacking each other without our help that's for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum