Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EX-GOVERNOR CRIST LEADS GOV. SCOTT BY 8 POINTS

+3
2seaoat
PBulldog2
knothead
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

knothead

knothead

http://www.pnj.com/viewart/20140131/NEWS02/301310009/Poll-Ex-Gov-Crist-leads-Gov-Scott-by-8-points

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Music to my ears!  cheers 

2seaoat

President Reagan switched parties, ran for governor, and eventually ran for President........Charlie has presidential aspirations.

dumpcare

Anyone hear from scott during the ice storm in the county's across the panhandle?

What makes Crist so much better than Scott?

Yay! Scott sucks!

knothead

knothead

Dot wrote:What makes Crist so much better than Scott?

Uh . . . . cause he's got hair?

Sal

Sal

Dot wrote:What makes Crist so much better than Scott?

More human like. 

Charlie Judas won't win....

If Charlie Judas wins I will take off from the forums until 2015.

wow so you two vote someone into office because they have hair and are more human like? How astute of you.

Rick Scott has done a good job with Florida.

if you elect crist, expect higher taxes

and did you support crist when he was a (R)? I bet not. Wink 

Dot wrote:wow so you two vote someone into office because they have hair and are more human like? How astute of you.

No higher taxes with a GOP led legislature, but maybe businesses will stop running roughshod on the rest of us and pay their fair share under Charlie Judas. LOL

Scott hosed state workers/teachers by requiring a 3% deduction from our paychecks into the retirement system so he could fund tax breaks for businesses that never showed up. He tried to give it back this year, but we aren't biting. At least we get our retro pay this month from the negotiations that lasted until just before Thanksgiving.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 2/1/2014, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

How many here didn't vote for Crist (R)... but would vote for Crist (D)?

I really don't know who I would vote for....

Sal

Sal

I've never had the opportunity to vote for or against Crist. 

If the choice is between Skeletor and Crist, I will enthusiastically vote for Charlie. 

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dot wrote:wow so you two vote someone into office because they have hair and are more human like? How astute of you.

No higher taxes with a GOP led legislature, but maybe businesses will stop running roughshod on the rest of us and pay their fair share under Charlie Judas. LOL

Scott hosed state workers/teachers by requiring a 3% deduction from our paychecks into the retirement system so he could fund tax breaks for businesses that never showed up. He tried to give it back this year, but we aren't biting.  At least we get our retro pay this month from the negotiations that lasted until just before Thanksgiving.

So you're upset that you have to contribute to your own retirement plan like the rest of us. hmmmm. sounds a little hypocritical for a so called conservative.

BTW... Florida has done very well with attracting jobs.

our unemployment rate is under 6.2. Lower than the national average. and not only that, gov jobs are lower and these jobs are private sector jobs. meaning real revenue, not circulated currency. why any true fiscal conservative would go up against this and vote for crist who will most likely expand Medicaid which is the real reason you see the left here cheering is beyond me.

dumpcare

Yes, I voted for Crist as republican and will vote for him as democrat.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:If Charlie Judas wins I will take off from the forums until 2015.

No you won't.... You are more addicted to this forum (6,800+ posts) than most people are.....  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ppaca wrote:

Yes, I voted for Crist as republican and will vote for him as democrat.

well, I'm not surprised. You just keep voting your job away, that's what smart people do LOL  Wink 

dumpcare

Yep, my income was 4 times higher under Charlie and him and Sink did more to get rid of (and they did) more crooked agents in this state than anyone else has, especially Scott. I am really surprised in your field that you haven't really done any more digging on Scott and see just where is allegiance is. No, not just the HCA fraud.

No, what smart people do is vote for the lesser of two evils regardless of party lines that some of you people live and die by.

ppaca wrote:Yep, my income was 4 times higher under Charlie and him and Sink did more to get rid of (and they did) more crooked agents in this state than anyone else has, especially Scott. I am really surprised in your field that you haven't really done any more digging on Scott and see just where is allegiance is. No, not just the HCA fraud.

No, what smart people do is vote for the lesser of two evils regardless of party lines that some of you people live and die by.

I see by his actions and RESULTS where his allegiance is. The state is doing well under him.

You are aware crist supports obamacare and will expand Medicaid which will remove many of your clients from your list. Then it will increase the tax burden on the public leading to a tax increase(somewhere).

Perhaps you should do some more digging before you dig your own grave. Wink 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:How many here didn't vote for Crist (R)... but would vote for Crist (D)?

I voted for Crist. And I will probably vote for him again.

hmmm... that seems to prove that the party is irrelevant... progressivism is the key. Govt solutions rule.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:hmmm... that seems to prove that the party is irrelevant... progressivism is the key. Govt solutions rule.

It has squat to to do with progressive ism, it is the lesser of two evils . . . I pick Charlie . . . . as always!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PkrBum wrote:How many here didn't vote for Crist (R)... but would vote for Crist (D)?

I voted for Crist then, and I will vote for him in the next election. I don't give a rat's patooty which party he's in at any given time.

Never have voted along party lines. Never will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum