Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If You Ride Motorcycles, Watch This Crash--In Clearwater, FL

+3
gatorfan
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The event was was supposedly caught by a red light camera. It doesn't look like the rider was wearing a helmet, either.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

That looks to be somewhere along Gulf to Bay Blvd.

Some stretches of that road are hazardous regardless of what type of vehicle you choose.

Sometimes you are the windshield wiper and sometimes you are the bug. Lok

gatorfan

Does a pretty good cartwheel though!

I've been fortunate that
All my
Dumps of the bikes I owned were in my own yard.

Came close once just past Portofino after whatever hurricane messed up the roads back a couple years ago. There was a lot of sand on the road and I was riding towards Navarre. A little twerp decided to come running out from behind a car and I hit my brakes and nearly lost control of my bike. Fortunately,
Being older and slower on the reactions, I let off break and i was able to keep my balance and not end up al over the road.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just got home from washing my bike and taking a shower. Hard rain in pace.

2seaoat

As I am traveling, I am seeing these banners about 12 feet by 3 feet which read "START SEEING MOTORCYCLES"........every time I see these banners I want to have some banners which read......QUIT READING THIS SIGN.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can see in people's car windows when I am riding and even with a law people are still Txting and they are all over the road.  That and left turners are my worst fear.  Hey that guys accident was pretty cool. Glad no one was hurt.  Hope he gets a new bike out of it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wow...unbelievable, he walked away.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:As I am traveling, I am seeing these banners about 12 feet by 3 feet which read "START SEEING MOTORCYCLES"........every time I see these banners I want to have some banners which read......QUIT READING THIS SIGN.

Why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum