Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

America is doomed to third world status ...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

AmericanSwiss's statistics are correct: Educationally, we ARE 36th in math, 28th in science and 24th in literacy.

What we need are more Christian schools ... creationist science, and a continuance of the idiocy that football, basketball and baseball are more important than real learning.l

Yessirreesir ... Oral Roberts can make us No. 1 again! Or maybe it will be Brigham Young University ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Many of the greatest scientists that ever lived have been Christians and believed in a creator.  So I doubt that has much to do with math and such. It's like saying, people are getting parking tickets so we need to stop buying cabbage.

Oh by the way AmericanSwiss had a prison ministry that has turned a lot of convicts into productive citizens....and he's a Christian...

There are now numerous threads in general discussion that would qualify to be moved to politics if I had started them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:There are now numerous threads in general discussion that would qualify to be moved to politics if I had started them.

Well that's what makes you and me special....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There are now numerous threads in general discussion that would qualify to be moved to politics if I had started them.

Well that's what makes you and me special....

Singled out or targeted is closer to reality... what a coincidence. At least we're in good company... lol.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:AmericanSwiss's statistics are correct:  Educationally, we ARE 36th in math, 28th in science and 24th in literacy.

What we need are more Christian schools ... creationist science, and a continuance of the idiocy that football, basketball and baseball are more important than real learning.l

Yessirreesir ... Oral Roberts can make us No. 1 again!  Or maybe it will be Brigham Young University ...

Wordslinger is just slingin' it again. Democrats and the far left have controlled the schools for decades now and we see the result. Teacher unions keep poor teachers.

Christian schools graduate a much higher percentage of students and who go on to college than do government schools.

Football, baseball and basketball all bring in more money than they cost contributing to the scholarships and financial aid of other students.

School choice and vouchers work extremely well but the far left don't want to lose control of the pi** poor schools they run so they spend far more money than is necessary for a good education.

no stress

no stress

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:AmericanSwiss's statistics are correct:  Educationally, we ARE 36th in math, 28th in science and 24th in literacy.

Yessirreesir ... Oral Roberts can make us No. 1 again!  Or maybe it will be Brigham Young University ...

Wordslinger is just slingin' it again.  Democrats and the far left have controlled the schools for decades now and we see the result.  Teacher unions keep poor teachers.

Christian schools graduate a much higher percentage of students and who go on to college than do government schools.

Football, baseball and basketball all bring in more money than they cost contributing to the scholarships and financial aid of other students.

School choice and vouchers work extremely well but the far left don't want to lose control of the pi** poor schools they run so they spend far more money than is necessary for a good education.

Markle nailed it with this post

2seaoat

America is doing just fine thank you. It is a bunch of over 60 old people crying woe is me, as the young people are slowly taking the me generation out of power as they squeal like the spoiled rotten babies we always were as old age, health and irrelevancy suddenly make the country look less than it did when the me generation actually mattered.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:America is doing just fine thank you.   It is a bunch of over 60 old people crying woe is me, as the young people are slowly taking the me generation out of power as they squeal like the spoiled rotten babies we always were as old age, health and irrelevancy suddenly make the country look less than it did when the me generation actually mattered.

Yeah what made YOU such a dick? Poor kids, maybe they will recover from your greed.

2seaoat

Yeah what made YOU such a dick? Poor kids, maybe they will recover from your greed.

Not enough of your estrogen I guess.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Yeah what made YOU such a dick? Poor kids, maybe they will recover from your greed.

Not enough of your estrogen I guess.

That was pretty limp ..you may need to choose a better putter and reduce your strokes.

2seaoat

The putter has never been a problem.......the loss of muscle is the problem.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:America is doing just fine thank you.   It is a bunch of over 60 old people crying woe is me, as the young people are slowly taking the me generation out of power as they squeal like the spoiled rotten babies we always were as old age, health and irrelevancy suddenly make the country look less than it did when the me generation actually mattered.

Again: America's world rankings are: 36th in math, 28th in science and 24th in literacy.

And as for elderly people "crying woe is me," we ain't gonna be around when the shit hits the fan.

The Chinese and Russian fighter jets are light years ahead of our F35 which, after all the money spent, still is not allowed to fly at night.

China develops many more patents a year for new technology than the U.S.

China is now actively working to reduce carbon emissions in their smog-ridden land, and they believe in Global Warming. By comparison, we're still trying to decide if shale oil is a good thing, and we continue to mine and sell coal.

Get real -- we ARE heading towards third world status. If the trend continues, we will be little different from many of the Arab countries -- where the masses starve and fight for food and water, while the rich are super rich indeed. Viva Amerika Inc!

If you want to bet on our youngsters, you're a dyed in the wool loser.

What's funny is that something is left out in all those stats that the "gloom and doom" folks won't admit......

.... Other nations do not academically test all of their students and in the stats the US puts out. They
Include even our FT Special Education students that aren't even earning a general diploma.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:What's funny is that something is left out in all those stats that the "gloom and doom" folks won't admit......

.... Other nations do not academically test all of their students and in the stats the US puts out. They
Include even our FT Special Education students that aren't even earning a general diploma.

Don't you have students you need to be confusing and papers to grade ? It is a school day.

I went to jury duty today and school starts
Much later in the day for my students thanks very much. Don't forget the time stamps on each post are one hour ahead. Fortunately, my jury selection was cancelled so I am now left with a free day

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I went to jury duty today and school starts
Much later in the day for my students thanks very much. Don't forget the time stamps on each post are one hour ahead. Fortunately, my jury selection was cancelled so I am now left with a free day

Well I wouldn't waste a free day here...but it is your day to waste...enjoy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum