Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not that it matters PNJ stuff

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not that it matters  PNJ stuff Empty Not that it matters PNJ stuff 8/24/2012, 7:30 pm

I found a link to the forms on the front page. Interesting..
OpinionSEE MORE OPINION

Editorial: Shots heard 'round the web
Aug 23, 2012
A tourist from Louisiana doesn't need to know where West Moreno Street is. He or she can easily drive literally above it on Interstate I-110, which …

Letters: August 24
Daily Convo for Friday, Aug. 24
Marlette cartoon: August 24
Daily Convo for Thursday, Aug. 23
SEE MORE Opinion
MORE OPINION: Letters to the Editor, Send a Letter to the Editor, Viewpoints, Forums

im happy here. we are our own group and we do a good job of moitoring each other.

i think they'll find that the forum generated traffic... and advertising dollars are tied to that number. it was extremely short sighted to shut it down prior to the election and at the same time their "content" went pay wall.

I agree I think the big F U was uncalled for. Might be something we dont know about caused them to close it down. I noticed the AL.com stil has some good comments.
I also really like this place.
Not that it matters  PNJ stuff Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReNRXi5qB0up3hPgwiCkOWFxDKj6rVU55s1l850e_TyXJB1-Y

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

halmarkgrad wrote:I found a link to the forms on the front page. Interesting..
OpinionSEE MORE OPINION

Aug 23, 2012
A tourist from Louisiana doesn't need to know where West Moreno Street is. He or she can easily drive literally above it on Interstate I-110, which …

SEE MORE Opinion
MORE OPINION: Letters to the Editor, Send a Letter to the Editor, Viewpoints, Forums

I didn't see the link...in fact i cannot get the PNJ website to load with Firefox. I have to use internet explorer.

Joanimaroni wrote:
halmarkgrad wrote:I found a link to the forms on the front page. Interesting..
OpinionSEE MORE OPINION

Aug 23, 2012

SEE MORE Opinion

I didn't see the link...in fact i cannot get the PNJ website to load with Firefox. I have to use internet explorer.

give yourself a pat on the back , I dont even know what firefox is...

im off...nap nap, work in the morn to prep office and specimens for storm....

7Not that it matters  PNJ stuff Empty Re: Not that it matters PNJ stuff 8/24/2012, 11:36 pm

The folks at the PNJ and even Gannett are about as bright as "bug lights". Seriously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum