Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

so tell us, how does one get a Swiss IP addy?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

and phone number and email account?

Id like to use this trick for another venue.  Twisted Evil 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dot wrote:and phone number and email account?

It can be done. The internet provide you with all kinds of information about proxy-servers.....you can pick and choose a domestic location or a country.  The choice is yours....Switzerland, UK, Japan,  Netherlands, Germany......whatever.  I would go for Australia.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dot wrote:and phone number and email account?

It can be done. The internet provide you with all kinds of information about proxy-servers.....you can pick and choose a domestic location or a country.  The choice is yours....Switzerland, UK, Japan,  Netherlands, Germany......whatever.  I would go for Australia.

Yes it can be done. Ive used a proxy to enter this forum before myself.

But to effectively use it, you would have to subscribe to the service, ie pay them. Not sure if boards could see that. Only he can tell us.

So, question is. Can boards see a proxy IP?

Because I certainly do recall everyone thinking I was crazy when I thought sal was wtm. because sal is almost a clone of him in attitude and use of language/format etc and what was pointed to from all of you is that he shows up as being in tampa.

If that person was a sock, and I doubt it. They went through a lot of trouble to bring all of you some entertainment lol  Laughing 

2seaoat

I use two proxy servers. One is called hide my ip, and the other is hotshield. Each has advantages and for about 14 bucks a year I can select different cities. When I used hide my ip that had an amazing breakdown of places where their server would generate your ip. I have only created one sock in nine years on the PNJ and here and that was Grandlocust who was a female who really liked Sarah Palin in 2008. It took two months and Neko and Joannie sniffed me out, first thinking it was Mrs. Seaoat who only does facebook, and then nailing me with my brevity in my posts.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I use two proxy servers.  One is called hide my ip, and the other is hotshield.  Each has advantages and for about 14 bucks a year I can select different cities.  When I used hide my ip that had an amazing breakdown of places where their server would generate your ip.  I have only created one sock in nine years on the PNJ and here and that was Grandlocust who was a female who really liked Sarah Palin in 2008.  It took two months and Neko and Joannie sniffed me out, first thinking it was Mrs. Seaoat who only does facebook, and then nailing me with my brevity in my posts.

bounce 

Lol

I have to say and I know some of y'all call me crazy but it takes a crazy person to know another crazy person LOL

Kind of like you might think your wife is cheating on you if you are the one cheating<wink>

No, it doesn't take a crazy person to know another crazy person. That's just absurd.

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud (6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939) in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world.[1] For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

other examples that may fit more closely to this forum in this situation.

A person who is playing games behind the scenes may think other people are playing games behind the scenes.

A person who rejects their own unacceptable attributes may assign them to other people.

--

So with this knowledge of how people assign attributes to others we could say it takes one to know one.

Projection has nothing to do w/ other people knowing someone is crazy. You have misapplied this concept.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's not the same thing Chrissy. You can't consider mental illness a character defect.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I use two proxy servers.  One is called hide my ip, and the other is hotshield.  Each has advantages and for about 14 bucks a year I can select different cities.  When I used hide my ip that had an amazing breakdown of places where their server would generate your ip.  I have only created one sock in nine years on the PNJ and here and that was Grandlocust who was a female who really liked Sarah Palin in 2008.  It took two months and Neko and Joannie sniffed me out, first thinking it was Mrs. Seaoat who only does facebook, and then nailing me with my brevity in my posts.

I miss my friend Neko. She was really good at "catching a sock" . Some socks she could catch after 1 or 2 posts.

Lol

Joanimaroni wrote:It's not the same thing Chrissy. You can't consider mental illness a character defect.  

Where did I say that?  

But lets examine that shall we.

Are temper tantrums a mental illness or a character defect?

How about trying to diagnose others online as mentally ill? is that a mental disorder?

is paranoia a mental disorder or a character flaw?

I have so many questions and so many anzwerz too lol

and my s key ztopped working LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dot wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:It's not the same thing Chrissy. You can't consider mental illness a character defect.  

Where did I say that?  

Are temper tantrums a mental illness or a character defect?

How about trying to diagnose others online as mentally ill? is that a mental disorder?

is paranoia a mental disorder or a character flaw?

You said.......

[1] For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

other examples that may fit more closely to this forum in this situation.
A person who is playing games behind the scenes may think other people are playing games behind the scenes.
A person who rejects their own unacceptable attributes may assign them to other people.

--
So with this knowledge of how people assign attributes to others we could say it takes one to know one.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dot wrote:

Where did I say that?  

Are temper tantrums a mental illness or a character defect? Depends on the aggressiveness and frequency of the episodes. So, yes it can be a mental disorder rather than a behaviour problem.

How about trying to diagnose others online as mentally ill? is that a mental disorder? No.

is paranoia a mental disorder or a character flaw? Delusional behaviour is a mental disorder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum