Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Think you could do Gunz job?

+5
no stress
Sal
QueenOfHearts
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Think you could do Gunz job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Think you could do Gunz job? 3/28/2014, 10:34 pm

no stress

no stress

BirdyBack wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Sal wrote:Cooking spaghetti and playing video games 99% of the time, in exchange for fighting fires the other 1%. 

Two days on for three days off. 

Yeah, I could handle that. 

Shit talk............

From somebody who doesn't know shit about what it's like for the firefighters or for their families who never know if their loved one will come home from work alive.
Thanks, at my last station the men had given up on cooking entirely because there wasn't enough time between runs to prepare it. We wound up grabbing fast food every watch on the way back from a run. I don't know how I have kept a 32 waist all these years lol.

27Think you could do Gunz job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Think you could do Gunz job? 3/29/2014, 12:52 am

Gunz, my first husband was a firefighter at Eglin AFB. Many days they did nothing more exciting than inspections and drills. But when it was time to go, he and his crew went all out. Too bad he didn't have what it takes to stay with the job.

28Think you could do Gunz job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Think you could do Gunz job? 3/29/2014, 10:50 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Many thanks to all firefighters and rescue workers.  cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum