Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Barack Hussein Obama...released ISIS Commander Abu Bakr al Baghdadi

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Oh yeah! I forgot to ask... What was Desert Storm and Desert Shield all about?

A United Nations resolution which did not involve occupation of a nation after the same short military engagement. We were asked to leave. We left. President Bush planned on leaving. President Obama planned on leaving. We left. We should never have occupied the country, and the damage we have done to the Iraqi people are our collective guilt.

However, invading a country and not understanding the difference in Shia and Suny was just one of many mistakes of our army of occupation.

I know you support the largess of Farm subsidy, so I am not surprised that you would be in favor of giving more to the Military industrial complex as Americans pour more blood and wealth down the rabbit hole of subsidy.

As I recall it the terms of surrender for both Japan and Germany was 100 years of occupation.  Damaged Eagle.

President Barack Hussein Obama announced his surrender (to some guy in Iraq)  Markle

Does that mean we agreed to being occupied by some guy from Iraq?

Was that during the endless search for the plane and they never televised the ceremony?  

They could have had Dubyah land a plane after his father jumped out and parachuted onto the podium so they could accompany Obama at the official surrender.

Seems only fair they should attend.  They started the whole mess;  they should being given the credit they both deserve.

Impeachment for assorted war crimes against humanity.

2seaoat wrote:Oh yeah! I forgot to ask... What was Desert Storm and Desert Shield all about?

A United Nations resolution which did not involve occupation of a nation after the same short military engagement.   We were asked to leave.  We left.  President Bush planned on leaving.  President Obama planned on leaving.  We left.  We should never have occupied the country, and the damage we have done to the Iraqi people are our collective guilt.

However, invading a country and not understanding the difference in Shia and Suny was just one of many mistakes of our army of occupation.

I know you support the largess of Farm subsidy, so I am not surprised that you would be in favor of giving more to the Military industrial complex as Americans pour more blood and wealth down the rabbit hole of subsidy.

President Barack Hussein Obama...released ISIS Commander Abu Bakr al Baghdadi  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6chIjQrHFnZmIpmY6c7i0xeQvG8t_lfzCaQYy0KhFcdo4oGwIaw

Oh I see... It was a military engagement controlled by the UN. In other words it was a controlled war in which the US kicked Iraq's a$$. However you refuse to pull out of Germany, Japan, and South Korea. I wonder why? Do you think after all these years that those three countries pose a threat? And I still haven't gotten a check in the mail for all the harassment that the US government did to my peoples cultural group, which composed half the US population, after those wars even though we filled US uniforms. So it's not surprising that the US government can't tell friend from foe. I'm sure that someday soon the progressive US government that you want will need to implant an IFF transponder in everyone's a$$.

I also see you're still attempting to assign some sort of ambiguous quality to me that doesn't exist. You want farm subsidies to stop then do it. How you came to think that I favor giving more money to the MIC because of farm subsidies must have to do with dementia setting in. In addition your continual refusal to withdraw our troops from Germany, Japan, and S. Korea, is beyond me. Don't you think it costs a lot of money to have a standing army of occupation in three different countries at the same time for decades? It seems to me that you're the one pouring money down the rabbit hole.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Smile

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:General Petraeus won the war in Iraq. President Barack Hussein Obama and his bewildered appointments announced the United States Surrender when he took office.

David Petraeus was too busy boinking his female subordinates; must have taken his eyes off the ball.

Lover 'devastated' by fallout from David Petraeus affair

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/lover-devastated-by-fallout-from-david-petraeus-affair-294469

President Barack Hussein Obama...released ISIS Commander Abu Bakr al Baghdadi  - Page 2 David_10

You can't stay on task can you? RED HERRING!

2seaoat wrote:Oh yeah! I forgot to ask... What was Desert Storm and Desert Shield all about?

A United Nations resolution which did not involve occupation of a nation after the same short military engagement.   We were asked to leave.  We left.  President Bush planned on leaving.  President Obama planned on leaving.  We left.  We should never have occupied the country, and the damage we have done to the Iraqi people are our collective guilt.

What is a SUNY? State University New York?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

What is a SUNY? State University New York?

President Barack Hussein Obama...released ISIS Commander Abu Bakr al Baghdadi  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoatbhBV__opcUGs78H8BQJXm3wsbFqgFKcRiRg-I-7fpCCntY

Shhh! He doesn't know how to spell largesse either but then I digress.

****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

Very Happy 

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 5:32 pm
You are looking to scapegoat our utter failure in policy in Iraq on the person who finally got us out of that mess.

Yes, he is......

------
Nope

President Barack Hussein Obama...released ISIS Commander Abu Bakr al Baghdadi  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5cGgCd_xIyZldXJFX49PNs187dUqkRpRqGKenEUvPmy6ykU9-

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzJNYYkkhzc

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum