Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama giving cash benefits to illegals

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/394088/jeff-sessions-obama-giving-cash-benefits-illegal-immigrants-joel-gehrke

As if we have enough for the entire world.....

Vikingwoman

Sessions is a moron and doesn't know what the tax laws are. Illegals will not get tax credits. You must be a citizen to get that just like welfare.

2seaoat

These tax credits are not refunds, but a direct cash payment from the Treasury to illegal immigrants – at a time when the Treasury is running huge deficits.”

He is an idiot, but he is partially right. Illegals as part of the deal are going to have to start paying taxes and filing tax returns. What he fails to tell the small bus crowd is that the net taxes collected from illegal immigrants will exceed any credits given. A small omission, but it works if you ride a small bus.

Vikingwoman

They will pay into the system and get refunds if they are due but they do not get tax credits like earned income and childcare or educational until they are citizens. I know because when I did taxes and if they had iten numbers they didn't get any credits. The cash back they will get is if they overpaid their taxes that year which they should get.

KarlRove

KarlRove

That will be the next demand

KarlRove

KarlRove

Demand amnesty ....check
Demand ACA
Demand vote

Watch and see

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama is all about giveaways

bizguy

Vikingwoman wrote:They will pay into the system and get refunds if they are due but they do not get tax credits like earned income and childcare or educational until they are citizens. I know because when I did taxes and if they had iten numbers they didn't get any credits. The cash back they will get is if they overpaid their taxes that year which they should get.

It's ITIN not ITEN. But that will not matter under Obama's executive action if the government issues SSNs to the resident aliens because that will allow them to receive the EITC.

bizguy

Vikingwoman wrote:Sessions is a moron and doesn't know what the tax laws are. Illegals will not get tax credits. You must be a citizen to get that just like welfare.

Wrong. EITC is available to resident aliens.

bizguy

2seaoat wrote:These tax credits are not refunds, but a direct cash payment from the Treasury to illegal immigrants – at a time when the Treasury is running huge deficits.”

He is an idiot, but he is partially right.  Illegals as part of the deal are going to have to start paying taxes and filing tax returns.  What he fails to tell the small bus crowd is that the net taxes collected from illegal immigrants will exceed any credits given.   A small omission, but it works if you ride a small bus.

If you are talking about the collective population of illegal aliens MAYBE. On an individual basis they will be eligible for the EITC and that credit is frequently higher than taxes paid in by the individual.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Vikingwoman Today at 1:07 am
Sessions is a moron and doesn't know what the tax laws are. Illegals will not get tax credits. You must be a citizen to get that just like welfare.
-----
He knows more than a retired bus driver I am sure.

Vikingwoman

Well, actually after checking resident aliens can get all the tax credits in some cases not just EITC. The amnesty order says they cannot get federal benefits so we will see.

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:by Vikingwoman Today at 1:07 am
-----
He knows more than a retired bus driver I am sure.

A retired bus driver? You must think I'm Cat,Dilbert. LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum