Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did anyone watch the debate between Crist and Scott?

+6
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Sal
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

dumpcare

Well I didn't, but someone must report. I hear Scott wouldn't come on stage because Crist had a fan to keep him cool and the rules forbids an electronic device.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:Well I didn't, but someone must report. I hear Scott wouldn't come on stage because Crist had a fan to keep him cool and the rules forbids an electronic device.

Did you consider if Crist started sweating....his spray on tan would drip.

Sal

Sal

That was some seriously bad optics.

A little electric fan may have just delivered the governorship to Charlie.

Sal wrote:That was some seriously bad optics.

A little electric fan may have just delivered the governorship to Charlie.

You only believe that if you are a low information voter.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

a copy of the rules specified that there would be no fans allowed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just watched the video.  How embarrassing.  Not only for Scott but for the republican base in general. Your masters are beyond insulting your intelligence here.

When your base has the collective IQ of a Chick-Fil-A sandwhich...

Sal

Sal

Here's the clip ...

Scott's performance was every bit as awkward as fangate.

He simply struggles to come across as even remotely human.

It's beyond my comprehension how anyone could vote for that reptilian creature.

Sal

Sal

Holy shit ....

Scott will probably run as a democrat next time... and then the useful voters will all vote for him.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Is a portable fan an "electronic device"?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:a copy of the rules specified that there would be no fans allowed.

Really? Do you have a copy?

Vikingwoman

Sal wrote:Holy shit ....

How embarrassing for Scott. He looked like a jackass and then made it worse by saying that.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:a copy of the rules specified that there would be no fans allowed.

Really?  Do you have a copy?

Rodriguez has a copy!

Rodriguez: “This is not a platform for one candidate. We’re hoping that Gov. Scott will join us on the stage. And I am told that Gov. Scott will join us on the stage. In all fairness to Gov. Scott, I was shown a copy of the rules that they showed me that said there would be no fans on the podium.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/voters-guide/article2907911.html#storylink=cpy

Sal

Sal

I said Scott is reptilian, but in reality he performs like some kind of human simulator robot with a serious software malfunction.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why does Crist need a fan pointed at his dick?

Did anyone watch the debate between Crist and Scott? 51969410

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Why does Crist need a fan pointed at his dick?

Because he knows his history.

This is exactly how JFK had nice dry balls, but Tricky Dick (or, in this case, was it Sticky Dick) didn't have a podium fan and his balls got all sweaty and untrustworthy-looking.

People watching on modern TVs could never look at Nixon again.

People listening to the balls over FAUX News radio thought Nixon had the dry balls.

History repeats.

lol! cheers

dumpcare

Let's see, maybe instant gratification or well never mind.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Fake wife, fake tan, and fake politician.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Too funny!!!!! I am no Charlie Crist fan, but never intended to vote for Skeletor in this election. Rick Scott is out of touch with Florida........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Too funny!!!!! I am no Charlie Crist fan, but never intended to vote for Skeletor in this election. Rick Scott is out of touch with Florida........

And Crist changes his beliefs with the wind.

Sal

Sal

And now, the rest of the story ....

Charlie is apparently well known for bringing fans to speaking engagements because he doesn't want to be seen sweating under the lights.

Scott's people apparently negotiated language in the debate agreement that treated fans as if they were electronic devices (the agreement actually says "electronic devices (including fans)" in the relevant portion).

This was pretty obvious gamesmanship by Scott.

Charlie's people saw that and added an asterisk and a footnote that said that a fan could be used for temperature control and then signed the agreement.

Nobody noticed or objected to the change, so he used the fan.

Even better, apparently nobody told Scott's people, either, hence the meltdown.

Either the Charlie change was accepted and there was an agreement, or it wasn't accepted and there wasn't any agreement for Charlie to break.

Either way, the Crist people totally played Scott's team.

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you are capable of competing in the world if ideas, you don't concern yourself with whether or not your opponent has a fan.

You simply show up and win everyone over with your superior policy ideas.

Then again, if you are irrelevant in the world of ideas and your base isn't bright enough to realize that...

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Scott will probably run as a democrat next time... and then the useful voters will all vote for him.

That's a bizarre allegation considering all the "conservatives" on this forum who were fine with Charlie when he was a Republican, but are hating on him now.

Charlie was governor when I moved down here, so I never had a chance to vote for or against him, but I found him pretty inoffensive as far as Republicans go.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Scott will probably run as a democrat next time... and then the useful voters will all vote for him.

That's a bizarre allegation considering all the "conservatives" on this forum who were fine with Charlie when he was a Republican, but are hating on him now.

Charlie was governor when I moved down here, so I never had a chance to vote for or against him, but I found him pretty inoffensive as far as Republicans go.

Bullshit.....I didn't like Crist one bit....so there goes your theory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum