Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The most inept useless President we've ever had got rid of our coal plants and now the klutz might hammer our Nuke power

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL wrote:
When your rhetorical question blows up in your face...just ask more rhetorical questions.

That'll show'em!

The most inept useless President we've ever had got rid of our coal plants and now the klutz might hammer our Nuke power - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWnmNVId0tT_V74w_xkxdU9_oCg3vvIaWQKnGo9DGpKMFDr0gU

It's my method of teaching. Learning to find the answer for yourself without my having to give it to you.

Students who don't want to learn make fun of it and end up attending inner city schools.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNY0JuATpQ

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:It's my method of teaching.

The mercury just exploded through the top of the bull-shit-o-meter.

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:It's my method of teaching.

The mercury just exploded through the top of the bull-shit-o-meter.

The most inept useless President we've ever had got rid of our coal plants and now the klutz might hammer our Nuke power - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWZFL0hkbBxga2toUcl9SXFTd9qQEZaY3gpHCfL1CgbcxHXOLBBA

I spent over six years during my time in the military in a formal instruction position. During that time I learned the most effective method of instruction is leading the student to the answer of the question they asked when they should already know the answer.

Of course you don't have to believe me.

So which inner city school did you attend?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQGTaS0IFOs

pirat

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Thanks so much, PeeDog, for explaining electricity to me.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The future for electricity generation is a solar one. Hit me with Solyndra and all of that other crap if you wish, but solar it will be.

The Chinese are proving you correct.

The Chinese are building one highly sophisticated coal powered plant a month and have more nuclear plants under construction and in the planning stage than the rest of the world combined.

Then there is India.

You always post that theme, but you never post a link. At least you are no longer saying they are "clean burning," LOL....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/25/china-toxic-air-pollution-nuclear-winter-scientists

China's toxic air pollution resembles nuclear winter, say scientists

Air pollution now impeding photosynthesis and potentially wreaking havoc on country's food supply, experts warn

"Chinese scientists have warned that the country's toxic air pollution is now so bad that it resembles a nuclear winter, slowing photosynthesis in plants – and potentially wreaking havoc on the country's food supply.

Beijing and broad swaths of six northern provinces have spent the past week blanketed in a dense pea-soup smog that is not expected to abate until Thursday. Beijing's concentration of PM 2.5 particles – those small enough to penetrate deep into the lungs and enter the bloodstream – hit 505 micrograms per cubic metre on Tuesday night. The World Health Organisation recommends a safe level of 25.

The worsening air pollution has already exacted a significant economic toll, grounding flights, closing highways and keeping tourists at home. On Monday 11,200 people visited Beijing's Forbidden City, about a quarter of the site's average daily draw.

He Dongxian, an associate professor at China Agricultural University's College of Water Resources and Civil Engineering, said new research suggested that if the smog persists, Chinese agriculture will suffer conditions "somewhat similar to a nuclear winter"..."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Do you suppose the Chinese government cares about a few million dead ?...doubt it.

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/25/china-toxic-air-pollution-nuclear-winter-scientists

China's toxic air pollution resembles nuclear winter, say scientists

Air pollution now impeding photosynthesis and potentially wreaking havoc on country's food supply, experts warn

"Chinese scientists have warned that the country's toxic air pollution is now so bad that it resembles a nuclear winter, slowing photosynthesis in plants – and potentially wreaking havoc on the country's food supply.

Beijing and broad swaths of six northern provinces have spent the past week blanketed in a dense pea-soup smog that is not expected to abate until Thursday. Beijing's concentration of PM 2.5 particles – those small enough to penetrate deep into the lungs and enter the bloodstream – hit 505 micrograms per cubic metre on Tuesday night. The World Health Organisation recommends a safe level of 25.

The worsening air pollution has already exacted a significant economic toll, grounding flights, closing highways and keeping tourists at home. On Monday 11,200 people visited Beijing's Forbidden City, about a quarter of the site's average daily draw.

He Dongxian, an associate professor at China Agricultural University's College of Water Resources and Civil Engineering, said new research suggested that if the smog persists, Chinese agriculture will suffer conditions "somewhat similar to a nuclear winter"..."

The most inept useless President we've ever had got rid of our coal plants and now the klutz might hammer our Nuke power - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4gNfbDInvCS72DwlCtpfv1hjimPREtnfT9QStKQENnd7GIUIq

Damn it!!!!! First you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are bitching about global warming and now you're bitching about global cooling.

So which is it?

Are we all causing global warming or global cooling?

I wish ya' all would make up ya' all's damn minds!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum