Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHAOS in the Ukraine only hours after President Barack Hussein Obama drew, yet ANOTHER worthless RED LINE.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hours after President Barack Hussein Obama...drew yet ANOTHER worthless RED LINE, the Ukraine government murders over 70 protestors.

When asked about whether or not THIS red line had been crossed, the government spokesman had no comment. In other words, the Community Organizer got skunked again by the former KGP Official and murderer, Vladimir Putin. This is akin to an amateur boxer taking on Mohammad Ali in his prime or a cat, playing with his prey before killing it.

CHAOS in the Ukraine only hours after President Barack Hussein Obama drew, yet ANOTHER worthless RED LINE. Mouse

2seaoat

Last time I looked......Obama talks.......funers act.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Last time I looked......Obama talks.......funers act.

Good to see you have given up on defending this empty suit of a President. By now, surely even you are embarrassed by his lack of action and meekness on stage around the world.

2seaoat

My A+ grade is simply an A.........you see when he brought stability in international affairs now for 6 years.....I guess you get complacent after so many true achievements.

The Ukraine is a geopolitical chess game as Nato made its bid and Putin suggested a triad which Nato rejected, and in the end Putin put cold hard cash into the deal which the Ukranian political corruption makes Chicago politicians blush, and that is in a state where a former governor may make your license plate.

Putin has to be very careful.......this is his real opposition and it has nothing to do with geopolitical chess.....modernity will chew up depotism as the democratic model that PK winces drives the opposition.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=10&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod#/video/15e6af5f-e055-4872-92c7-3fc2b170d71c

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:My A+ grade is simply an A......... you see when he brought stability in international affairs now for 6 years..... I guess you get complacent after so many true achievements.

The Ukraine is a geopolitical chess game as Nato made its bid and Putin suggested a triad which Nato rejected, and in the end Putin put cold hard cash into the deal which the Ukranian political corruption makes Chicago politicians blush, and that is in a state where a former governor may make your license plate.

Putin has to be very careful.......this is his real opposition and it has nothing to do with geopolitical chess.....modernity will chew up depotism as the democratic model that PK winces drives the opposition.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=10&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod#/video/15e6af5f-e055-4872-92c7-3fc2b170d71c

CHAOS in the Ukraine only hours after President Barack Hussein Obama drew, yet ANOTHER worthless RED LINE. HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

You do have a sense of humor. The world is on fire through the ignorance and incompetence of President Barack Hussein Obama and you, who have given up on defending his failure, now simply try to stir the pot.

Seaoat,

Your bias towards Putin clouds your judgment.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat,

Your bias towards Putin clouds your judgment.

Vladimir Putin, the Ukraine listens.

OMG I just saw where seaoat said Obama has brought stability to the international community for the past 6 years. OMG LMAO!

He is clearly delusional.

Lol yep. Guess Libya, Syria, North Korea and other places on fire like Kiev are just illusions.....

the president of Kiev has fled the country as protestors have taken over.

Protesters took control of Ukraine’s capital on Saturday, seizing the president’s office as parliament sought to oust him and form a new government. An aide to President Viktor Yanukovych said he had left Kiev for his support base in the country’s Russian-speaking east, but that he has no intention of abandoning power.

Yanukovych left Kiev for Kharkiv, where governors, provincial officials and legislators gathered. Top Russian lawmakers joined the meeting, too, while thousands of angry protesters gathered outside chanting, “Ukraine is not Russia!”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/02/22/ukrainian-protesters-claim-control-over-capital/?intcmp=latestnews

yep, odumbass sure knows how to be diplomatic and fix things in other countries lol

The Ukrainians don't need the mind of help Odummer is giving them if this is the result

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25450-a-ukranian-explains-their-fight

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum