Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's Benghazi actions are "treasonous"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/treason-and-possible-prison-beck-breaks-down-obamas-lying-on-libya-in-fiery-segment/

Someone is going to prison because we've been running guns to Al Qaeda (our enemy) and the Muslim Brotherhood.

There are now Stinger missiles in the hands of people who would use them against our own aircraft in that region. That probably made the rounds in each preflight briefing throughout the AOR the past month and the pucker factor for said aircrews flying into and out of those Mid East bases has to be at its absolute highest since early 2003 or so when we were at BIAP, Balad, and Kirkuk in Iraq.

From the story....
Now we have [the] beginning of the truth on Benghazi. Five days into the Benghazi scandal, when no one was saying anything, I presented a theory…I told you that [Ambassador Stevens] was involved in running guns, and he was running guns to al-Qaeda in Libya, and he was running guns through Turkey into Syria. And whether it was a deal that went bad, I don’t know, but that’s what happened. And the White House knew…And while everyone else was arguing about whether it was a videotape or not, we were furthering the story.

Today we have evidence that is staggering. We now have a memo posted [at] TheBlaze…to the White House two hours after the attacks began. Last night on the TV show I laid it out again…exactly what happened, when. At 1:00, or 12:54 in the afternoon on September 11, the White House was warned that somebody was watching the Benghazi safe house– and so you know, do not let any member of the press get away with calling this an embassy safe house. It is not. It was a CIA safe house. Now why, in the most dangerous place in one of the most dangerous parts of the world, on Sept. 11…why would he be at a CIA safe house? …We now know he was having dinner with the general counsel of Turkey.

More...
This president is on the wrong side. It is so crystal clear…let’s just take it one step at a time. The President of the United States of America, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State have all lied to you. They lied to you and said, ‘this might be a video, we don’t have all the information, the information is still sketchy, it’s confusing,’…We now have the documents that came into the Situation Room saying, ‘There’s an attack, they’re watching.’ Then, we have the documents that we had a live video feed in the Situation Room, so they could see that there was no protest. ​Then there are the documents– and there’s now 13, with this new one– there’s now 13 different documents saying it’s a terrorist attack, and here’s the group that’s doing it. And they lied to you.”

VectorMan

VectorMan

People tell lies for a reason.

I think it was just good ole chicago spin. He didn't want to admit that he had underestimated the situation... that he had a romanticized and naive policy.

The british and red cross had cut out... we cut security... right before 9/11 in an unstable country.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:I think it was just good ole chicago spin. He didn't want to admit that he had underestimated the situation... that he had a romanticized and naive policy.

The british and red cross had cut out... we cut security... right before 9/11 in an unstable country.

True!

Markle

Markle

The administration continues to attempt to cover up the facts of this scandal just as they are with the Fast and Furious.

The massive scandal continues to grow as E-Mails now disclose that President Barack Hussein Obama KNEW ABOUT THE AL QAEDA ATTACK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2012.

From CBS News

OBAMA KNEW!

(CBS News) It was six weeks ago on Tuesday that terrorists attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Now, CBS News has obtained email alerts that were put out by the State Department as the attack unfolded. Four Americans were killed in the attack, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

These emails contain the earliest description so far of what happened at Benghazi the night of the attack.

Read the emails (PDF)
Ambassador warned Libya was "volatile and violent"
Why no one has been right about Libya
CIA saw possible terror ties day after Libya hit: AP

At 4:05 p.m. Eastern time, on September 11, an alert from the State Department Operations Center was issued to a number government and intelligence agencies. Included were the White House Situation Room, the office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the FBI.

Obama's Benghazi actions are "treasonous" Benghaziattack9112012

"US Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" -- "approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission/embassy) personnel are in the compound safe haven."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57538689/emails-detail-unfolding-benghazi-attack-on-sept-11/?tag=AverageMixRelated

2seaoat

This place is better than watching tv......there are creative minds turning great fantasy from a few unrelated facts. Earth to Romnesians.......we actively brought the Libyan government and a terrible tyrant down with our covert CIA actions in the region which our ambassador was an active part prior to his office. Now, the Ambassador was most certainly training and engaging Libyans to advance American National interests. We are doing the same in Syria, and in Iran.......There is no IQ test to post here....I am proof of the same, but please try to tighten up some of these arguments.....they are completely void of reality.

2seaoat wrote:This place is better than watching tv......there are creative minds turning great fantasy from a few unrelated facts. Earth to Romnesians.......we actively brought the Libyan government and a terrible tyrant down with our covert CIA actions in the region which our ambassador was an active part prior to his office. Now, the Ambassador was most certainly training and engaging Libyans to advance American National interests. We are doing the same in Syria, and in Iran.......There is no IQ test to post here....I am proof of the same, but please try to tighten up some of these arguments.....they are completely void of reality.

You are the perfect mark... I'm sorry for those you will leave behind.

is a 100% deceased tax ok w you?

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This place is better than watching tv......there are creative minds turning great fantasy from a few unrelated facts. Earth to Romnesians.......we actively brought the Libyan government and a terrible tyrant down with our covert CIA actions in the region which our ambassador was an active part prior to his office. Now, the Ambassador was most certainly training and engaging Libyans to advance American National interests. We are doing the same in Syria, and in Iran.......There is no IQ test to post here....I am proof of the same, but please try to tighten up some of these arguments.....they are completely void of reality.

You are the perfect mark... I'm sorry for those you will leave behind.

is a 100% deceased tax ok w you?

LOL!

Nekochan

Nekochan

If the people at that consulate asked for help during the attack and their request was ignored or denied....that is criminal.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If we could get PaceDog to stop citing from The Blaze, we could get somewhere. It contains mush for the feeble-minded.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If we could get PaceDog to stop citing from The Blaze, we could get somewhere. It contains mush for the feeble-minded.

Would you agree that if those people asked for help and were refused, it's criminal?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If we could get PaceDog to stop citing from The Blaze, we could get somewhere. It contains mush for the feeble-minded.

Facts are facts.....your boy is a liar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum