Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chuck Hagel....shut up defending Bergdahl

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://video.lauraingraham.com/Secretary-Hagel-Calls-Bergdahl-Claims-Unfair-26219416?playlistId=993#.U5EGGYwo7IW

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What he said: Stop attacking Bergdahl because you don't have the facts. He's a member of the US Army. It's not fair to him nor is it fair to his family. You need to 1)stop believing the lies, 2)stop promoting the lies, 3)wait for the facts.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...stop believing the lies....

Not possible with a person who actually believes Obama is using a stolen Social Security Number (....he's too far gone...).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

by Floridatexan Today at 12:55 pm

What he said: Stop attacking Bergdahl because you don't have the facts. He's a member of the US Army. It's not fair to him nor is it fair to his family. You need to 1)stop believing the lies, 2)stop promoting the lies, 3)wait for the facts.
----
So his fellow soldiers are the liars and Bergdaahl is a saint lol riiiiight

The facts are out there with the men that he deserted in. Afghanistan. They have told everyone the truth and have nothing to gain by Bergdahl being found out to be a deserter and traitor.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here are your traitors:

Chuck Hagel....shut up defending Bergdahl 2508

Well of course ..... Bush ordered Bergdahl to war right after he forced Bergdahl to enlist! Ha! Even though Bergdahl didn't even get to Afghanistan under the orders of actually one Barack Hussein Obama who was the CINC and designated a mini surge lol

Assclown

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I listened carefully to what his platoon members had to say including one who had been his best friend.
They were there to personally witness what happened.  They were closer to it than anyone.  

Chuck Hagel and Susan Rice and Barrack Obama and Harry Reid and every other politician and every media personality and all of us here were on the other side of the world  and not there with Bergdahl when this happened.
I'm still open to anything.  But right now I'm more inclined to believe those who were there and don't really have a reason to lie to us than I am politicians and media types who were not there and have plenty of motive to spin the story their way.
Any court of law in America wants to hear from actual witnesses.  No court of law wants to put politicians and media blowhards on the stand instead of the actual witnesses. At least I hope not.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Assclown

Who started the war, Einstein?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Most Republican and Democrat Congressmen and Senators and the President and his advisors at the time all supported the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan. And so did most of the American people and the media.
They all wanted to get revenge for 9/11 and so did I.

That's why it happened initially. But most of us learned over time that when you go off half-cocked to get revenge, it doesn't always turn out the way you want it to.
And it doesn't help matters when you also have people with a lot of political clout profiting from keeping it going forever. And if anybody reading this doesn't believe that has occurred then you are as naive as anyone can be.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Most Republican and Democrat Congressmen and Senators and the President and his advisors at the time all supported the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.  And so did most of the American people and the media.
They all wanted to get revenge for 9/11 and so did I.  

That's why it happened initially. But most of us learned over time that when you go off half-cocked to get revenge,  it doesn't always turn out the way you want it to.
And it doesn't help matters when you also have people with a lot of political clout profiting from keeping it going forever.  And if anybody reading this doesn't believe that has occurred then you are as naive as anyone can be.

I did NOT feel that way. I never trusted Bush, for one thing. My husband came home that day and said we should "bomb the pyramids". But I didn't believe the story, and the more I look into it, the less I believe. The anthrax...and another "loner" to blame...and a real deterrent to anyone going against Bush...the fact that the Patriot Act was already written...the expression on Bush's face in that Florida classroom...

Chuck Hagel....shut up defending Bergdahl Bush-reading-My-Pet-Goat

http://www.bollyn.com/the-nexus-linking-9-11-and-the-financial-crisis

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Is Cheney sleeping in that photo? That fucker was too feeble to be Vice President. He probably needed a heart transplant before the 2000 election.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

I did NOT feel that way.  

That's why I said "most" and not "everyone".

If you had been the commander-in-chief at the time, what would you have done in response to 9/11?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Here are your traitors:

Always desperate to change the subject.

You're a joke.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Assclown

Osama bin Laden, how is that difficult for you to understand? He declared war against the United States.

Chuck Hagel....shut up defending Bergdahl Wtc_jumper

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tex,

This was the Sept 14, 2001 vote on the bills in the House and Senate which authorized the use of military force in Afghanistan.

House Joint Resolution 64

420 Ayes, 1 Nay and 10 Not Voting.

Senate Joint Resolution 23

98 Ayes, 0 Nays, 2 Present/Not Voting

The Nay vote was Barbara Lee, D-CA. Lee was the only member of either house of Congress to vote against the bill.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Tex,

This was the Sept 14, 2001 vote on the bills in the House and Senate which authorized the use of military force in Afghanistan.

House Joint Resolution 64

420 Ayes, 1 Nay and 10 Not Voting.

Senate Joint Resolution 23

98 Ayes, 0 Nays, 2 Present/Not Voting

The Nay vote was Barbara Lee, D-CA.   Lee was the only member of either house of Congress to vote against the bill.

I am aware of that and I'm sorry the mass of America is stupid and dumbed down. I don't know how I know the things I know...but you might look at the anthrax letters as a starting point. Or the length of time it took to have an actual 9/11 Commission. Or the first choice to head the commission...Henry Kissinger, for God's sake. God bless Barbara Lee.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

from wiki...

Lee gained national attention in 2001 as the only member of congress to vote "No" on the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists (AUMF), stating that she voted no not because she opposed military action but because she believed the AUMF, as written, granted overly-broad powers to wage war to the president at a time when the facts regarding the situation were not yet clear. She "warned her colleagues to be 'careful not to embark on an open-ended war with neither an exit strategy nor a focused target.'"[11] Lee explained "It was a blank check to the president to attack anyone involved in the September 11 events—anywhere, in any country, without regard to our nation's long-term foreign policy, economic and national security interests, and without time limit. In granting these overly broad powers, the Congress failed its responsibility to understand the dimensions of its declaration.... The president has the constitutional authority to protect the nation from further attack and he has mobilized the armed forces to do just that. The Congress should have waited for the facts to be presented and then acted with fuller knowledge of the consequences of our action."

This vote made nationwide news reports and brought about a large and extremely polarized response, with the volume of calls gridlocking the switchboard of her Capitol Hill office. Although it appears to have reflected the beliefs of the majority of her constituents, the majority of responses from elsewhere in the nation were angry and hostile, some referring to her as "communist" and "traitor". Many of the responses included death threats against her or her family to the point that the Capitol Police provided round-the-clock plainclothes bodyguards

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Here are your traitors:

Always desperate to change the subject.

You're a joke.

No joke my Nazi friend .. . we should have traded these liars to the
Taliban!!

The one on the far left told us we could win in less than 6 months with only 150,000 troops.

The one beside him said we'd be welcomed as saviors.

The former President told us Saddam had an on-going WMD program.

Condoleeeeeeza told us we needed to beware mushroom clouds.

Give me Bergdahl over these bastards any day!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I did NOT feel that way.  

That's why I said "most" and not "everyone".

If you had been the commander-in-chief at the time,  what would you have done in response to 9/11?  

Moot...because 19 "Arabs with boxcutters" didn't do it...

2seaoat

by Floridatexan Yesterday at 4:57 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Assclown

------
Shift the blame
Ignore the facts
Name call
SIN

Last I heard the entire US government and UN agreements gave the United States permission to go into Astan and Iraq. There was only a handful if that if Dems who even voted no and just one in the Senate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum