Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cool invention to prevent kids from being forgotten in cars

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

Just read where this teenager invented a rubber tag similar to the "remove before flight" tags on aircraft. The concept is that it attaches to the carseat and once you place the kid in the seat you remove it and pin it to your interior doorhandle as a reminder that the backseat is occupied. With some refinement that could go places

2seaoat

We need some smart engineers to address the issue. Kids are going to unnecessarily die in this totally foreseeable behavior......people screw up.....they will continue to screw up. Cars are dangerous to put an infant into the same requires all the precautions we can make.

no stress

no stress

Agree and with the amount of stress that the average individual drives  and functions with, a little reminder that you have an occupant would be nice.  I totally can relate as I cant count the times I have missed an exit or turn because my mind was focused on a family issue or financial matter.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If I can have a beeper remind me that my lights are still on, or my keys are still in the ignition, I can have a beeper remind me that I have kids in the car. It just can't be that difficult and doesn't have to cost much.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Maybe teach your kid to yell "HEY IDIOT !"

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Maybe teach your kid to yell "HEY IDIOT !"

lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum