Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McGuire's Run: 14,000 runners in Pensacola's biggest moving party

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Six(6) people attend two Pensacola budget input meetings
Written by Rick Outzen on 07 March 2014

The city of Pensacola held this week two public input meetings on its 2014-15 budget. A grand total of six citizens attended them, which should be a clear indication that city needs to do more than simply issue press releases if it wants public input. Yesterday's meeting was held at 9 a.m.
at [...]

2seaoat

I am confused. scratch scratch scratch 

I thought you would be. Very Happy 

dumpcare

I believe he is saying that only 6 people had the time to attend a public meeting that would affect all of Pensacola and yet 14,000 showed up for the run which really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

ppaca wrote:I believe he is saying that only 6 people had the time to attend a public meeting that would affect all of Pensacola and yet 14,000 showed up for the run which really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Correct. We always have time and money to drink and act the ass but when it comes to improving our quality of life, no so much.. No time, No Money, too busy, etc......

2seaoat

I thought we agreed that the Mayor is doing such a good job that most citizens have utter confidence in the man and the budget. Did I misunderstand something.....again? Shocked Shocked Shocked 

2seaoat wrote:I thought we agreed that the Mayor is doing such a good job that most citizens have utter confidence in the man and the budget.  Did I misunderstand something.....again? Shocked Shocked Shocked 

That must be it. Good observation.  cheers 

by ppaca Today at 5:56 pm
I believe he is saying that only 6 people had the time to attend a public meeting that would affect all of Pensacola and yet 14,000 showed up for the run which really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.
------
Where would we have a meeting that could sit 14k people ? And I bet if you offered free alcohol you could get that many

by ppaca Today at 5:56 pm
------
Where would we have a meeting that could sit 14k people ? And I bet if you offered free alcohol you could get that many

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum