Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy, you're the closest thing to Jesus I've ever encountered.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You are surely practicing what Jesus would do with these haters. And you're doing such a good job of it that you're making them want to hate less when you do. I wish I could do that. (put a big thumbs up and a love smilie here).

Buttman wrote:You are surely practicing what Jesus would do with these haters. And you're doing such a good job of it that you're making them want to hate less when you do. I wish I could do that. (put a big thumbs up and a love smilie here).

I have my own way unique to me.

I cant make hateful people less hateful. Thats not my goal in life. I dont ever recall proclaiming to be a preacher.

What I have done in the middle of all this muddy mess is give teeny bits of uplifting. If you have never seen it, then I cant help it.

and I know this is a slam to me, but it didnt work. sorry.

I am just who I am.

and I dont know why you have so many negatives, Ive been giving you +'s

I enjoy your banters.

hey girl....

bob wasn't slamming you. not even a little bit. he was applauding you for practicing tolerance, and turning the other cheek, etc.....like Jesus.

he's out of pocket at the moment up in AL and for some reason the software won't allow him to post from his phone or he'd explain this himself.

bob was upset enough about you getting the wrong impression that he called me to post this...

take care girly girl....:)

thread_bear wrote:hey girl....

bob wasn't slamming you. not even a little bit. he was applauding you for practicing tolerance, and turning the other cheek, etc.....like Jesus.

he's out of pocket at the moment up in AL and for some reason the software won't allow him to post from his phone or he'd explain this himself.

bob was upset enough about you getting the wrong impression that he called me to post this...

take care girly girl....Smile

26 Re: Am I reading this correctly? Yesterday at 6:49 pm
*Secret_Angel*

salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:

You people complained about me enough to get me banned while I never complained once. And you call me thin skinned?

How many times did you send complaints to the mods or boards?

Double standards at work. please drive carefully.

I've never sent a complaint of any kind to boards. I think silencing bigots is counterproductive. Better to allow you to spew forth your vomitous invectives for all to see. Everyone should know what kind of cretins inhabit the modern conservative movement.

you wouldnt know a bigot if you seen one. its been so oversexed, the lips are flapping in the wind a two by four just pushed out.

fact is, the ammo here is "get em to shut up"

You dont like those kind of conversations because in reality you cant hang and would most likly reveal just what a bigot YOU are.

I know the type. seen it all my life.

As you can see there is a lot of tolerence practicing here. Lots of deception going on in this forum.

skankymoranky wrote:

26 Re: Am I reading this correctly? Yesterday at 6:49 pm
*Secret_Angel*

salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:

You people complained about me enough to get me banned while I never complained once. And you call me thin skinned?

How many times did you send complaints to the mods or boards?

Double standards at work. please drive carefully.

I've never sent a complaint of any kind to boards. I think silencing bigots is counterproductive. Better to allow you to spew forth your vomitous invectives for all to see. Everyone should know what kind of cretins inhabit the modern conservative movement.

you wouldnt know a bigot if you seen one. its been so oversexed, the lips are flapping in the wind a two by four just pushed out.

fact is, the ammo here is "get em to shut up"

You dont like those kind of conversations because in reality you cant hang and would most likly reveal just what a bigot YOU are.

I know the type. seen it all my life.

As you can see there is a lot of tolerence practicing here. Lots of deception going on in this forum.

Trying to tell the difference between one person's bullshit and another's lies is where things start to bind up. Of course there are a few who do both maybe in the same sentence.

tell h8im im sorry. I didnt mean to make him upset. If he really meant that I think that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I dont hold myself in that high of a regard though.

Im pretty defensive here as some think its ok to you know, ridicule, but then when they get a mouth full back, its all of a sudden a different game.

A lot of people screw up or loose thier temper. I dont think that defines a individual. I dont feel it does for most here. Ive been around a long time and pretty much know most peoples personalities as a whole. Except those who have multiple personalities < I cant get that>

anyway, tell him thank you and Hugs. He can be my new online BF if he wants since I dont currently have one and Im hunting Wink Id ask you, but I know your wife Razz

and to the skanky, I'm not always tolerant. Ill be the first one to tell you that. But I do try to be. Thats more than I can say for most people here who play thier little games in hopes of hurting anothers feelings.

I dont go around ridiculing people with every post. I try to conversate about things. If someone comes along and thats what they are doing, it pisses me off. and Ive seen many do it, including myself from time to time. But I dont think that means that groups should form to outcast another and give them a daily beating. I know what that feels like and it aint fun.

and really, all I want to do is have fun and think about stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum