Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare is working and the GOP is shifting their attacks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LOL! Another Republican fail!

After pounding Democrats on ObamaCare for the last several years, Republicans have a big problem. The law is working and their message is falling flat.

This was confirmed again by testimony before the House Energy and Commerce Committee yesterday in which health-care-industry executives surprised Republican lawmakers. They said the law has not led to a government takeover of the industry, that most enrollees are paying their premiums as required, and that premiums are not certain to go up next year as Republicans claim.

http://theweek.com/article/index/261245/with-obamacare-working-gop-shifts-attack

What a coincidence... that's exactly what you'd like to hear. I wouldn't look any deeper than that if I were you.

Well, if you want to hear plenty of BS from the Repugs that it's not.you always can...and I know how bad the butt hurt is. LOL!

LOL

right now the government is auditing over 2 million people because they submitted wrong info. There will be more, they are overwhelmed. These people will have to pay back their benefits come tax time.

then, providers are not getting paid all over the place.

patients are freaking out over their large deductibles

ins premiums high and going to get higher

the list goes on.

but the conversation here on this is useless. You can claim what you want, I work in and know better.

oh and no one is over looking obamacare, we are actually overwhelmed with so many MAJOR scandals coming out of the white house right now that its unbelievable.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:LOL! Another Republican fail!

After pounding Democrats on ObamaCare for the last several years, Republicans have a big problem. The law is working and their message is falling flat.

This was confirmed again by testimony before the House Energy and Commerce Committee yesterday in which health-care-industry executives surprised Republican lawmakers. They said the law has not led to a government takeover of the industry, that most enrollees are paying their premiums as required, and that premiums are not certain to go up next year as Republicans claim.

http://theweek.com/article/index/261245/with-obamacare-working-gop-shifts-attack

The only reason ObamaCare isn't on the front page is that other major scandals have taken over. The countries of Iraq and Libya are being captured by terrorists which are so violent and brutal they were even kicked out by al Qaeda.

Cute effort to deflect attention from the current disasters in our government.

Last edited by Markle on 6/16/2014, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

"but the conversation here on this is useless. You can claim what you want, I work in and know better."

And we know you're a moron and know better.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:"but the conversation here on this is useless. You can claim what you want, I work in and know better."

Positive sign of desperation. Keep up the good work!

Obamacare is working and the GOP is shifting their attacks Socratestoo

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:"but the conversation here on this is useless. You can claim what you want, I work in and know better."

Positive sign of desperation.  Keep up the good work!

Another moron. You all seem attracted to each other.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Positive sign of desperation.  Keep up the good work!

Another moron. You all seem attracted to each other.

You're the one doing all the name calling and hurling the slanders. Maybe the other one is a bit too ornate for you. Is this clear enough for you?

Obamacare is working and the GOP is shifting their attacks Socrates

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, if you want to hear plenty of BS from the Repugs that it's not.you always can...and I know how bad the butt hurt is. LOL!

Yes I bet you do know what butt hurt is...no man could look u in the face....

Hmm? Coming from a man who both wives ran like hell?

Dreamsglore wrote:LOL! Another Republican fail!

Just because the MSM won't cover its failure doesn't mean it is working.

Dreamsglore wrote:Hmm? Coming from a man who both wives ran like hell?

Ran to a man who has been married five times....unfortunately I married sluts- one ran off with a client of her boss (well known Milton attorney)when I was in Iraq and another had an affair with her supervisor at the courthouse in Milton while I was cross training into another job. She sure loved to spend the money I was making and her kids having Tricare.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum