Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did you make a difference

+5
Floridatexan
RottiesRule
Sal
knothead
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 2:20 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
. wrote:EVERYBODY makes a difference. Some good, some bad.

but EVERYBODY makes a difference.

Not true. Some people make no difference at all. Good or bad.

Did you make a difference - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqAFE5n8KwLMlro_EsH0gCdjyayF8gfCsvoZlvW-FjsQfxdhirog

I'm sure you're an expert in determining who does, who doesn't, and those who just don't matter.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0VvmiU9xZM

Smile 

52Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 2:32 pm

You don't,weirdo.

53Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 2:38 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:You don't,weirdo.

Did you make a difference - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaQ3qFr3NhtYD1f86ZNsaVB53WHzC0spdvo2aB8jyTpDtzj1OQ

I love you too darlin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZMxBJPP3YQ

Laughing 

54Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 2:44 pm

Working in an ESE classroom for 10 years, I always hoped to make a difference. When I see my students as adults, sometimes I think that maybe I did. Not just me, but the ESE faculty and staff as a team. But when I look some of them up on the Clerk of Court website and see their criminal records, I know that family lifestyle was far more of an influence than anything we could impart to them.

55Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 3:11 pm

Did you make a difference - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn7WYe0L6PvSojnTq3TiGj0rgu2WrKAUm4mjnxWx0BZhKeCOSkNQ

...and the financial influence the family has with the government.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

Smile 

56Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 5:36 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

Then you are the most stupidest person the planet to think that.

Because EVERY BODY makes a Difference.

cause /effect

but I will agree with you that some people are worthless, because I view you as worthless. I pity anyone in your circle that may be in need of inspiration.

because you suck

57Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 7:10 pm

. wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Then you are the most stupidest person the planet to think that.

Because EVERY BODY makes a Difference.

cause /effect

but I will agree with you that some people are worthless, because I view you as worthless. I pity anyone in your circle that may be in need of inspiration.

because you suck

Put that bottle down. You're true self is coming out.

58Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 7:31 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

Put that bottle down. You're true self is coming out.

Did you make a difference - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7luz-crC2D2Q9PofkMGmIrGBex1usaN14MNlJu1Df5MgAskWG

Quit attempting to project your personal faults onto others. It makes you look foolish, delusional, and suggests you're...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k

Smile

Now go take your meds and stop drinking alcohol. You know what happened last time when the neighbors had to call the police because of the severe reaction caused by you mixing the two.

59Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 7:58 pm

Bizarre man.

60Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/26/2014, 8:06 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Bizarre man.

Did you make a difference - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO1mUkpc-pILzt9Etk0t-25ie60IAanB8q3XSMxCgxxSSEg9H4

Labeler and pigeonholer.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY

Laughing 

61Did you make a difference - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you make a difference 1/27/2014, 9:28 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't know the two of ya'll were such heavy drinkers like I am.
Let's get together to party.  I've got ten bucks that says I can drink either one of you under the table.
I set the world record for alcohol consumption at the Crawfish Festival two years ago and yella can verify it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum