Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again

+4
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Wordslinger on 6/1/2014, 1:21 pm
Chrissy wrote:

[quote="\"Wordslinger"
It's time to change the 2nd amendment.  

Reality.

We are NOT changing the 2nd amendment.

Who's "we" Chrissy? You're already outnumbered in the U.S.A.

What most of us want is some better way to keep large capacity semi-automatic firearms from being bought by unstable people.

Let me hear your argument against that desire, if you have one.
-----
Your version of control is to take weapons from all thinking there will not be any resistance. First of all, enforce laws already on the books. Second of all, if anyone is outnumbered, it is ill informed people such as yourself.  If you think that the US military is going to enforce unconstitutional laws that outlaw gun ownership, you are sorely mistaken. Ask the state legislature in Vermont how their gun collecting of AR 15s and AKs went recently....

Cops aren't going to enforce it...[/quote]

My version of control is ...? You really are stupid Pacedog. I just stated my version of control. It didn't include taking weapons. It dealt with preventing mentally unstable from acquiring or possessing large capacity magazine fed semi-automatic weapons.

The problem with you 2nd Amendment nutcases, is that you can't reason. Every suggestion for some sort of increased control is read by you freaks as an outright attempt to ban all your firearms. That's utter crapola and you damned well know it.

Instead of whining and threatening a revolution (which I would enjoy witnessing) why can't you deal with the premise I put forward?

Why shouldn't there be increased control to diminish the number of large capacity magazine fed semi-automatic weapons that can be acquired or possessed by mentally unstable people, not unlike yourself?

Wordslinger wrote:

Why shouldn't there be increased control to diminish the number of large capacity magazine fed semi-automatic weapons that can be acquired or possessed by mentally unstable people, not unlike yourself?

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC5KrPIIq8j5qeXIXfkDGuvQfzQo83D--9umNKltIbCHoJyg0xTw

I have no problem taking away those type of firearms from all the mentally unstable, who are the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals who have me on ignore, on this forum.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J1FmJzuhPU

Very Happy 

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum