Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

from the website of the resort hotel Obama is gonna put up the illegals in

+6
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Sal
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama wants to put the illegals in a resort hotel in the Rio Grande Valley called the Palmaire. I found this on the Palmaire's website...

from the website of the resort hotel Obama is gonna put up the illegals in Palmai10

you just can't make this shit up. lol

2seaoat

Please keep your racism alive and well now that we have lost many of our worse racist. Somebody has to carry the water. So tell us about this invasion and how much it is costing this country to deport these children. Now, that you have taken the time to understand the issue, tell us if this hotel cuts that cost or adds to the cost? What you have no idea? You mean you posted this to simply show those brown kids are getting posh treatment, and that there is no rational basis to have places near the border which can safely and with fewer dollars process and deport kids?

At least you are no longer riding that fence where you feel safe. You have displayed your racial hatred of brown children, and think that they should be treated like little bags of garbage......keep up the good work.....somebody has to pick up the stupid side around here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm racist allright.  Racist against whitebread WASP politician parasites like this one...

At time of austerity, 8 universities spent top dollar on Hillary Rodham Clinton speeches

That headline is from this racist right-wing rag (lol)...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/at-time-of-austerity-eight-universities-spent-top-dollar-on-hillary-clinton-speeches/2014/07/02/cf1d1070-016a-11e4-b8ff-89afd3fad6bd_story.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The right-wing racist propaganda from that right-wing racist newspaper...

At least eight universities, including four public institutions, have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for Hillary Rodham Clinton to speak on their campuses over the past year, sparking a backlash from some student groups and teachers at a time of austerity in higher education.

In one previously undisclosed transaction, the University of Connecticut — which just raised tuition by 6.5 percent — paid $251,250 from a donor fund for Clinton to speak on campus in April. Other examples include $300,000 to speak at the University of California at Los Angeles in March and $225,000 for a speech scheduled for October at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.

The potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidate also has been paid for speeches at the University at Buffalo, Colgate University and Hamilton College in New York, as well as Simmons College in Boston and the University of Miami in Florida.

At least eight universities, including four public institutions, have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for Hillary Rodham Clinton to speak on their campuses over the past year, sparking a backlash from some student groups and teachers at a time of austerity in higher education.

In one previously undisclosed transaction, the University of Connecticut — which just raised tuition by 6.5 percent — paid $251,250 from a donor fund for Clinton to speak on campus in April. Other examples include $300,000 to speak at the University of California at Los Angeles in March and $225,000 for a speech scheduled for October at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.

The potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidate also has been paid for speeches at the University at Buffalo, Colgate University and Hamilton College in New York, as well as Simmons College in Boston and the University of Miami in Florida.

Officials at those five schools refused to say what they paid Clinton. But if she earned her standard fee of $200,000 or more, that would mean she took in at least $1.8 million in speaking income from universities in the past nine months.

Since stepping down as secretary of state in early 2013, Clinton has given dozens of paid speeches to industry conventions and Wall Street banks. But Clinton’s acceptance of high fees for university visits has drawn particularly sharp criticism, with some students and academic officials saying the expenditures are a poor use of funds at a time of steep tuition hikes and budget cuts across higher education.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This short video helps to explain why seaoat is so obsessed with "racism". lol

http://blogs.canoe.ca/lilleyspad/politics/video-is-everything-racist-at-mcgill-the-answer-is-yes/

2seaoat

So, you run away from an issue once again. Change the subject so you can quietly retreat to the top of the fence. What does Hillary Clinton have to do with the decision to buy a hotel to house children? Nothing

However, I will assist you in your cowardly retreat to the fence. It is wrong to pay football coaches millions, and to pay speakers a quarter of a million for an hour speech. Pressure must be applied to reverse the blank checks we are giving Universities in this nation to spend money outside their core responsibility. I am also watching morning Joe, and I understand your stream of thought as you change subjects because you are afraid to address the racism you harbor which makes brown children little parcels of garbage which should be disposed of like the same......get back to the subject, or turn off morning Joe, or we will be talking about Christie running for President on the racist thread title little brown bags of garbage staying at four star hotels.

2seaoat

No, everything is not racist. Some people actually strive to be fair and evenhanded. However, others because of where they were raised, or because of familial pressure as a child are hateful bigots. The wise politician and propagandist understands that this irrational fear instilled in children can be manipulated to accomplish political goals. Please keep your steady stream of hate.....somebody had to pick up the slack around here.......Brother Carl as taught you well how to hate from fear.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All my life I've been a member of the most despised minority of all, seaoat. My minority is even despised by many in the black community.
I have more knowledge about bigotry in my little finger than you have in your whole "lifelong republican" body, seaoat. lol

He's just intellectually lazy. The race card allows him to avoid confronting his ideological fallacies.

2seaoat

He's just intellectually lazy. The race card allows him to avoid confronting his ideological fallacies.

No, race remains the four hundred pound gorilla in the room, and it is not those who recognize the same who are intellectually lazy, and quite the contrary is true, that the gorilla does not exist and I will build an ideological paradigm in the absence of racism. That is not being lazy, rather it represents a lack of capacity, and no amount of hard work can compensate for the same.

dumpcare

Those plans have been cancelled:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/big-update-baptist-child-and-family-services-withdraws-bid-for-palm-aire-resort-video/

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:Those plans have been cancelled:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/big-update-baptist-child-and-family-services-withdraws-bid-for-palm-aire-resort-video/

Good gawd ....

.... the comments section of those Gateway Pundit articles make me despair for all of humanity.

I'm going to go bleach my eyeballs now.

Thanks for nothing.

2seaoat

Look, let us do a Jonathan Swift modest proposal solution to our little brown bags of garbage who are disease ridden and fricking hazardous waste products.......let us privatize and hire waste management to dispose of the children......certainly we will finally have a solution to a non problem which will make the xenophobic racist happy as 170k white folks overstay their visas.....you cannot make this chit up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:Those plans have been cancelled

After it got made public what the plans were of course it's been canceled. Too embarrassing.  lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

A real world look at this luxury resort.

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.159334,-97.955744,3a,75y,225.17h,78.08t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6kl2qMHOMfMebzLkwTlNeg!2e0

Someone get Robin Leach on the phone. I think I know where the next episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous should be filmed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In September when I stop overnight in Texas in my $38/night Motel 6 room,  I will put the dresser in front of the door to give me added protection from intruders.  But of course that's what many of us native-born Americans are used to doing. But obviously not the limosine liberals like bds, Sal and seaoat.
They stay in the Hilton and the Regency. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:In September when I stop overnight in Texas in my $38/night Motel 6 room,  I will put the dresser in front of the door to give me added protection from intruders.  But of course that's what many of us native-born Americans are used to doing.  But obviously not the limosine liberals like bds,  Sal and seaoat.
They stay in the Hilton and the Regency.  lol

If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob? Honest question.

2seaoat

Dresser in front of the door........just about says it all for me.......I took the kids to Disneyworld the first time finding a motel for $32 a night about one fourth of anything in the area.....I have LIVED in places where you would put the dresser, end tables, and beds against the door as you had your loaded gun in your hand..........a coward dies a thousand deaths......and those little brown bags of diseased garbage will not get you Bob......the President is catching them, and like I said on the other thread.....he is considering waste management to take care of disposal.

I got the answer......we can justify the total lack of humanity in the disposal of the little brown bags of diseased garbage because I once stayed in a $30 motel, and feared that somebody was going to steal my underwear from the dresser.......I love this place......I love Bob......he is a national treasure. His honesty most of the time is refreshing, but he is running away from the truth on this issue....shame......shame Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.  

I would end the ridiculous so called "war on drugs" and let it be known that we no longer have an open border and people crossing it illegally will be put back across it.
It really is that simple.  But the democrats don't want to give up the hispanic voters and the republicans don't want to give up the cheap labor.
As usual, the democrats and the republicans are fucking us all up.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:I got the answer......we can justify the total lack of humanity in the disposal of the little brown bags of diseased garbage because I once stayed in a $30 motel

Hey, if it's good enough for a retired baby boomer, it's good enough for child victims of central american drug cartel violence. Very important that we keep score here and make sure that these kids aren't getting any privilege afforded to them that our baby boomers aren't getting.

Poor poor baby boomers. That's the real humanitarian crisis here. It certainly isn't the story of these kids who came from a situation so dire that they embarked on a 3,000 mile journey across Mexico merely for a chance at survival. Nope. The real humanitarian crisis is exists with our poor baby boomers and how they are being taken care of.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.  

I would end the ridiculous so called "war on drugs" and let it be known that we no longer have an open border and people crossing it illegally will be put back across it.
It really is that simple.  But the democrats don't want to give up the hispanic voters and the republicans don't want to give up the cheap labor.
As usual,  the democrats and the republicans are fucking us all up.

The question was: If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.

2seaoat

It really is that simple. But the democrats don't want to give up the hispanic voters and the republicans don't want to give up the cheap labor.
As usual, the democrats and the republicans are fucking us all up.

Not true. Most Hispanic organizations want a secure and HUMANE border. If Hispanic voters are monolithic and homogeneous how do you explain the large Cuban Republican voting block. The average first or second generation Hispanic who I know many are solid catholic families with traditional values and are conservative. They will vote Republican once we throw out the trash from the Republican Party. Let the racist Dixiecrats get the hell out of the Republican Party and form their own party so at least you have a party you can support. The Republicans and the Chamber of commerce want free access to labor, and to the extent that illegal immigration lowers labor costs I would agree, however with employer sanctions this argument is mostly moot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

The question was:  If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.

If a non-republican,  non-democrat like myself had ever been a "decider",  bds,  I would have never enacted another Prohibition.  So there would be no "drug cartels".
I would also have enforced the laws we have on the books which do not permit anyone to walk across our borders unimpeded.  
The democrat/republican solution was to create drug cartels with another Prohibition and then open the border to all drug war refugees.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

As usual,  the democrats and the republicans are fucking us all up.

No...it's the xenophobic hatred.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

No...it's the xenophobic hatred.

I'll concede that xenophobic hatred probably does apply to those who continually refer to human beings as "little brown bags of garbage".
But I think the persons of that ilk are probably rare. I've only encountered the one who writes to this forum. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum