Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum

+7
knothead
Markle
no stress
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
Sal
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

Who would have thought mere words after eight years would scare Rambo off.......lesser men have run, but I would never had thought Rambo would run. He used to parcel it out pretty good.......I guess now that he carries a gun.....words are too much work.

Sal

Sal

Bob?

I thought maybe this was the link to which he was referring ...

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/

I was curious, so I ventured over to have a look.

It had been so long, that I'd forgotten my password.

Anyhoo, that place is like a wayward home for posters who couldn't hang with the big dogs.

I didn't see Bob, but the rest of the walking wounded were there.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Come on, guys! lol.  Some people just see everything from a superior vantage point! lol.   Not everyone is a wrastler!  Some people can see more than just one side of an issue!  lol.  Every poster over at that forum is open minded and sees all sides to every issue equally!  lol.   And then every poster here on this forum can only see one side to every issue!  lol.  That is the only way to see things, you see! lol

Though I'll tell you one thing!  lol.  If any suns a bitch steps on my grass...lol...

Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum RamboIIM60E3-3

2seaoat

Though I'll tell you one thing! lol. If any suns a bitch steps on my grass...lol...

That is a great idea......Pensacola Bob action figure........with a judge hidden in his pants with the milk duds and popcorn, the retail box will have a picture of Pensacola Bob shooting a pregnant woman in the back running from stepping on his property........and his cargo pants bulging from hot buttered popcorn and a two liter bottle of coke with a pint of Jack.

I could see the commercial for the Pensacola Bob action figure.....as he strolls down the street old ladies and children run across the street......as he strides in his dollar shoes and returns home to that bar stool looking out his kitchen window to his open garage.....hoping that a twelve year old will venture into the same......much more sport shooting a twelve year old in the back than slower pregnant women. Pensacola Bob.....get your action figure today.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Though I'll tell you one thing!  lol.  If any suns a bitch steps on my grass...lol...

That is a great idea......Pensacola Bob action figure........with a judge hidden in his pants with the milk duds and popcorn, the retail box will have a picture of Pensacola Bob shooting a pregnant woman in the back running from stepping on his property........and his cargo pants bulging from hot buttered popcorn and a two liter bottle of coke with a pint of Jack.  

I could see the commercial for the Pensacola Bob action figure.....as he strolls down the street old ladies and children run across the street......as he strides in his dollar shoes and returns home to that bar stool looking out his kitchen window to his open garage.....hoping that a twelve year old will venture into the same......much more sport shooting a twelve year old in the back than slower pregnant women.   Pensacola Bob.....get your action figure today.

Get to work, 2seaoat.

http://www.twinkind.com/en/landing

2seaoat

Will bob do a selfie with the cargo pants, the buttered popcorn, the milk duds, the two litre coke, and the pint of jack?

He also has not disclosed where he keeps the judge. I think he will bargain hard. He will probably want 3% of the gross, and be able to keep all revenue from is autographs. We will see if he posts a photo which we can submit. I think this action figure could change the American political scene. Crime would drop as a wave of imitators would be walking the streets shooting folks in the back, and leaving that tell tale milk dud on the bloodied back.

Run a couple of tv ads selling Pensacola Bob, and soon it will be sweeping the nation. We can go onto shark tank to get funding. This has a huge upside.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This forum is markle/pacedog vs the ultra liberal versions of markle/pacedog.

With the exception of seaoat who is both an ultra liberal and a "lifelong republican". lol

2seaoat

With the exception of seaoat who is both an ultra liberal and a "lifelong republican". lol

I drive a Prius and a Chevy dump truck......I can chew gum and walk......and I remain a republican who criticizes stupid.....who would have thunk.

2seaoat

I am dead serious. I think we can spin the action figure into a tv series on HBO......Pensacola Bob. We could begin working on story lines and what a boost to the local economy as camera crews follow Bob and Hallmark on a bike ride, and Bob shoots a tourist in the back for looking at his bike chained to a tree at Navy Point. Of course Hallmark would intervene to stop Pensacola Bob, only to taste gooey milk dud covered lead..........this series could at least last as long as Louie lasted, and the action figures are good for about three million. I am seeing a laid back six month retirement wallowing in all the cash from Pensacola Bob, the action figure which never saw a back that came back.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This thread is really making it obvious how much you resent it when your opinions are challenged. lol

By the way, Rambo didn't shoot people in the back. Neither did John Wayne or any other fictional hero. lol

2seaoat

This thread is really making it obvious how much you resent it when your opinions are challenged. lol

By the way, Rambo didn't shoot people in the back. Neither did John Wayne or any other fictional hero. lol

Bingo....that is why this thing will take off in the new America. The old America people helped Americans and did not let traitors manipulate the media. Today's America everyone thinks it is ok to shoot folks in the back, and that a good old fashion John Wayne fist fight which is fair is stupid.....it would be much more efficient to do it the Ayn Rand way.....shoot them in the back and maximize the individual.

I am dead serious. This action figure will sweep the nation. Every person packing who thinks Ayn Rand is their hero can get theirs and shoot folks in the back. It is the right time to train our children with proper action figures for the new America. I got mine......We do not need no stinking little brown diseased bags of garbage.......and where is my tax cut.......we do not need no stinking John Wayne heroes.....we need Pensacola Bob.....he never saw a back twice.

no stress

no stress

I wouldn't be so happy....run one or two more off and this place will definitely be a left wingnut circle jerk and will certainly die. Opposing views are what keeps debate lively, denigrating others because you have superior numbers does not work to your advantage.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:This thread is really making it obvious how much you resent it when your opinions are challenged. lol

Bingo....that is why this thing will take off in the new America.  The old America people helped Americans and did not let traitors manipulate the media.  Today's America everyone thinks it is ok to shoot folks in the back, and that a good old fashion John Wayne fist fight which is fair is stupid.....it would be much more efficient to do it the Ayn Rand way.....shoot them in the back and maximize the individual.

I am dead serious.  This action figure will sweep the nation.  Every person packing who thinks Ayn Rand is their hero can get theirs and shoot folks in the back.  It is the right time to train our children with proper action figures for the new America.  I got mine......We do not need no stinking little brown diseased bags of garbage.......and where is my tax cut.......we do not need no stinking John Wayne heroes.....we need Pensacola Bob.....he never saw a back twice.

Damn right. We need to crucify the victims of violent crime. Not like in the old days when they glorifed home invaders and murderers and armed robbers and put them up on a pedestal as role models. lol
Your insights into history are as notable as your "lifelong republicanism". lol

2seaoat

How about some folks with gonads who actually have a sense of humor and engage in intellectual exchanges. I would expect a person like T to run, but Bob can give and take. I am dead serious about the action figure. It will be a hit. A real money maker. Every leftie in America would have to get one. I think we are sitting on a three million dollar idea, and we are worried about folks leaving. We need to get our priorities right.

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:I wouldn't be so happy....run one or two more off and this place will definitely be a left wingnut circle jerk and will certainly die.   Opposing views are what keeps debate lively, denigrating others because you have superior numbers does not work to your advantage.

No one has been run off. More correctly stated, "If more GOP supporters opt to shield themselves from objective reality and retreat to the comfort of a private forum where they can circle jerk uncontested...."

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Who would have thought mere words after eight years would scare Rambo off.......lesser men have run, but I would never had thought Rambo would run.  He used to parcel it out pretty good.......I guess now that he carries a gun.....words are too much work.

Bet you were the kid that got picked on in the school yard. Now you have found a way to try and bully others from the safety of anonymity and his childish lies intended only to stir a pot he plays in alone.

Conservatives post the TRUTH AND FACTS and you, and the other lost Progressives here launch personal attacks. Instead of inviting others to join the discussion, you believe you "win" if they leave you wallowing in your hate and vitriol.

boards of FL wrote:
no stress wrote:I wouldn't be so happy....run one or two more off and this place will definitely be a left wingnut circle jerk and will certainly die.   Opposing views are what keeps debate lively, denigrating others because you have superior numbers does not work to your advantage.

No one has been run off. More correctly stated, "If more GOP supporters opt to shield themselves from objective reality and retreat to the comfort of a private forum where they can circle jerk uncontested...."

You and seagoat are such smug assholes that you should rename this forum the black hole.

If y'all could limit yourselves to objective criticism instead of demeaning and trashing people this place would grow.

It's understandable that people are put off from participation considering the nasty tone set. Y'all deserve each other.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:You and seagoat are such smug assholes that you should rename this forum the black hole.

If y'all could limit yourselves to objective criticism instead of demeaning and trashing people this place would grow.

It's understandable that people are put off from participation considering the nasty tone set. Y'all deserve each other.

I only act like a smug asshole when I'm dealing with an incredibly ignorant post.    It just so happens that there are many incredibly ignorant posts that float around this forum.  

That said, I encourage everyone to respond to me in a smug asshole tone whenever they like.  No need to hold back, as I'm pretty sure I can handle someone's words on the internet. In exchange, I'll promise not to run and hide away in a private, circle-jerk liberal cave.

Sal

Sal

Hilarious.

Two posters that can't go 24 hours without calling someone a communist want to decry the negative tone.

Thanks for the lulz.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You and seagoat are such smug assholes that you should rename this forum the black hole.

I only act like a smug asshole when I'm dealing with an incredibly ignorant post.    It just so happens that there are many incredibly ignorant posts that float around this forum.  

That said, I encourage everyone to respond to me in a smug asshole tone whenever they like.  No need to hold back, as I'm pretty sure I can handle someone's words on the internet. In exchange, I'll promise not to run and hide away in a private, circle-jerk liberal cave.

I'm not bothered... but then I'm able to understand that others can be. We call that empathy... in the equally foreign concept "good manners". I think that the way y'all treat pace is mean spirited. I know civil discourse might be too much to ask... but sticking pins in people shows us more about you than your victims... many not here anymore.

Sal wrote:Hilarious.

Two posters that can't go 24 hours without calling someone a communist want to decry the negative tone.

Thanks for the lulz.

I give you some latitude because you actually have a sense of humor... not the narcissistic twist of seagoat and boards... and you rarely get personal unless attacked first.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:Hilarious.

Thanks for the lulz.

I give you some latitude because you actually have a sense of humor... not the narcissistic twist of seagoat and boards... and you rarely get personal unless attacked first.

Well pkr he did pull against Michigan State . . . .

2seaoat

I think that the way y'all treat pace is mean spirited.

I have never treated Pace badly....never. However, I have trashed you so many times that I certainly understand why you are uncomfortable. If you want to play tennis with the girls.....go ahead.......but the big boyz hit the ball back at you......I never had you pegged as a wussie.......I guess I was wrong.

2seaoat wrote:I think that the way y'all treat pace is mean spirited.

I have never treated Pace badly....never. However, I have trashed you so many times that I certainly understand why you are uncomfortable. If you want to play tennis with the girls.....go ahead.......but the big boyz hit the ball back at you......I never had you pegged as a wussie.......I guess I was wrong.

You have never bothered me... although it gets old rebutting the words and positions you put in my mouth.

2seaoat

You have never bothered me... although it gets old rebutting the words and positions you put in my mouth.

I think you have me confused with somebody else.......last time I checked your mouth was already full......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum