Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberals have meltdown when SCIENCE shows that global warming 'aint'" happening LOLOLOLOLOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbcs-gregory-and-bill-nye-team-denounce-global-warming-skepticism?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Marketing&utm_term=Facebook&utm_content=Facebook&utm_campaign=globalwarmingblackburn

bill nye is a engineer and actor btw. he has a BS degree in mechanical engineering. He probaly has less chemical/organic/analytic classes than I. and especially less than pkr,markle or Z.

Im not sure why they are listening to bill nye, the libs here dont listen to any of the above on climate change.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Dot wrote:Im not sure why they are listening to bill nye, the libs here dont listen to any of the above on climate change.

The "libs" side with the consensus of the world scientific community.

Conservatives side with politicians, a cable news channel, the fossil fuel industry, and Marsha Blackburn - who has a bachelors degree in home ec.

The above is not a joke, by the way.  Her educational background is, literally, in home ec.

Obama called the theory a fact. That's all the left needs... and it's the reason we should all know it's not true.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:That's all the left needs...

And the consensus of every scientific organization of national or international standing.

boards of FL wrote:

And the consensus of every scientific organization of national or international standing.

Ya... the same people that started it all with the hockey stick model... that it turns out produces a hockey stick irregardless of the numbers plugged into it. Or the fudged data that was revealed in the leaked emails... which was never peer reviewed or released dispite foia requests... and now has been "accidentally" deleted. You never hear much about the sun from them either... which is odd because it's output drives the earths climate and can vary by more than the "changes" in our climate they keep touting.

But y'all keep screaming the sky is warming, the sky is warming... it must fill some insecurity or sumthin.

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Ya... the same people that started it all with the hockey stick model... that it turns out produces a hockey stick irregardless of the numbers plugged into it. Or the fudged data that was revealed in the leaked emails... which was never peer reviewed or released dispite foia requests... and now has been "accidentally" deleted. You never hear much about the sun from them either... which is odd because it's output drives the earths climate and can vary by more than the "changes" in our climate they keep touting.

But y'all keep screaming the sky is warming, the sky is warming... it must fill some insecurity or sumthin.

LOL....

They don't remember any of that. They have selective memory or bad memory and they trust the UN 100% because they are probably one of the large group of people who didn't know earth orbits the sun LOL

Liberals are all about climate change now and not global warming because none of their made up facts fit the latter Wink

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Liberals are all about climate change now and not global warming because none of their made up facts fit the latter  Wink

That's right. Its apparent what change really means. it means when the facts don't back you up, change them LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I thought abortion and evolution and big government were divisivess issues. But goddamn, this global warming thing puts everything to shame.

Bob wrote:I thought abortion and evolution and big government were divisivess issues.  But goddamn,  this global warming thing puts everything to shame.

bob, that's because the fake "man made" global warming is the vehicle they intend to use to transfer the wealth. its big money .

At this point I am "almost" certain that we no longer have a country but are just a shell that is being run by the UN. I'm having a hard time giving up completely though.

Dot wrote:
Bob wrote:I thought abortion and evolution and big government were divisivess issues.  But goddamn,  this global warming thing puts everything to shame.

bob, that's because the fake "man made" global warming is the vehicle they intend to use to transfer the wealth. its big money .

At this point I am "almost" certain that we no longer have a country but are just a shell that is being run by the UN. I'm having a hard time giving up completely though.

Never give up

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dot wrote:

Never give up

I wont.

boards of FL wrote:

Liberals have meltdown when SCIENCE shows that global warming 'aint'" happening LOLOLOLOLOL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREiEQUnAkWZnxXPEmLa4Twy2yfVpZg3Se_UtVAChBR4xa6bP-p

For twenty million dollars I'll agree with the consensus of the scientific organization of national and internationals too... For a cool billion dollars I'll agree with almost anything you liberals would like me to support...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Smile 

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Dot wrote:Im not sure why they are listening to bill nye, the libs here dont listen to any of the above on climate change.

The "libs" side with the consensus of the world scientific community.

Conservatives side with politicians, a cable news channel, the fossil fuel industry, and Marsha Blackburn - who has a bachelors degree in home ec.

The above is not a joke, by the way.  Her educational background is, literally, in home ec.

In all honesty, do you believe this or not?

Cook’s claims received their biggest boost on May 16, when President Barack Obama tweeted: “Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree:#climate change is real, man-made and dangerous.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum