Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

These may be the best legs I ever seen on a girl...yummy.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Was that a .223 or 762X39?

2seaoat

She looks like my wife at 25. I used to get tired of friends telling my wife right to her face that she had the best legs they had ever seen. I remember in college when she was walking up some long stairs where attic stairs above cut off the full view of the person walking up the stairs, and you could only see their legs, and she was wearing these white hot pants shorts and I heard all the males at the top of the stairs letting out OMG, and other exclamations of admiration....I never got jealous.....because her legs were long tight and beautiful........and they kinda liked being with me....so I still like looking at 25 year old legs, but damn if at 60 she is still getting complimented on her legs. She could out run every boy in her high school, but it was before title 9, so she never got an opportunity to let those beautiful legs do their thing on a competitive track. I was beyond lucky.....and at 60, I still tell her that her legs look like a 35 year olds.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:Was that a .223 or 762X39?

Looked like a 50 cal to me....he's being a showoff...

I hate guys with bigger guns and ...........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum