Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BERGDAHLZI!!!

+2
Markle
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 7:22 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:BTW, when have you ever served in combat Sal? I will be awaiting your answer.

I sure have not.   99% of Americans have never served in the Military.  Of those who served in the Military less than 15% have seen combat.  In a representative democracy we elect our commander and chief of our military.  We the civilians make those decisions, and the last thing we want is some type of pre requisite that our commander in chief should serve in the military, much less combat to lead.   Sorry,  some of the most screwed up people I knew of my son's friends who joined and served in combat did not have some miraculous transformation.....they were screw ups when they joined, and they are screw ups now as they no more have a clue what to do with their lives than before they joined.......you put importance on military service being a precursor to some type of enlightenment.....let me tell you from first hand experience.....it is not.

There were many Vietnam combat vets, both officers and enlisted, who populated the units I served in after I finished flight school in 1976. None of them ever boasted about their experiences like PaceDog does on this forum. They didn't continually tell you how many deployments they made, or how many ribbons they wore, or tell you that they "were there," and you "were not there." I did not see the swagger that PD displays on a continual basis here.

Men who feel like they must swing their dicks around are usually blessed with really small ones. Or, they have some inadequacy somewhere in their lives that they are trying to fill somehow. Just sayin.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

27BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 7:31 pm

2seaoat

Men who feel like they must swing their dicks around are usually blessed with really small ones. Or, they have some inadequacy somewhere in their lives that they are trying to fill somehow.

That was my experience with WWII vets. It was like needing a tow truck to pull any information out of them. Most went on to successful careers and unless they somehow opened up, you would never know they served. I told the story of a car salesman in high school finally after a year working with me late one night telling me about his landing on Iwo Jima......it was one of the most intense conversation I had in my seventeen years of life. He never brought the subject up again, and if I had asked 30 of his coworkers if they thought he had served in the military.......most would have said no.

I have found that the F ups focus on the same needing to fill an huge empty spot in their lives, and among my son's friends it is their group's joke.

28BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 7:38 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sorry, but Bergdahl rates not one iota of importance now that we all know he hated America, consorted with the enemy, taught them how to make IEDs, purposely his from rescue  forces that lost 6-8 men, and wanted to renounce his citizenship.

Those things you just mentioned is probably why Obama wanted to bring him home to get his 5 years back pay.

And not to mention he got to free 5 Taliban leaders..

WHAT A DEAL FOR THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 7:52 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sorry, but Bergdahl rates not one iota of importance now that we all know he hated America, consorted with the enemy, taught them how to make IEDs, purposely his from rescue  forces that lost 6-8 men, and wanted to renounce his citizenship.

Where are you getting all this exaggerated and unproven info. from PD? Now he wanted to renounce his citizenship while he tried to escape and was chained up after? You don't mind lying and spreading it around, do you?

30BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 7:55 pm

2seaoat

WHAT A DEAL FOR THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The war will be over late this year. Will the Taliban be our enemy when we are no longer in their country and they have no history of exporting terrorism?

31BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:22 pm

2seaoat wrote:WHAT A DEAL FOR THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The war will be over late this year.   Will the Taliban be our enemy when we are no longer in their country and they have no history of exporting terrorism?

were they our enemy before we were in their country? yes they were.

Rolling Eyes 

32BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:23 pm

I guess seaoat defends setting 5 terrorist master minds free to get back a traitor. I'm not surprised since he has betrayed his country as well.

33BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:29 pm

I'm not surprised the hate mongers have taken this stance w/o ever hearing this young man's story.

34BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:35 pm

His peers have told the story. his emails home have told the story.

and even if that wasn't the case.

The 5 terrorist that was put back in action was wrong for this admin to do.

Obama is a traitor to this country and has proven so by this action alone.

35BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:45 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:BTW, when have you ever served in combat Sal? I will be awaiting your answer.

That is none of your business, tin man. 

Suffice it to say that I have served this country in multiple capacities. 

I choose not to pretend I'm some kind of heroic super-patriot, when in reality I simply repaid my debt.   

In my experience, the ones who talk so much about their service are the same jackoffs who specialize in screwing the pooch. 

36BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:50 pm

LOL! Yes, Obama has it all planned.

37BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:52 pm

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:BTW, when have you ever served in combat Sal? I will be awaiting your answer.

I choose not to pretend I'm some kind of heroic super-patriot, when in reality I simply repaid my debt.   

In my experience, the ones who talk so much about their service are the same jackoffs who specialize in screwing the pooch. 

You either was in the military or not.

teo, Z, itchi, PD all have talked about it. PD is the only one still in the military at this time.

if you repaid a debt, you must have gone to prison lol

38BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:54 pm

Sal

Sal

It's insanity. 

Using murdered American patriots in Libya as political props, and attacking the POTUS for bringing a POW home. 

I'm not sure this country can recover. 

39BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:55 pm

PD is a reservist. He is not in the military.

40BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:56 pm

Sal wrote:It's insanity. 

Using murdered American patriots in Libya as political props, and attacking the POTUS for bringing a POW home. 

I doubt we will recover from the stupidity your group has created amongst us.

Decades of indoctrination and gov dependence along with utopian ideology and acceptance of anything the GOV does is a sure sign of failure.

41BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:57 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:PD is a reservist. He is not in the military.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

42BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 8:58 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

teo, Z, itchi, PD all have talked about it. PD is the only one still in the military at this time.

Think again ....

.... or, I mean for the first time. 

43BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 9:07 pm

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

Think again ....

.... or, I mean for the first time. 

I think all the time. It's something most here wouldn't know anything about since all you do is parrot the puppet masters.

Why is it so hard for you to say sal, you did or didn't, its simple. SAY IT

44BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 9:48 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal, grow some balls and say it. "I was not in the military".

If I can stick out my chest and take pride in being a goddamn vietnam draft dodger, then you can tell em you wasn't in the military. Tell em you tried to enlist but you had a pimple on your butt like Limbaugh. lol

45BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 9:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Wrong answer. 

46BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 9:51 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yea but it got me the right answer as was it's intent. lol

I agree. You don't have to reveal any more than that.

47BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 9:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute.  "Wrong answer".  Why did I jump to the conclusion that translates to you being in the military.  That was a dumb jump on my part because as I think about it I still aint got no answer.  lol

48BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 9:53 pm

2seaoat

Stupid cannot last forever.....it is self correcting.

49BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 9:58 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I'm not sure this country can recover.

You sure about that?

It's starting to seem self perpetuating. 

50BERGDAHLZI!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BERGDAHLZI!!! 6/4/2014, 10:00 pm

2seaoat wrote:I'm not sure this country can recover.

No, you're still living in the past when things were self correcting. Now we live in a modified world where the GOV picks and choses winners and losers, life and death. God is Gov. There is no survival of the fittest, only GOV. get on your knees and start sucking, I mean praying LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum