Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

failed obummer care

+5
Markle
2seaoat
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1failed obummer care Empty failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 3:12 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Agree with the author of the attached that Obamacare has jumped the shark when they're resorting to....Lance Bass, washed-up former 90's boy bander....to plug Obamacare for them.
And Lance gets the website wrong in his tweet, plugging healthcare.org instead of healthcare.gov.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/12/white-house-jumped-shark-obamacare-lance-bass-zach-galifianakis/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

2failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 4:04 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Agree with the author of the attached that Obamacare has jumped the shark when they're resorting to....Lance Bass, washed-up former 90's boy bander....to plug Obamacare for them.
And Lance gets the website wrong in his tweet, plugging healthcare.org instead of healthcare.gov.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/12/white-house-jumped-shark-obamacare-lance-bass-zach-galifianakis/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

I am sure poster PaceDog will soon come here and bump this thread up for you, right?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 4:34 pm

dumpcare

LeBron is suppose to do ads this coming week for it.

4failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 4:58 pm

It irritates me in a deep way that the govt advertises it's social programs. I see plenty for ss disability too.

5failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 8:47 pm

I've never seen the govt/ advertise. I've seen the lawyers advertise.

6failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 8:55 pm

2seaoat

It irritates me in a deep way that the govt advertises it's social programs. I see plenty for ss disability too.

I agree. The lawyer disability ads are disgraceful, but certainly matching an injured worker with a program meant for that worker is not a bad thing. Getting good information to health care consumers on the availability of programs rings more of good government than an abuse when the goal is to get deadbeats paying their bills, and saving taxpayers money.

7failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 9:22 pm

They advertise food stamps and other welfare benefits on the radio.even on signs near the border on buses and other places in Spanish as well.

and honestly, everyone knows about obamacare now.

anyway, they havnt reached the group of people they wanted. all thy did was force a few to sign up, and everyone else either got a free ride or was forced to sign up because their other policy was canceled.

obamacare was supposed to get PREVIOUSLY UNISURED people.

8failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/17/2014, 9:24 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I've never seen the govt/ advertise. I've seen the lawyers advertise.

You do live in your own world of denial do you not?

From one of your own beloved web sites.  

LeBron James' Latest Decision: Signing Up As Obamacare Pitchman

Posted:  03/14/2014 11:47 am EDT    Updated:  03/14/2014 12:59 pm EDT  

Read more:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/14/lebron-james-obamacare_n_4964397.html

PLEASE don't try to tell us you see ads for attorneys but NOT for free ObamaPhones, food stamps, reduced cable TV/Internet unless, like many Progressives, you have tunnel vision.

Last edited by Markle on 3/18/2014, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

9failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 12:11 am

There is no such thing as Obamaphones and free cable. There a a very few companies (like two) that offer reduced price internet for poor families. The govt does not advertise social security or disability. That is a fraud you repugs put out.

10failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 2:06 am

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:There is no such thing as Obamaphones and free cable. There a a very few companies (like two) that offer reduced price internet for poor families. The govt does not advertise social security or disability. That is a fraud you repugs put out.

You really need to get out more. Of course there are free cell phones, you just have to ask. What's more, people are getting 3 or 4, selling them to buy drugs. I didn't say FREE cable, I said the price was reduced. That also give you access to reduced high speed internet.

Your lack of knowledge is a bit disconcerting. Being that you exemplify the voter base for Progressives.

11failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 8:18 am

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:There is no such thing as Obamaphones and free cable. There a a very few companies (like two) that offer reduced price internet for poor families. The govt does not advertise social security or disability. That is a fraud you repugs put out.

You really need to get out more.  Of course there are free cell phones, you just have to ask.  What's more, people are getting 3 or 4, selling them to buy drugs.  I didn't say FREE cable, I said the price was reduced.  That also give you access to reduced high speed internet.

Your lack of knowledge is a bit disconcerting.  Being that you exemplify the voter base for Progressives.

ive seen advertisement for the gov phones down here.

12failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 8:32 am

Once we drag down the producers enough to meet the social engineering goals we will wind up with one giant corp for each niche in the "economy". The only real avenue for pursuing opportunity will be as a corporatist or a bureaucrat.

Fascism... it's what's dinner... communism under un is for desert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

13failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 9:46 am

dumpcare

http://www.benefitspro.com/2014/03/17/one-third-of-uninsured-wont-sign-up-for-ppaca?eNL=5327599b140ba086126d08c1&utm_source=BenefitsProDaily&utm_medium=eNL&utm_campaign=BenefitsPro_eNLs&_LID=80542670

14failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 10:53 am

Markle wrote:

You really need to get out more.  Of course there are free cell phones, you just have to ask.  What's more, people are getting 3 or 4, selling them to buy drugs.  I didn't say FREE cable, I said the price was reduced.  That also give you access to reduced high speed internet.

Your lack of knowledge is a bit disconcerting.  Being that you exemplify the voter base for Progressives.

Your propensity to distort the truth is a bit overwhelming. Obama has nothing to do w/ the free cell phones and it is not a govt.program. It is a private co. called Safelink.

15failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 11:32 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Your propensity to distort the truth is a bit overwhelming. Obama has nothing to do w/ the free cell phones and it is not a govt.program. It is a private co. called Safelink.

Good one. Shall we call him "The Distorter" from here on out?

16failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 5:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Might as well. Seems the left's ploy is to demean the poster and not address the information. Nothing new lol

17failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 5:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

I like Walter Mitty better. Walter Mitty Markle. It has a nice ring to it.

18failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 6:36 pm

dumpcare

Well although Obama didn't start the free cell phones, since he extended and made the program well known and started taking credit for it, seems to be his now, therefore obama phones. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And I am fair and balanced (well sometimes) unlike fox news.

19failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 8:24 pm

dumpcare

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201076-obama-makes-o-care-pitch-to-hispanics-the#ixzz2wL9XZUGO

n Obama’s first four years in office, his administration deported people at a faster rate than any of the four previous administrations.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201076-obama-makes-o-care-pitch-to-hispanics-the#ixzz2wMbkf5dv
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

20failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 8:28 pm

ppaca wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201076-obama-makes-o-care-pitch-to-hispanics-the#ixzz2wL9XZUGO

n Obama’s first four years in office, his administration deported people at a faster rate than any of the four previous administrations.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201076-obama-makes-o-care-pitch-to-hispanics-the#ixzz2wMbkf5dv
Doubtful, but we've had more people illegally crossing the border than ever as well during his admin.

21failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 9:02 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am sure poster PaceDog will soon come here and bump this thread up for you, right?

Karl Rove: Yes he will.

22failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 9:06 pm

Do you always talk to and answer yourself?

23failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 9:08 pm

dumpcare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201076-obama-makes-o-care-pitch-to-hispanics-the#ixzz2wL9XZUGO

Doubtful, but we've had more people illegally crossing the border than ever as well during his admin.

Oh I doubt that, I believe quite a bit more under bush, clinton

24failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 9:24 pm

ppaca wrote:Well although Obama didn't start the free cell phones, since he extended and made the program well known and started taking credit for it, seems to be his now, therefore obama phones. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And I am fair and balanced (well sometimes) unlike fox news.

He didn't extend any program or take credit for it. If talking about something makes it yours ....well. I rest my case.

25failed obummer care Empty Re: failed obummer care 3/18/2014, 9:33 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Who pays the phone companies? Have you always been this gullible? Little wonder then that you're a Progressive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum