Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who all let's their dogs lay all over their furniture?

+6
QueenOfHearts
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
no stress
Joanimaroni
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:No, but they sometimes allow me to use the furniture.

It was troublesome when I had 3 mastiffs, 2 cats and a husband, so I got rid of the husband!

Good call!

Best call of my life!  Husband smelled worse and farted more, more expensive too!

Adult flea collars are pricey.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:No, but they sometimes allow me to use the furniture.

It was troublesome when I had 3 mastiffs, 2 cats and a husband, so I got rid of the husband!

Good call!

Best call of my life!  Husband smelled worse and farted more, more expensive too!

Adult flea collars are pricey. So funny you would mention that! We tried to put one on a boyfriend once. He refused oddly enough.

Pkr, glad I could make you smile!

Joani, never let me tell you about the horse who was (believe it not) house trained.

At the time of the multi mastiffs and cats, my crazy horse knew how to open the sunroom and join us for happy hour.....she always opted for bloody mary's, which she received.

There is nothing like a four legger!  Imagine what we smell like to them!
Yeah, I'm happy they allow me  to share their quarters.........they are honest welfare cases, but I could care less.  No Gov't involvement needed or wanted.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We have cats (2), not dogs. And they pretty much lay where ever they want.

Call a dog and they answer, call a cat and it goes to voice mail and they'll get back to you.

Last edited by Markle on 6/3/2014, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

I've had dogs and cats all my life. My folks had German Shepherds from before I was born. Both went in the service and one was lost. I grew up with the other which never got up on furniture.

Cats, as my good friend ZVUGKTUBM says, do what they want. I like it cold in the house and my last cat learned how to get under the blankets by himself when no one was home. As for dogs, mostly depended on the size. We did have a rescued greyhound that would climb up in bed if someone was sick and lay next to them.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I still have my feral cat...a neighbor kept him for a while because she had a cat and a German Shepherd that groomed my krazy kat like it was a puppy. She could also let the cat into her house, which I don't because I have a cockatiel that's been in the family 20 years. So I just feed the cat every day & speak to it now and then...but he won't come to me, and I raised him from a kitten.
I love this kat.

There's a book by Dean Koontz called ONE DOOR AWAY FROM HEAVEN. The hero is an alien boy who inhabits the body of a deceased kid. The plot is too much to go into here, but what I really like about this book is the connection between the alien boy and the dog who used to belong to the deceased family. The alien dreams with the dog and picks up on the dog's superior instincts, hearing, and sight to navigate himself through his troubles, which are myriad. The boy and dog are front and center in every chapter. I wonder who here has dreamed with their dog...

2seaoat

I wonder who here has dreamed with their dog...

I have.......you see I have this dream of having whipped cream directly infused into my mouth whenever I want it......and my puppy has this dream about whipped cream too.........and then I sleep walk, take a shot of whipped cream, and put a good size pile on the floor......Seaoat's and Wilma's shared dream.

Double check your meds.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ichisan, Seaoat is a great guy. So are you. Now what do you do with that?

Floridatexan wrote:
Ichisan, Seaoat is a great guy.  So are you.  Now what do you do with that?

Just joking.............A little different type of post from Mr Oats....

2seaoat

Sadly, you just entered Seaoat's strange world. I have my wife get two whipped cream canisters when she shops. One has always been for me and the dogs. I have a small mini fridge next to where I watch tv, and we have wood floors. No matter where the dogs are in the house......if I squirt some whipped cream directly into my mouth......they will come running to my side. I squirt a pile for the pup. Now the funny part. If we are having guests over and we have strawberry shortcake.......as the guest is squirting some whipped cream on the strawberries the dogs used to run into the dining room, and the malmute would bark at them for not sharing.......hilarious.

Nitrous Oxide is the propellent in whipped cream in the can. Nitrous Oxide is also known as "laughing gas" Get a can of whip cream, and hold it right side up, put your mouth over the dispenser, press it to release the gas, breathe in. You can breathe the gas out into a balloon and share it, or just get another can of whipcream...it is a very short intense period of audio hallucination.

2seaoat

I just like the whipped cream, and sharing the same with the dogs......my high is watching them scramble from the other end of the house when they hear that compressed gas propelling the whipped cream.......pure joy.....and something I have shared with my dogs for over a decade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum