Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BERGDAHLZI!!!

+2
Markle
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:05 pm

Sal

Sal

See?

They just go from one steaming pile of bullshit to the next. 

When it's revealed to be nothing but a steaming pile of bullshit, they don't acknowledge it, they just move on to the next pile. 

It's like a birdbrain distracted by the next shiny object. 

We're screwed. 

52BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:08 pm

2seaoat

We're screwed.

You assume people are paying attention to the stupid people, or cannot distinguish from right and wrong, up and down, intelligent and stupid.......they can, and in the primaries the T party is packing their bags to return to stupidville as the American public is a lot smarter than the propagandist thought.

53BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:10 pm

2seaoat

Chrissy is like a broken clock.....she is right about two times a day. When she is right there is no denying the same......its just a matter of timing.

54BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:16 pm

2seaoat wrote:Chrissy is like a broken clock.....she is right about two times a day.  When she is right there is no denying the same......its just a matter of timing.

I'm right more than twice a day.

The problem we have here is all these scandals are taking its toll on you liberals. And all of a sudden its wine season and nothing really matters songs.  Rolling Eyes 

55BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:17 pm

Markle

Markle

[quote="Sal"]
PACEDOG#1 wrote:BTW, when have you ever served in combat Sal? I will be awaiting your answer. [/quot]

That is none of your business, tin man.

Suffice it to say that I have served this country in multiple capacities.

I choose not to pretend I'm some kind of heroic super-patriot, when in reality I simply repaid my debt.

In my experience, the ones who talk so much about their service are the same jackoffs who specialize in screwing the pooch.

Translated that means he worked either for Amtrak or the Post Office. Of course it could be VA, the IRS or any of the other scandal ridden government agency. That wouldn't leave many out.

56BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:20 pm

Sal

Sal

Keep fishing. 

57BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:23 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Rear Adm. John F. Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman, said that there was a larger matter at play: The American military does not leave soldiers behind. “When you’re in the Navy, and you go overboard, it doesn’t matter if you were pushed, fell or jumped,” he said. “We’re going to turn the ship around and pick you up.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/03/us/us-soldier-srgt-bowe-bergdahl-of-idaho-pow-vanished-angered-his-unit.html?hp

Not if the ship is in battle. As were our soldiers in Afghanistan.

He didn't vanish, he left a note he was leaving, told his parents and shipped all his belongings home. In SPITE of that, they did hunt for him and lost six hero's in the process.

58BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:25 pm

2seaoat

these scandals are taking its toll on you liberals

What scandal?

However, as to your clock.....it is digital and adds the PM and AM, so sadly you are right once a day.

59BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:31 pm

2seaoat wrote:these scandals are taking its toll on you liberals

What scandal?

However, as to your clock.....it is digital and adds the PM and AM, so sadly you are right once a day.

well sir, your clock is obviously "cleaned slap out". Perhaps you can turn it upside down now and place your crayons in it to put it to some use. I think any hope for any renovation at this point is over.

60BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:42 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:I can't believe we're having this conversation.

You do not leave men behind.

Period.

Even if some people say the guy walked away from his post voluntarily.

Even if people died looking for him.

You do not leave a dude to die at the hands of the enemy.

You bring him home, get to the bottom of it, and act accordingly.

Period.

And, prisoner exchanges at the end of armed conflicts are not a new concept.

No matter how scary the prisoners are.

Not one of those soldiers who lost their life searching for him would agree with you. THEY would not have exchanged their life for that of five of the most dangerous terrorists in the world.

Given that those particular five terrorists were hand picked by the Taliban and were welcomed home as valiant, warring hero's by their brethren, do they have the capacity to plan another 9/11?

If we returned all the POWS at the end of WWII, what were the trials at Nuremberg about?

61BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:53 pm

2seaoat

If we returned all the POWS at the end of WWII, what were the trials at Nuremberg about?

Please list the war crimes of each of the exchanged prisoners?

Please provide the affidavits or court martial transcripts that conclude that any lost American life was directly due to looking for the prisoner?

I think this is beyond absurd. The war is over folks. The Taliban has never taken the position of exporting terrorism to the United States. We leave, and yes they will terrorize their population, and yes they are some bad autocratic people, but they are a defeated enemy, no different than the Japanese and Germans who we helped after the war.

Now every mother who lost a son in Eastern Afghanastan has somebody to blame.....that kid who walked off that base is responsible for my son or daughter's death.......the propogandist can try to convince the weak of mind that we have all the facts to allow the conclusions of their propaganda, but we all know that is patently false. It may prove to be true, but that requires and investigation by the military.

62BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 11:05 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If we returned all the POWS at the end of WWII, what were the trials at Nuremberg about?

Please list the war crimes of each of the exchanged prisoners?

Please provide the affidavits or court martial transcripts that conclude that any lost American life was directly due to looking for the prisoner?

I think this is beyond absurd.   The war is over folks.   The Taliban has never taken the position of exporting terrorism to the United States.  We leave, and yes they will terrorize their population, and yes they are some bad autocratic people, but they are a defeated enemy, no different than the Japanese and Germans who we helped after the war.

Now every mother who lost a son in Eastern Afghanastan has somebody to blame.....that kid who walked off that base is responsible for my son or daughter's death.......the propogandist can try to convince the weak of mind that we have all the facts to allow the conclusions of their propaganda, but we all know that is patently false.  It may prove to be true, but that requires and investigation by the military.

Yes, that's what President Barack Hussein Obama told us just before the Islamic terrorist attack on Benghazi.

BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 91bd51fe-dc1e-4743-b22d-678a63204e78

63BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/5/2014, 1:04 am

2seaoat

Our goal in invading Afghanastan was to retaliate against Al Queda and get Bin Laden. Done. The Taliban had no more to do with 911 than the citizens of Iraq. The war is over. Our troops are coming home. The Taliban is no more our enemy than the Vietnamese are our enemy.

64BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/5/2014, 8:46 am

2seaoat wrote:Our goal in invading Afghanastan was to retaliate against Al Queda and get Bin Laden.  Done.  The Taliban had no more to do with 911 than the citizens of Iraq.  The war is over.  Our troops are coming home.  The Taliban is no more our enemy than the Vietnamese are our enemy.

Wow, now your defending the Taliban.  Neutral 

65BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/5/2014, 9:01 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Taliban is one fucked up religious cult,  chrissy,  who would have you and me shot on sight.  
But if it was gonna be a threat to the United States it would have already landed on the beaches out here and killed all those infidel queers on Memorial Day weekend.  lol

66BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/5/2014, 9:05 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It used to be called the Mujahadeen, Chrissy. But it morphed into the Taliban after Ronald Reagan gave it all those guns and ammo.
Not much different than how Reagan gave aid and support to Saddam Hussein.

67BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/5/2014, 9:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But we still don't have the answer to whether Sal was in the military or not.
Enqueering minds wanna know. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum