Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who is the sock American Swiss who is leading on Teo?

+7
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Ya''l all got sucked in. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!
    You celebrate with the others who demeaned and picked on a new poster to the forum.   Youre no better than they are and in some ways far worse.    None of you could debate the man(whoever he is) on his thoughts so you dug into his past and bullied him into submission.   Like I said before just a bunch of shut in internet fucking cowards with nothing better to do with whats left of your pathetic lives than to pick on a new poster.  

STHU, you hypocrite. The guy is a fraud and tried to pull one over on people. There was no reason for him to come on here and pretend to be filthy rich so he would be more impressive. He's a con man who didn't have to go that route as he obviously has some smarts.

RottiesRule

Gunz wrote:
    You celebrate with the others who demeaned and picked on a new poster to the forum.   Youre no better than they are and in some ways far worse.    None of you could debate the man(whoever he is) on his thoughts so you dug into his past and bullied him into submission.   Like I said before just a bunch of shut in internet fucking cowards with nothing better to do with whats left of your pathetic lives than to pick on a new poster.  

I'm not sure why you are getting bent out of shape with the way he was treated. The playground has been a lot rowdier and hostile than this little episode.
AmericanSwiss is fishing for Investment money. I don't believe he was ever going to be part of your "club", so lighten up.

If he actually believes in what he professes then more power to him. I personally think it's misguided, but it's just my opinion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rumor: Karl and Bill Clinton spent some time in the same place.....

KARL W.B. SCHWARZ is also on the "NO FLY" Banned List

Posted By: watcher51445 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 14-May-2009 08:05:17

In Response To: Michael Savage Appeals to Hillary to Remove Him from UK Banned List (Rayelan)

Unfortunately, according to Karl W.B. Schwarz: He is on the NO FLY BANNED LIST also. He became "cross-threaded" with Hillary Clinton and her husband Ex President W. J. Clinton over an affair with Karl's wife [so the story goes]. ( Karl is an American Citizen, Natural Born.. caught in SLOVAKIA and can't even return to his HOME COUNTRY because BILL CLINTON had a "Zipper Problem" with Karl's wife. per Karl.}

RottiesRule wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I'm not sure why you are getting bent out of shape with the way he was treated. The playground has been a lot rowdier and hostile than this little episode.
AmericanSwiss is fishing for Investment money. I don't believe he was ever going to be part of your "club", so lighten up.

If he actually believes in what he professes then more power to him. I personally think it's misguided, but it's just my opinion.

Thank you! Gunz has done his share of picking on people so he needs to get back to his pathetic life too.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Rumor: Karl and Bill Clinton spent some time in the same place.....

KARL W.B. SCHWARZ is also on the "NO FLY" Banned List

Posted By: watcher51445 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 14-May-2009 08:05:17

In Response To: Michael Savage Appeals to Hillary to Remove Him from UK Banned List (Rayelan)

Unfortunately, according to Karl W.B. Schwarz: He is on the NO FLY BANNED LIST also. He became "cross-threaded" with Hillary Clinton and her husband Ex President W. J. Clinton over an affair with Karl's wife [so the story goes]. ( Karl is an American Citizen, Natural Born.. caught in SLOVAKIA and can't even return to his HOME COUNTRY because BILL CLINTON had a "Zipper Problem" with Karl's wife. per Karl.}

Per Karl? Was that when he was in the diplomat line?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You must have lost count..Bill Boned every woman in Arkansas...some twice. The State Police delivered them À la carte.

no stress

no stress

Why do I get bent out of shape? Because bullying is not acceptable in any form. You remind me of the lowlifes that would stand there and laugh at the nerd being bullied in school. Its wrong period. So you read some not so flattering articles on this guy and immediately believed it, without further research you jumped on the bandwagon and started putting him down to build you up. Pathetic is too light a word.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right on Gunz, I think some posters here have self-esteem issues and like you said build themselves up by putting others down. Seen it all my life, the clicks in school, at work, at church...wherever the herd gathers.
Yeah growing up as a transplanted Hillbilly in NE Ohio I felt what it was to be poor, shunned and thought less than others. Didn't like it, still don't.

Gunz wrote:Why do I get bent out of shape?   Because bullying is not acceptable in any form.  You remind me of the lowlifes that would stand there and laugh at the nerd being bullied in school.   Its wrong period.   So you read some not so flattering articles on this guy and immediately believed it, without further research  you jumped on the bandwagon and started putting him down to build you up. Pathetic is too light a word.

Excuse me? You really have some cajones talking about people bullying. You've done your share of it on this forum. It's just amazing how self righteous people get?

Gunz wrote:Why do I get bent out of shape?   Because bullying is not acceptable in any form.  You remind me of the lowlifes that would stand there and laugh at the nerd being bullied in school.   Its wrong period.   So you read some not so flattering articles on this guy and immediately believed it, without further research  you jumped on the bandwagon and started putting him down to build you up. Pathetic is too light a word.

Nobody was bullied, but he was a sock plain and simple. This fraud tried to lead people on to something he was not. It was obvious and using my name in CAPS when responding about me was my TIPOFF. There is a thing called "the tale of the hand" used by teachers when evaluating student writing. It applies here as well. Sorry y'alls hero got exposed as a ZERO. Nope, I'm not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He was no sock. I liked the way he poked holes in bubbles.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:He was no sock. I liked the way he poked holes in bubbles.

After reading his comments, you are intelligent enough to recognize he is not an Einstein equivalent.

Joanimaroni wrote:

After reading his comments, you are intelligent enough to recognize he is not an Einstein equivalent.

The real question is how does an average intelligence person recognize someone Einstein equivalent?

Most people of Einstein's day thought he was insane. And he wasn't even the top of his class.  Neutral 

I really cant believe that all of you chose to attack the poster instead of the content. I thought at least you would be interested in the Soro's pipeline.. That's never been talked about here.

oh well, swept under the rug now....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dot wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

The real question is how does an average intelligence person recognize someone Einstein equivalent?

Most people of Einstein's day thought he was insane. And he wasn't even the top of his class.  Neutral 

I really cant believe that all of you chose to attack the poster instead of the content. I thought at least you would be interested in the Soro's pipeline.. That's never been talked about here.

oh well, swept under the rug now....

I don't doubt the existence of Karl Schwartz. I just don't believe AmericanSwiss is the real Karl.

Someone claiming to have accomplished what Karl Schwartz has accomplished would certainly be able to write a complete sentence. AmericanSwiss can't.

What has Schwarz accomplished?

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:What has Schwarz accomplished?

Grifters are gonna grift.

He sold T a book.

lol

RottiesRule

Hold your horses my little pony. I didn't bully anyone. I laughed at some of his statements and COME ON, some of them were funny. He did self aggrandize just a bit too much.

2seaoat

Grifters are gonna grift.

He sold T a book.

There is the answer.

no stress

no stress

RottiesRule wrote:

Hold your horses my little pony. I didn't bully anyone. I laughed at some of his statements and COME ON, some of them were funny. He did self aggrandize just a bit too much.
A little entertainment before the meals on wheels van pulls up? Rock on then

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:you jumped on the bandwagon and started putting him down to build you up. Pathetic is too light a word.

A little entertainment before the meals on wheels van pulls up?

heh, ...

... pathetically hypocritical.

RottiesRule

Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:

A little entertainment before the meals on wheels van pulls up?    Rock on then
I respect your profession and I am sorry you got your feelings hurt.
Better???

2seaoat

A little entertainment before the meals on wheels van pulls up? Rock on then

Heck we are honored with more entertainment.....to think right in the middle of his conference in London to close a 2.5 billion dollar loan, he finds our little old forum to be important enough to interrupt his negotiations and talks with us mere mortals...........and Gunz came to our guests defense and thought we were being a little hard on him.........that he was real......and we were bullies. I live to eat bullies......and lo and behold the meal on wheels van delivered a wonderful entree.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:A little entertainment before the meals on wheels van pulls up? Rock on then

Heck we are honored with more entertainment.....to think right in the middle of his conference in London to close a 2.5 billion dollar loan, he finds our little old forum to be important enough to interrupt his negotiations and talks with us mere mortals...........and Gunz came to our guests defense and thought we were being a little hard on him.........that he was real......and we were bullies.   I live to eat bullies......and lo and behold the meal on wheels van delivered a wonderful entree.
No Seaoat,sadly, you are an internet bully. Whether it be toying with the intellectually challenged "dreams" in the trayvon threads to the more recent appearance of the poster who goes by American Swiss but trustingly put out his name. Do we know if that is his real name? Hell no and frankly it doesn't matter, if he had remained anonymous as American Swiss I have no doubt that the internet cowards on here would have gotten their meals on wheels and asked for seconds. But, like I say, have fun and rock on because putting others down to build oneself up always feels good.

RottiesRule

Gunz wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:

A little entertainment before the meals on wheels van pulls up?    Rock on then

Let me get this straight.
You call me a bully for laughing at statements a poster makes. Not what he looks like, his family life, how he makes a living, etc.
THEN you bully me with a "meals on wheels" quip???
WTF
Feeling pretty proud of yourself right now?

Sal

Sal

If he is who he says he is, then he's a conman and a fraud.

If he's not, he's someone so stupid he has been pretending to be a conman and a fraud.

Either way, he's earned his lumps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum