Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctors push back on Obamacare...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/doctors-defying-obamacare/

Doctors all across the country are openly rejecting Obamacare for all of the same reasons its opponents have long warned: explosive costs for worse quality. The “Affordable” Care Act was intended to make poor people better off by making quality care more accessible and less expensive. However, in a textbook case of unintended consequences, the same law intended to help people is actually making them worse off by rejecting basic economics.

....This “doctor rebellion” is happening all across the country. Over 70% of the doctors in California are saying “no” to Obamacare and most of the nation’s top doctors and hospitals are defying the law as well.

....Basically, the Supreme Court has confirmed that the federal government does not have the authority to compel a state to use its own resources to enforce or implement federal laws or programs. This means that if the White House wants Obamacare implemented in states that have outlawed state funds and personnel going towards Obamacare’s implementation, they’ll have to do it themselves. And believe it or not, the federal government has neither the resources nor the wherewithal to go into every single state to enforce Obamacare.

This “legally and effectively” essentially nullifies the so-called “Affordable” Care Act.

2seaoat

I think in three years this discussion may make sense, but the truth is that we have not even had a penalty phase, and most of the doctor complaints are expected Union complaints. They will cry when medicare for all is passed and costs are controlled. The current system is simply a transition system to medicare for all. Insurance companies will provide supplemental policies and unless a doctor wants to take only private pay, I think the changes and complaints are inevitable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Simply another case of government over reach telling the "talent" what they will charge and who they will serve..sorry the talent has a choice unless this really is Amerika.

2seaoat wrote:I think in three years this discussion may make sense, but the truth is that we have not even had a penalty phase, and most of the doctor complaints are expected Union complaints.   They will cry when medicare for all is passed and costs are controlled.   The current system is simply a transition system to medicare for all.  Insurance companies will provide supplemental policies and unless a doctor wants to take only private pay, I think the changes and complaints are inevitable.

now I know why you like devo... youre like a dictator.

snap that whip!
get your bomacare,
do it now
or pay the fucking fee

feed your children
we don't give a flip
we can make you
suck off the govment tit

whip it, just whip em
stalk em, just stalk em
with the IRS

Moving forward