Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 Dead in California College Shooting Rampage

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/24/justice/california-shooting-deaths/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Santa Barbara. How did you newshounds miss this story?

Don't blame the gun, blame the shooter......
 Shocked

Edited: Sal beat me to the click by a minute.... Razz 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seems almost all the mass killers were mentally ill. Perhaps we need to reexamine what kind of drugs  Doctors load these lonely loonies brains with. Guns don't really give a damn if you are crazy or not just like a knife or hammer...Perhaps instead of trying to give them happy pills we should go for tranquil.

crazy man's video message...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Seems almost all the mass killers were mentally ill. Perhaps we need to reexamine what kind of drugs  Doctors load these lonely loonies brains with. Guns don't really give a damn if you are crazy or not just like a knife or hammer...Perhaps instead of trying to give them happy pills we should go for tranquil.

crazy man's video message...

I thought I was watching a movie script....... That dude must have thought he was like one of the Power Rangers or something.

Imagine, if girls had only put out for this guy, this tragedy could have been avoided.....

You sure didn't see that kind of behavior in many Baby Boomer kids of that age back in the day.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Look at the car this kid had and he wasn't bad looking..if he was in Milton he could have any girl he wanted....just sad and stupid and selfish of him, thought he was god, okay the questions, where were his friends, family, parents ?.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sick bastard.....

2seaoat

Bat chit horny.....never works out well for anyone.....legalize prostitution......It works in Nevada.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder who paid for his BMW? That should have gotten him at least a few dates.

Now, I will admit, I was never a "Ladies Man," and at age 22 I didn't have a little black book with a thousand phone numbers in it. I can sort of identify with this lad's deprivation and his emotions toward such.  But, I wasn't ready to mount my speedster (no BMW--I had a '67 VW Bug) and shoot up my college's town because of my lack of fulfillment.

I wonder why he didn't just hunker down, finish school, get a job/career, and allow nature to take its course? So what if he didn't get married until he was over 30?  (I was 34)

2seaoat

Hormones are a bitch......and he found out daddy's success did not translate into his success.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Bat chit horny.....never works out well for anyone.....legalize prostitution......It works in Nevada.

Listen to the video...this was not about getting a prostitute. He wanted admiration not a 1 hour session.

2seaoat

He was a virgin.....he needed the one hour session. Admiration could have come later......

2seaoat wrote:He was a virgin.....he needed the one hour session.   Admiration could have come later......

LOL Oats is spot on. He should have made a run for the border........

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:He was a virgin.....he needed the one hour session.   Admiration could have come later......

If that was the case, prostitutes are available. He wanted a girlfriend to admire him.

He sounded like a bad actor in a comic book movie. That laugh was copied from the Peguin character.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:He sounded like a bad actor in a comic book movie. That laugh was copied from the Peguin character.

My sentiments exactly....

Markle

Markle

More to come out later.

He stabbed his three housemates, all males, he considered better looking than himself.

Several shrinks on TV have alluded to early onset schizophrenia and/or homosexuality. Girls may have found him too effeminate.

The system failed again. His parents had tried for years to get him help.

His family ask police for them to check on him to see if he was a threat. The police said he was mild mannered and quiet.

How many hospitals would we have to build to house everyone with the state of mind of this young man?

Stuff happens in a free society.

Markle wrote:More to come out later.

He stabbed his three housemates, all males, he considered better looking than himself.

Several shrinks on TV have alluded to early onset schizophrenia and/or homosexuality.  Girls may have found him too effeminate.

The system failed again.  His parents had tried for years to get him help.

His family ask police for them to check on him to see if he was a threat.  The police said he was mild mannered and quiet.

How many hospitals would we have to build to house everyone with the state of mind of this young man?

Stuff happens in a free society.

I know. it seems like every time something happens a group of people get together to demand the GOV do something about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum