Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The demise of the romance of old cars...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://ericpetersautos.com/2014/05/15/old-car-loophole-will-closed/

The general public has embraced the Safety Cult to such an extent that they not only tolerate but accept having their children fondled by strangers at airports. What won’t they tolerate? Besides which, the typical metrosexual suburbanite with his schwantz tucked between his legs, Buffalo Bill-style, looks extremely askance at old cars. Which are totems in his mind of redneck backwardness.

There is also E15.

That’s 5 percent more ethanol in our “gas” – which is already E10 (10 percent ethanol, 90 percent gasoline). Cars made before the mid-’90s don’t do well drinking alcohol. It rots them from the inside out. If they succeed in mandating E15, it will be The End for old cars. At least, for the majority of them – whose owners will not be able to afford the extensive modifications necessary to keep them alive in a 15 percent alcohol world.

And for the handful that escape the noose, there are the other options already described.

By hook or by crook, they’re coming for your older car. Because they can’t control it – and thereby, you.

I never plan on getting rid my old cars, trucks, tractors... I literally love them. I took an old john deere to the frame this winter.

2seaoat

whose owners will not be able to afford the extensive modifications necessary to keep them alive in a 15 percent alcohol world.

How stupid is an owner of a vintage internal combustion engine who cannot find readily available and appropriate fuel......you cannot handicap stupidity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum