Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again

+4
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
That "I got mine, so fuck the rest of ya" philosophy has many applications, eh Bob?

Yep,  sure does.  If it's good enough for poor young black men,  it's good enough for old white men too.

But I do agree with you about one thing. Joe the Plumber needs to stick to his day job, plumbing without a license, and stop running his mouth in front of tv cameras.

Last edited by Bob on 5/28/2014, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

by Floridatexan Today at 10:36 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He tells the truth. If we listen to the babble of liberals out whole world is turned upside down.

Are you seriously saying that a human being's right to life is not as important as your right to carry a gun? You are seriously brain damaged.
------
Only you could twist it like that ....

by Wordslinger Today at 1:54 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

The truth is this wordliar... Like most all shootings of this nature in the last twenty years the perp was on psychotropic drugs. I have a thread here in the forum on it, but you didn't take the time to read it or you would not be talking out the side of your neck right now.

Listen up PD -- I have a concealed weapons permit and I'm an avid shooter. However, considering your state of mind (only people who own property should vote, and doctors should stop medicating patients), I'd strongly advocate for having your firearms confiscated.

In fact, I'm going to find out where to send a more gun control donation, in your name.

Fuck Joe the Plumber too!
-----
Any time you want to try and come get my weapons, have at it. Funny how you gloss over the fact that all of those shooters were on drugs and just want to pretend the guns liked everyone by themselves.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Are you seriously saying that a human being's right to life is not as important as your right to carry a gun? You are seriously brain damaged.
------

Actually, that's precisely how Joe the Not a Plumber twisted it ....

"... your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights."

And, your response was ...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He tells the truth.

You really make this easy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Floridatexan Today at 10:36 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He tells the truth. If we listen to the babble of liberals out whole world is turned upside down.

------

That IS essentially what he said...and you're agreeing with him...did I miss something?

And sal now doesn't think guns have any purpose but to kill people lolol one track mind blinders on.....
Loser

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And sal now doesn't think guns have any purpose but to kill people lolol one track mind blinders on.....
Loser

Semiautomatic handguns have one purpose and one purpose only - to shoot people efficiently.

Markle

Markle

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again - Page 2 Gun_Control_Ben_Franklin-1

Dreamsglore wrote:Holy shit! What a moron,DE!

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC13-VW65BauvNDHv2N1zrDa-EtNKbpHlXvJzlJKcELDbGocZw

So instead of answering the question you choose the normal supposedly enlightened progressive liberal method of abuse.

That means the answer to the question is that the US Constitution doesn't guarantee such a right.

Which means the real moron here is you.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSqiwojGZ2Q

Smile 

Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:He tells the truth. If we listen to the babble of liberals out whole world is turned upside down.

Are you seriously saying that a human being's right to life is not as important as your right to carry a gun?  You are seriously brain damaged.

Where in the United States Constitution does it say anyone has a right to life?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=silent+lucidity

Rolling Eyes 

Then where does "a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" come from?  

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScEB3eV3aFVW2hfAs0aJOVqIFmMaRV6MEsAsuSMb7HgWfufwfW6g

That's from the Declaration of Independence. The US Constitution says...

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union,
establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=constitution

So again... Where in the US Constitution does it guarantee the right to life?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtV9B8VpUB8

Smile

Liberals should be cannon fodder

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Liberals should be cannon fodder

STHU, you stupid jerk.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:And sal now doesn't think guns have any purpose but to kill people lolol one track mind blinders on.....
Loser

Semiautomatic handguns have one purpose and one purpose only - to shoot people efficiently.

What is your point?

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again - Page 2 SpecialkindofStupid

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nice spin...really, but it doesn't address the issue. Do you agree that your right to own a gun trumps another person's right to life?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Nice spin...really, but it doesn't address the issue.  Do you agree that your right to own a gun trumps another person's right to life?

Does your privilege, to own a car, trump another person's right to life?

ABSOLUTELY my right to own a gun trumps another person's right to life because they have nothing, whatsoever to do with one another.  UNLESS, I take that other persons life ILLEGALLY.  I murder them.

If that other person threatens me or my family, they gave up their right to life at that moment.  Or would you wait and dial 911?

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again - Page 2 GunControl

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The law is supposed to work like this: If you kill someone with your car while you're drunk, you lose the right to drive a car.

by Floridatexan Today at 5:23 am

Nice spin...really, but it doesn't address the issue. Do you agree that your right to own a gun trumps another person's right to life?

----
Yes, it does. I haven't done anything to lose that right. Enforce existing law and punish those who break the law which is a fraction of the percent of gun owners.

by Floridatexan Today at 6:14 am

The law is supposed to work like this: If you kill someone with your car while you're drunk, you lose the right to drive a car.
------
So do we take everyone's car because a few do the wrong thing ? No, we don't and the same applies for guns. We don't take everyone's just because there are a few idiots out there.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Floridatexan Today at 6:14 am

------
So do we take everyone's car because a few do the wrong thing ? No, we don't and the same applies for guns. We don't take everyone's just because there are a few idiots out there.

That's not what I said. If YOU, for instance, drive while drunk and kill someone, YOU will lose your license to drive and most likely do some jail time. Don't be disingenuous. You already look foolish enough.

Yes it is what you said. In your logic fail, you made an illogical statement because you are so emotionally tied to this topic. Logic has no emotion.

Here is your failed analogy trying to tie car use and gun ownership-

by Floridatexan Today at 6:14 am

-------
Sorry, but yes you did try to connect the dots and they just don't ...

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:He tells the truth. If we listen to the babble of liberals out whole world is turned upside down.

Are you seriously saying that a human being's right to life is not as important as your right to carry a gun?  You are seriously brain damaged.
How does me owning a gun impede someones right to life?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

How does me owning a gun impede someones right to life?

You guys need to get real. The left isn't insisting that all guns should be banned. But what's wrong with anyone applying to owning a gun passing some sort of medical/mental exam?

We license drivers, why not gun owners?

The way things are right now, any nutcase can buy an assault rifle with a 100-round drum mag.

You go along with that?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
The law is supposed to work like this:  If you kill someone with your car while you're drunk, you lose the right to drive a car.

Very good! I am impressed!

But other people who have not killed someone while driving drunk do not loose their right to drive a car.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum