Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about you seaoat. Hope youre feeling well tonite

+3
Nekochan
2seaoat
no stress
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

2seaoat

Tough weekend with reactions from my shots on Friday morning.  12 times today I visited the bathroom without the slightest ability to control the same.  I think my mistake was cutting the grass on Saturday.  They put the injections in each cheek of my butt and bouncing around on that lawnmower, may have released more of the slow acting sandostatin which is injected into muscle for slow release all month long......the other indicator that things may be taking its course is that the John Deere commercial zero turn used to be a breeze to push down and raise the deck and then lock it......my legs are getting so weak that I have to raise up with all my strength and as I do I lift off the seat and the mower begins to die.....

My wife did a great job installing a mule gate opener on one of our gates, she is remarkable and seems to understand my inability to do things requires her to pick up the slack.  I will skip work Monday, and babysit grandkids Tuesday, watching the oldest granddaughter practice T ball Tuesday night......I hope I get control of this bathroom thing......but I have read all too well how this thing advances, so I will take the good things to come, and accept what I cannot change.

Seaoat, I really hate to hear that you're doing so poorly. It does sound like you are very active with your loved ones and that's good. I hope you take more time off of work. Work is useless without time to enjoy the fruits. Enjoy your fruits.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Maybe you should take more time off, Seaoat. I know you love working but time spent with the family is priceless.

knothead

knothead

I so appreciate the comments by Gunz, Chrissy and Neko to Mr. Oats during his continuing ordeal/journey . . . . I cannot add to their valued comments sir but your well being is on our collective minds and we wish you strength and peace.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ditto.

knothead wrote:I so appreciate the comments by Gunz, Chrissy and Neko to Mr. Oats during his continuing ordeal/journey . . . . I cannot add to their valued comments sir but your well being is on our collective minds and we wish you strength and peace.
Concur!!! cheers cheers cheers 

Sal

Sal

Geez, Mr. Oats ....

.... get yer shit together. 

Wink 

Seriously, hope you feel better today. 

cool1

cool1

slow down Seaoat-take it easy!! hope you get to feeling better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum