Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama shows off his might biceps in hotel gym..Putin better run and hide...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://nypost.com/2014/06/04/obama-pumps-iron-at-hotel-gym/

Obama shows off his might biceps in hotel gym..Putin better run and hide... Obama-feature2

2seaoat

Putin is hiding......just as I predicted there would be no invasion because Western Europe is getting geared up for liquid gas facilities and the source of all that foreign currency is now going to require huge investments for new infrastructure on the Russians, so the big boyz are getting their munchkin bitch to bend over for President Obama and let him jam a little liquified gas where the sun does not shine........As usual the biggest muscle man has is between his ears........

What are "might" biceps?

What are "might" biceps?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think he accidentally left a "y" off the end of the word "might". lol

Cause he is too busy sniffing Obama's jock.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think he mean they might be biceps...kind of a pla on words but who knows he may have just forgot the frickin why...maybe he has a dead kee on his kee boad.

2seaoat

Again this question was on the dumbasz final exam.......bob and I passed, but damn T.........you will never make it to our status as dullards until you buckle down and pay attention.

really this is just a picture of him shitting on more military personnel. You can see the one behind him, that poor fella is probably covered in diarrhea from a scumbag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum