Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benghazi.......who really made the attack.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I am asking this question straight up with no hidden agenda. I am bothered that we were promised to find these folks. However, I have not heard that we have identified the folks who planned and executed this attack.

I have been watching the congressional hearings a little bit, and I am starting to get very uncomfortable. What if this was not Al Queda. What if this was a nation state who could gain a policy advantage by taking political advantage of a terrorist attack right before an election. Now, with no real identification of the culprits, there seems to be another attack on Americans, but no real answers about who attacked Americans. I think this attack served other interests other than Al Queda. I think that we are barking up the wrong tree........just a gut feeling, but I want to know why we are finding the bastards who were BEHIND this...............I am not excusing allegations of mistakes or possible cover up, but it starting to become very clear to me that the manner this has been politicized is very different than other embassy attacks.

Sal

Sal

How about some specifics?

Spit it out.

Sal

Sal

I've been reading that we have a bunch of mercenaries over there under the command of John Brennan, who have been doing gangland style hits on Al Qaeda types from a lot of different militias.

So many different militias, in fact, that we are having a hard time pinning down just which one(s) are behind the attack.

Add to it the fact that Brennan is not operating through the normal chain of command, so Ambassador Stevens and the CIA never saw it coming.

2seaoat

So many different militias, in fact, that we are having a hard time pinning down just which one(s) are behind the attack.

You are getting my drift......I posted this back in September......it was Al Queda, loyalist to Mr. K getting their pound of flesh, Israel, or agents of our industrial military complex who did not want democracy and the Arab Spring to spread. I am having a real problem on these hearings. This has not happened in the past on all the other attacks. There is a clear and coordinated political agenda to this matter, yet the most important question remains unanswered. Why the focus on the United States Government when the bastards responsible for this are not part of the equation......very very peculiar.

Isolated extremists perpetrating workplace violence tied to tea party radicals clinging to their guns and religion.

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:Isolated extremists perpetrating workplace violence tied to tea party radicals clinging to their guns and religion.

Very good!

VectorMan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Isolated extremists perpetrating workplace violence tied to tea party radicals clinging to their guns and religion.

Very good!

Rats... I left out the youtube video.

2seaoat

It was a straight up question......who did this, and why? What was the goal? It seems to me that would be a traditional starting point. However, when you joke about the folks who did this and talk about political issues, there is another agenda, and having identified that agenda, can we back track to which group had the most to gain by this process......traitors abound, and not a word or question.

PkrBum wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Very good!

Rats... I left out the youtube video.

Benghazi.......who really made the attack. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToBz1auPgWgRfr4Kv6xslljWxwA0iU69ZgLTAb-COs05Be8olJ

Here ya go...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

Laughing

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:I've been reading that we have a bunch of mercenaries over there under the command of John Brennan, who have been doing gangland style hits on Al Qaeda types from a lot of different militias.

Add to it the fact that Brennan is not operating through the normal chain of command, so Ambassador Stevens and the CIA never saw it coming.

Then please, show us the story, source and links. Your bloviating means nothing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I feel the same way, Seaoat. Read this and tell me what you think:

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/10/14/266560/benghazi-attack-cia-mafia-in-action/

and this:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2012/0927/What-Netanyahu-s-meddling-in-US-election-means-for-Obama-Romney-and-diplomacy

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:I've been reading that we have a bunch of mercenaries over there under the command of John Brennan, who have been doing gangland style hits on Al Qaeda types from a lot of different militias.

Then please, show us the story, source and links. Your bloviating means nothing.

There's a book out called "Benghazi: The Definitive Report".

Have only read excerpts, but getting the book with my bday gift card next time I'm near a Barnes & Nobles.

Lots of ugly spook stuff going on over there.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Have only read excerpts, but getting the book with my bday gift card next time I'm near a Barnes & Nobles.

You're depending on a book from months ago while the FACTS have just started to come out in a massive flood.

The White House Press corps know they had been lied to are they are not happy. They were happy to support President Barack Hussein Obama until they got hung out to dry. Poor Jay Carney did a good job defending the president but he's never had a day like today. More will be coming.

Maybe they should wait with a book until the facts are out. This is like writing about Watergate before the Presidential Election for the second term.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

You're depending on a book from months ago while the FACTS have just started to come out in a massive flood.

The White House Press corps know they had been lied to are they are not happy. They were happy to support President Barack Hussein Obama until they got hung out to dry. Poor Jay Carney did a good job defending the president but he's never had a day like today. More will be coming.

Maybe they should wait with a book until the facts are out. This is like writing about Watergate before the Presidential Election for the second term.

You're such a partisan hack, it's amazing.

This isn't a book defending the administration.

The authors have been making the rounds on FAUX News, for gawd's sake.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

You're such a partisan hack, it's amazing.

This isn't a book defending the administration.

The authors have been making the rounds on FAUX News, for gawd's sake.

The FACTS are just coming out this week. Doesn't matter what the book is about, it doesn't have what is happening TODAY.

2seaoat

Thanks for the links. There is a smell test on this......something more is involved........like somebody left a carton of milk behind the couch from the Super Bowl.......something stinks........I really want to get some answers as to who is responsible for this attack. I have no problem with the political circus, but there is something much more important going on here.......why the silence from our government as to WHO did this, and why this media circus on attacking our government......something is very wrong here. If we used this method in the Cole incident....we would be trying to court martial some lookout who let the boat get too close, without putting the effort to find out who sponsored and planned the attack.....they did a good job of nailing the bastards who killed our people on the Cole incident, but this is simply very very strange.

2seaoat wrote:Thanks for the links. There is a smell test on this......something more is involved........like somebody left a carton of milk behind the couch from the Super Bowl.......something stinks........I really want to get some answers as to who is responsible for this attack. I have no problem with the political circus, but there is something much more important going on here.......why the silence from our government as to WHO did this, and why this media circus on attacking our government......something is very wrong here. If we used this method in the Cole incident....we would be trying to court martial some lookout who let the boat get too close, without putting the effort to find out who sponsored and planned the attack.....they did a good job of nailing the bastards who killed our people on the Cole incident, but this is simply very very strange.

they know who did it. al quada, who they were working with.

problem is, they made up a fictitious story about a video, even ad the man on tv harassed, eventually arrested, has a fatwa out on him, went to the middle east on tv paid for by tax dollars and apologized for the video to try and quell the violence. when it had and they knew it had nothing to do with the video.

and the other problem is they could have and should have had additional security knowing the alquada threats that they knew, fact it was 9/11 anniversary, they were ask by the people there for more security and they had it not far away to give btw

Obama is calling all the shots to favor his beloved muslim brotherhood.

the rest of the people in our white house need to expose this obvious fact now.

Sal

Sal

*Sage* wrote:

Oh, great ...

... The moron brigade has arrived.

Rolling Eyes

Sal wrote:
*Sage* wrote:

Oh, great ...

... The moron brigade has arrived.

Rolling Eyes

Oh hell yeah.

And it's not going to stop. In typical GOP fashion they are swiftboating this event in a very organized effort, attack on several fronts, using bomb throwing dickheads like Rand to continue pouring buckets of fuel on the smoldering ashes. AND....they are using it in fundraising while denying they are politicizing the tragedy.

It's almost like a conspiracy promulgated by the Confederacy of Dunces.

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-ready-push-benghazi-case-2014-beyond-073214926.html

The conservative group American Crossroads released a 90-second video asking if Clinton was "part of a cover-up." The video, like emails and letters from several other groups, asked for political donations.

2seaoat

If this is the plan to attack Hillary Clinton in 2016, they are blowing the timing element. This will be old news in 2016. She will steamroll any opponent on this issue.......I think my party has been taken over by idiots. You win elections with issues which improve America and American lives.....this whole idea that a nit wit like Rand Paul is going to be president......hell Hillary could have taken the call from the Embassy, and told them to pound sand, and she will be reelected. I think a better idea would be to find out who killed our people. The focus should be on finding out what really was behind this attack. This issue is strangely not being discussed.....again.....very very strange.

Deception = Politicizing

PkrBum wrote:Deception = Politicizing

Total bullshit.

Trial by a 1000 paper cuts repeated in back rooms and think tanks and leaked to the appropriate talking heads who saturate the media and lie like fucking car salesmen = politicizing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/benghazi-emails-state-department_n_3256859.html

WASHINGTON -- Political considerations influenced the talking points that U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice used five days after the deadly Sept. 11 assault in Benghazi, Libya, with State Department and other senior administration officials asking that references to terror groups and prior warnings be deleted, according to department emails.

The latest disclosures Friday raised new questions about whether the Obama administration tried to play down any terrorist factor in the attack on a diplomatic compound just weeks before the November presidential election. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed when insurgents struck the U.S. mission in two nighttime attacks.

The White House has insisted that it made only a "stylistic" change to the intelligence agency talking points from which Rice suggested on five Sunday talk shows that demonstrations over an anti-Islamic video devolved into the Benghazi attack.

Numerous agencies had engaged in an email discussion about the talking points that would be provided to members of Congress and to Rice for their public comments. In one email, then-State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland worried about the effect of openly discussing earlier warnings about the dangers of Islamic extremists in Benghazi.

Nuland's email said such revelations "could be abused by members of Congress to beat the State Department for not paying attention to (central intelligence) agency warnings," according to a congressional official who reviewed the 100 pages of emails.

2seaoat

Deception........who was deceived? Were you tricked? I knew after listening to the President that we had been attacked by terrorists. I listened to Rice and never once did I think that terrorists were not involved. She most certainly was talking about demonstrations, but I saw nothing inconsistent with the same and an attack which was planned.

Now what really makes me laugh about the attempts to go after Hillary, it is absurd that a SOS is going to be reviewing security on every State department deployment.......this as a starting point is absurd. These requests are handled many layers below, and almost every deployment needs more security......nobody will argue. So why the focus on Hillary? This is the 9th congressional hearing........Dick Cheney now has chimed in that this was a failure"we were always prepared", but House Republicans wanted 331 million cuts in State security......this is flat out stupid......why are we not finding out who did this?

Going after who did this from the start would've been the correct action... and would have legitimized near silence or vague references. Hilary was briefed within hours by the lead state dept officer gregory hicks... who has since run into convenient career problems. She also conversed with the libyan leadership and our intel.

You tell me what she did next. Please include the promises to slain citizen families that the responsible persons would be punished... for making a video. That person is still in jail btw. Are you able to conclude that the investigation is complete and those involved are being punished? If you aren't... she bold face lied to the american people and directly to the families of the victims.

Would you vote for that person to lead our country? It's worse than voting for a person you know nothing about imo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum