Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who is the sock American Swiss who is leading on Teo?

+7
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

no stress

no stress

RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:Why do I get bent out of shape?   Because bullying is not acceptable in any form.  You remind me of the lowlifes that would stand there and laugh at the nerd being bullied in school.   Its wrong period.   So you read some not so flattering articles on this guy and immediately believed it, without further research  you jumped on the bandwagon and started putting him down to build you up. Pathetic is too light a word.

Hold your horses my little pony. I didn't bully anyone. I laughed at some of his statements and COME ON, some of them were funny. He did self aggrandize just a bit too much.
        A little entertainment before the meals on wheels van pulls up?    Rock on then
I respect your profession and I am sorry you got your feelings hurt.
Better???
Rottie my feelings are not hurt and I wasn't trying to single you out. You actually are one of the more civil and understanding posters on here. My comments were directed to the more involved bullies who seem to get their jollies by elevating themselves at the expense of others. I don't know this guy Am Swiss and certainly don't subscribe to the 911 conspiracy theories, however, it should be his right to express himself without folks digging into unsubstantiated internet bios about him and kicking him in the ribs with it.

2seaoat

But, like I say, have fun and rock on because putting others down to build oneself up always feels good.

It is totally driven by my insecurity as having never been invited in the diplomatic line at Pensacola INTERNATIONAL airport, I am left totally feeling inadequate, the only way I can compensate is have conversations with folks who have 170 IQs as I hope they will let some of their wisdom come my way...........and yes.....it is way too much fun, at times I take my platform shoes off and throw them in the closet.

no stress

no stress

RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:Why do I get bent out of shape?   Because bullying is not acceptable in any form.  You remind me of the lowlifes that would stand there and laugh at the nerd being bullied in school.   Its wrong period.   So you read some not so flattering articles on this guy and immediately believed it, without further research  you jumped on the bandwagon and started putting him down to build you up. Pathetic is too light a word.

Hold your horses my little pony. I didn't bully anyone. I laughed at some of his statements and COME ON, some of them were funny. He did self aggrandize just a bit too much.

Let me get this straight.
You call me a bully for laughing at statements a poster makes. Not what he looks like, his family life, how he makes a living, etc.
THEN you bully me with a "meals on wheels" quip???
WTF
Feeling pretty proud of yourself right now?
maybe someone got a "laff" at that quip at your expense. See where I'm going with this?

2seaoat

maybe someone got a "laff" at that quip at your expense. See where I'm going with this?

Really...........if we are cowardly ghosts.......at whose expense are we getting a laff? You cannot have it both ways. You argue this should be a forum of real names where mean things actually mean something, and then get sensitive when mere words mean nothing to ghosts. I could let you borrow my platform shoes, and my ghost is really the mayor of NY who does broadway part time, when the Yankees do not need him for relief. I have never intentionally tried to hurt someone when letting air out of their balloon, and as I always say.....I come here to get whacked.......and a little air out of my balloon is a good thing.

RottiesRule

Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:

Better???
   Rottie my feelings are not hurt and I wasn't trying to single you out.  You actually are one of the more civil and understanding posters on here.    My comments were directed to the more involved bullies who seem to get their jollies by elevating themselves at the expense of others.   I don't know this guy Am Swiss and certainly don't subscribe to the 911 conspiracy theories, however, it should be his right to express himself without folks digging into unsubstantiated internet bios about him and kicking him in the ribs with it.

ok, you responded on my post so I assumed it was being directed at me.
I'm the first to admit to not being smart enough to engage at the level a lot of the forum members engage.
I am, however, smart enough to know a con when I see one. AmSwiss tripped the sensor by his 4th post. Being apolitical, I probably should have kept my mouth shut, but the synergy dragged me in. Have a good weekend.

no stress

no stress

RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:

Better???
   Rottie my feelings are not hurt and I wasn't trying to single you out.  You actually are one of the more civil and understanding posters on here.    My comments were directed to the more involved bullies who seem to get their jollies by elevating themselves at the expense of others.   I don't know this guy Am Swiss and certainly don't subscribe to the 911 conspiracy theories, however, it should be his right to express himself without folks digging into unsubstantiated internet bios about him and kicking him in the ribs with it.

ok, you responded on my post so I assumed it was being directed at me.
I'm the first to admit to not being smart enough to engage at the level a lot of the forum members engage.
I am, however, smart enough to know a con when I see one. AmSwiss tripped the sensor by his 4th post. Being apolitical, I probably should have kept my mouth shut, but the synergy dragged me in. Have a good weekend.
You too Rottie . I think I'm going to shut up now too. I'm getting nowhere with this other than pissing off folks and that was not my intention.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:maybe someone got a "laff" at that quip at your expense. See where I'm going with this?

Really...........if we are cowardly ghosts.......at whose expense are we getting a laff?   You cannot have it both ways.   You argue this should be a forum of real names where mean things actually mean something, and then get sensitive when mere words mean nothing to ghosts.   I could let you borrow my platform shoes, and my ghost is really the mayor of NY who does broadway part time, when the Yankees do not need him for relief.  I have never intentionally tried to hurt someone when letting air out of their balloon, and as I always say.....I come here to get whacked.......and a little air out of my balloon is a good thing.
     Seaoat, you may be the only "ghost" on here.   I know the true identities of 90 percent of the folks who post on here and I suspect most of the other posters on this forum know each other as well.   So, actually, that leaves us with one "cowardly ghost" who gets his jollies by calling out the less intelligent posters on their lack of ability to add 1 plus 1  and even others who cant see when 1 plus 1 equals 3.      All of us on here are at differing intelligence levels and harping on those differences rather than the topic at hand adds nothing to the conversation. But I'm done......uncle.....tired of beating a dead horse.

2seaoat

Everybody is a ghost to me. I do not have your knowledge.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Grifters are gonna grift.

He sold T a book.

There is the answer.

actually I don't have a copy and the person that received it got it for free I think. You guys are a sorry lot perhaps he's very right about what's wrong with Americans your cowardly personal attacks tell a lot about your character and none of it is good. 

Gunz wrote:
2seaoat wrote:maybe someone got a "laff" at that quip at your expense. See where I'm going with this?

Really...........if we are cowardly ghosts.......at whose expense are we getting a laff?   You cannot have it both ways.   You argue this should be a forum of real names where mean things actually mean something, and then get sensitive when mere words mean nothing to ghosts.   I could let you borrow my platform shoes, and my ghost is really the mayor of NY who does broadway part time, when the Yankees do not need him for relief.  I have never intentionally tried to hurt someone when letting air out of their balloon, and as I always say.....I come here to get whacked.......and a little air out of my balloon is a good thing.
     Seaoat, you may be the only "ghost" on here.   I know the true identities of 90 percent of the folks who post on here and I suspect most of the other posters on this forum know each other as well.   So, actually, that leaves us with one "cowardly ghost" who gets his jollies by calling out the less intelligent posters on their lack of ability to add 1 plus 1  and even others who cant see when 1 plus 1 equals 3.      All of us on here are at differing intelligence levels and harping on those differences rather than the topic at hand adds nothing to the conversation.    But I'm done......uncle.....tired of beating a dead horse.

Why are you calling out Seaoat? There are plenty of people who do that on here and you've done it to so I find it incredibly disingenuous of you. You've done it plenty of times to me. I don't know squat about what they're talking about and don't pretend to. It's not my thing, however, Mr Schwarz has gone a little too far in his boasting apparently and has invited ridicule when it's not adding up. Some people will believe him if they think he is who he pretends to be and that would be unfortunate. If he wants to be credible then he can provide some proof of that and people can decide for themselves. I don't go along w/ his conspiracy theories and politics but that's me. If he's going to throw in the FBI,CIA and going face to face w/ President Bush then he needs some credibility and it's not looking good for him at his point. Nobody likes to be conned.

Gunz wrote:

Seaoat, you may be the only "ghost" on here.   I know the true identities of 90 percent of the folks who post on here and I suspect most of the other posters on this forum know each other as well.   So, actually, that leaves us with one "cowardly ghost" who gets his jollies by calling out the less intelligent posters on their lack of ability to add 1 plus 1  and even others who cant see when 1 plus 1 equals 3.      All of us on here are at differing intelligence levels and harping on those differences rather than the topic at hand adds nothing to the conversation.    But I'm done......uncle.....tired of beating a dead horse.

yOU ONLY KNOW WHO I AM BECAUSE OF WTM AND THAT IS WHO AMERICAN SWISS IS...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If american swiss and wtm are one in the same. Then obama and bush are one in the same. ted cruz and nancy pelosi are one in the same. Dogs are the same thing as cats. night is the same thing as day. black is the same thing as white. And gay is the same thing as straight.

The two writers are literally that different.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I find this guy's writing to be all over the map...inconsistent, with gaping holes in credibility. Sock or not, he's a strange one. Go back to rense & read some of his articles. Meanwhile...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? sunny 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote:If american swiss and wtm are one in the same.  Then obama and bush are one in the same.  ted cruz and nancy pelosi are one in the same.  Dogs are the same thing as cats.  night is the same thing as day.  black is the same thing as white.  And gay is the same thing as straight.

The two writers are literally that different.

By the way, I met wtm for bowling last week. And wtm now has pointed out to me that AmericanSwiss made four posts to the forum while we were bowling. And wtm wasn't posting at the bowling alley.

Sock helper

Regardless he is a sock

Where can I find the glossary of terms for Pensacola Discussion Forum?

Word in question? Sock.

I hope I'm not making a fool of myself.  Laughing 

dumpcare

Sock - multiple user id's to stay hidden or make another believe it is someone else posting.

or

something you wear

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term—a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock—originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about, himself while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization,[2] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[3] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer.

Yep and Swias fooled lots of u but from the get go I knew he was a sock

Got it.   Wink

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep and Swias fooled lots of u but from the get go I knew he was a sock

Yeah, but you still haven't figured out who is the rancid, fungus-ridden foot in that sock. 

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep and Swias fooled lots of u but from the get go I knew he was a sock

Yeah, but you still haven't figured out who is the rancid, fungus-ridden foot in that sock. 

well you just gave away who it was with that statement. the only one here with a rancid fungus ridden foot is dreams LOL

dumpcare

I knew that was coming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum