Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad news for Obama Haters! Ringleader of Benghazi attack Captured!

+4
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:
Had this happened under a republican president the libtards would be up in arms and demanding a pound of flesh.

It has happened under republican presidents - many times.

It is just like a libtard to use the "hate" word whenever Obama is called out on his stupidity. I despise the sorry bastard, but that isn't the same as hate. Look it up.[/b]

de·spise - diˈspīz/
verb
verb: feel contempt or a deep repugnance for.
synonyms: detest, hate, loathe,

Imbecile ....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:I don't know what the bad news is. They caught a murderous, low life terrorist. That's great!

Doesn't let Obama and/or his cronies off the hook. They still fucked up and there are people that need to be held accountable. Period!

Had this happened under a republican president the libtards would be up in arms and demanding a pound of flesh. Just shows how fake libs really are. Carry on.

It is just like a libtard to use the "hate" word whenever Obama is called out on his stupidity. I despise the sorry bastard, but that isn't the same as hate. Look it up.

cheers

And you have "Benghazi suspect " that took you years to get even after he did a Time magazine story for the media. How does that occur? PD.

WTF?

I thought you were one of us? Did you renounce your citizenship?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Had this happened under a republican president the libtards would be up in arms and demanding a pound of flesh.

It has happened under republican presidents - many times.

It is just like a libtard to use the "hate" word whenever Obama is called out on his stupidity. I despise the sorry bastard, but that isn't the same as hate. Look it up.[/b]

de·spise - diˈspīz/
verb
verb:  feel contempt or a deep repugnance for.
synonyms:  detest, hate, loathe,

Imbecile ....

Only a synonym for you and your pathetic agenda. But it works for you. Then again, that is no surprise.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:They still fucked up and there are people that need to be held accountable.

We are still waiting for the innumerable fuck-ups from 2001-2009 to be held to account. You will be waiting a long time, also......

As you know...or were they teaching history when you were in school?

There were INNUMERABLE SNAFU's during the D-Day Invasion 6/6/1944. Does that mean the Normandy invasion was a failure? Was the Battle of the Bulge a failure?

As you well know too, the WAR WAS WON on the backs of a trillion dollars and 4,000 lives over eight years.

Now only PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA has lost all our gains and far more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum