Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rule - The Only Reason to Take a Firearm Into Sonic is if You're Robbing It

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:but I guess you think Miller is funny so I have no doubt you missed what he was trying to say

Just because I say I've laughed at Dennis Miller,  that means I'm too dumb to understand what Sal says.
That's just an ad hominem,  seaoat.  And it's out of character for you.

Go back and read my first reply to Sal.  I thought the Bill Maher routine was funny as it gets and said that.
The reason I didn't stop with that is because I kinda realized where Sal's head was at on it and responded.  Later in the thread,  Sal revealed it with this...

"All I care about is the fact that Maher dissected our country's moronic gun culture with hysterical expertise."

Here's the deal,  seaoat.  Sal and I have a definite disagreement about that.
Maher did a great job of giving some nutters attention.  But when Maher tries to define everybody who does not support Maher's ideas about guns to be like those nutters,  it's absurd and it's not valid.  I know several people personally who Maher and Sal (and probably you) would label "gun nuts".  Not one of them would walk into a fast food restaurant or any other public place for that matter with rifles slung over their shoulders behaving like retards.
What Maher did with that is almost exactly what Bill O'Reilly does.  He shows clips of "lesbian gangs" and "gay pride parades" to convince his audience all homosexuals are like that.  
The only difference is Maher does it with brilliant comedy and O'Reilly does it by ranting and throwing fits.  

And Sal may want and expect everybody to agree with him but that's just not going to happen.  And throwing insults at me doesn't change anything.

2seaoat

You think Miller is funny......it tells me all I need to know. I have not thrown one insult, but then again you think Miller is funny......so.........I guess it must be my fault that Sal's thread about Mahr's skit was hijacked.....yep....I think Sal used the word sophistry.....he said that....not me......but I do not think Miller is funny.....so I guess I am a hijacker and have joined you our forum Somali pirate.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You think Miller is funny......it tells me all I need to know.

You've now said that a second time.  So spill it.  What is the "all you need to know" about me that comes from my revealing I've laughed at Dennis Miller.
I know it can't be anything good but at least tell me what it is.  lol

And yes I do have a tendency to go off topic.  So if that pissed Sal off I apologize to him for it.

wow a thread where grown men argue over what political party has the funniest comedians. The left must be so proud to have so many jokers.  Laughing 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:wow a thread where grown men argue over what political party has the funniest comedians. The left must be so proud to have so many jokers.  Laughing 

Everybody in the thread so far,  the grown men and the floridatexan,   all agree that the left has more funny comedians.  A lot more.

The disagreement is over whether or not Dennis Miller has any funniness at all  in him,  with seaoat saying that if anybody even gets a little chuckle from listening to Dennis Miller,  that tells seaoat "everything he needs to know" about the person.  lol

The other disagreement is whether or not Bill Maher's jokes tell the whole story about guns in America.  

But it appears the debate is now over because Sal got pissed and left the building because I didn't say liberal stuff and went off topic.  lol

So now you and I can argue over it all,  Chrissy.  Do you think the Maher video is funny?  Have you ever laughed at Dennis Miller?  And on that last one remember that if you answer yes,  that will tell seaoat all he needs to know about you.  So before answering,  you might want to first decide if you want to reveal that or not.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I envy all the people who have never even seen Dennis Miller.  Because seaoat won't know how to judge those people.  

It's like the people who live on desert islands and have never heard of Jesus.
Since they never learn what "being saved" is,  how would the Lord know whether to send them to heaven or send them to hell. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So...is it OK in your book to go to a restaurant with a semi-automatic weapon?...to assert your constitutional right to do so? Yes or no will suffice.

BOb I think they are all funny from time to timebut they are not always funny

I also think the cOmedians onthe left are often vile and nasty much like a lot of stuff that comes out of Hollywood

I do find it very odd that the left puts so much into Thier political comedians it's a interesting way to reach brain dead people I suppose

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
The other disagreement is whether or not Bill Maher's jokes tell the whole story about guns in America.  

But it appears the debate is now over because Sal got pissed and left the building because I didn't say liberal stuff and went off topic.  lol

I didn't get pissed, Bob.

Just busy.

Bill Maher's jokes skewered America's gun fetishists.

And, everything he said about them was hilariously accurate.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
So...is it OK in your book to go to a restaurant with a semi-automatic weapon?...to assert your constitutional right to do so?  Yes or no will suffice.
Yes its perfectly legal to do so, No , its not a smart thing to do and hurts the cause.

Sal

Sal

What cause?

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:What cause?
Seriously?

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:
Seriously?  

You've already got the right to own as many of just about any killing machines you want, and all the ammo you can fit into your bunker.

What else do you want?

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Seriously?  

You've already got the right to own as many of just about any killing machines you want, and all the ammo you can fit into your bunker.

What else do you want?
Sally, a lot of dumbasses want the right to carry their AR 15 anywhere they please. Fucked up as that is, its what they want. anyhoo

What difference does it make to anyone if a law abiding citizen exercises their rights harming no one in the process?

What are y'all so afraid of? Shouldn't you be fixing the people prohibited from having a gun that are arrested repeatedly in possession of a gun? Almost every arrest we read about a gun related crime involves a felon in possession of a weapon.

I like that there are upstanding citizens carrying... you plebeian leftists are like lambs to slaughter.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
What are y'all so afraid of? Shouldn't you be fixing the people prohibited from having a gun that are arrested repeatedly in possession of a gun? Almost every arrest we read about a gun related crime involves a felon in possession of a weapon.

I like that there are upstanding citizens carrying... you plebeian leftists are like lambs to slaughter.

Ahem ....

.... who's afraid??

Read above with some modicum of self-awareness for edification purposes.

lmao

Last edited by Sal on 6/9/2014, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Seriously?  

What else do you want?
Sally, a lot of dumbasses want the right to carry their AR 15 anywhere they please.  Fucked up as that is, its what they want.  anyhoo

Hey, what if I want to ram somebody who cuts me off in traffic? Is that OK, too?

no stress

no stress

PkrBum wrote:What difference does it make to anyone if a law abiding citizen exercises their rights harming no one in the process?

The problem is there isn't a test for crazy when you buy these weapons. Virtually every gun page that I am a member of says the same thing and that is that open carrying of long guns into establishments is stupid, it doesn't help the pro second amendment folks and it scares people. Hell, I carry a loaded Kimber ultra carry .45 in condition 1 everywhere I go and sometimes where it shouldn't go but if I was in pizza hut with my family and 4 people walked in carrying ARs Id be a tad uneasy.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Seriously?  

What else do you want?
Sally, a lot of dumbasses want the right to carry their AR 15 anywhere they please.  Fucked up as that is, its what they want.  anyhoo

Hey, what if I want to ram somebody who cuts me off in traffic?  Is that OK, too?
What they did was legal, what you are suggesting doing is not.

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:
 The problem is there isn't a test for crazy when you buy these weapons.   Virtually every gun page that I am a member of says the same thing and that is that open carrying of long guns into establishments is stupid, it doesn't help the pro second amendment folks and it scares people.  Hell, I carry a loaded  Kimber ultra carry .45 in condition 1 everywhere I go and sometimes where it shouldn't go but if I was in pizza hut with my family and 4 people walked in carrying ARs Id be a tad uneasy.

A reasonable response.

But, gun owners who aren’t goddamned idiots (like yourself) need to rein these motherfuckers in, or we (as in We the People, the non-gun owning majority, backed by our local, state and federal government agencies) WILL come and take it, not just from the assholes but from you.

There's is a tipping point, and we're nearing it.

no stress

no stress

The only way to curb gun violence is to come up with a solution to the mentally ill having access to guns. plain and simple. No access! Period.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
So...is it OK in your book to go to a restaurant with a semi-automatic weapon?...to assert your constitutional right to do so?  Yes or no will suffice.

Not sure who the question is directed to.  But if it's me I'll give you my answer.

Firstly,  for years I've listened to Hannity ask questions and always want a "yes or no" answer.  So I purposely never give yes or no answers just because that miserable little dickweed always demands it.

My answer is that,  if I thought walking into restaurants with rifles slung over backs like GI Joe is OK,  I wouldn't have already made clear in this thread that the asswipes who do it are "retards" and "maladjusted people".
But I'll go further than that.  If I start to see those retards at McDonalds, I'll stop going to McDonalds.
But if I see them at Whataburger or Chik-fil-A,  I'll probably just bite the bullet (no pun intended) and eat there anyway cause I like whataburgers and chik-fil-a's so much.  If chik-fil-a is a mecca for queer haters and I still go there,  I can put up with the rifle retards too.

But regardless of how much sal and you and Bill Maher get your panties in a wad over this silliness,  I honestly doubt I'll ever see that in Pensacola.  So it's sort of a moot point.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:What difference does it make to anyone if a law abiding citizen exercises their rights harming no one in the process?

I have had some stupid yahoo point a handgun at me in traffic because I didn't let him into the turning lane in front of me. Is that cool w/you? Plebes, huh? Does that make you patrician? Or just an "effete snob"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think Pkr has a very valid point, tex. I believe I'd feel safer sitting in my car at the Sonic Drive-In than I would sitting in my car in the hood.

Floridatexan wrote:

I have had some stupid yahoo point a handgun at me in traffic because I didn't let him into the turning lane in front of me. Is that cool w/you? Plebes, huh? Does that make you patrician? Or just an "effete snob"?

He fits squarely into the unstable category. He should've been arrested and lost his right to own or be around guns.

I've done nothing wrong... why should his actions restrict my rights?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum