Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS...

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
cool1
Ghost Rider
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 10:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You speak of science as a fanatic speaks of a religion. I can imagine the weak minded had the same faith and awe of wizards in dark ages...Because science is made of people and lots of money is involved science is VERY fallible.

27NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 11:32 pm

2seaoat

Science is keeping me alive. It is remarkable and impacts millions of people worldwide. Ignorance and superstition have their place......but not as a substitute for science. Like the beer commercial where the fan's team is always winning when he gets a beer in the basement......he thinks maybe he should stay in the basement.......and he does not want the flu vaccine....because it does not work, and somebody died after a shot........

28NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 11:48 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We just have a different opinion of how the body works. I believe that the body if fed properly including supplements to fill in for depleted soil can heal and protect itself from most offenders. Body wisdom is something I believe in far more than Doctor wisdom. After the stupidity of Doctors killed my granddaughter with a gross mistake while trying to cure  a simple reaction that just getting more sunlight would have healed...well I believe it even more.  Now if I break a leg I would want a doctor to set it, they do have their usefulness.  Of course they set the leg of a young friend of mine and didn't put a basket in the vessel going to the lungs and he died on the table of a pulmonary embolism, they were asking his dad, who was sitting next to me for his organs 45 minutes after he went in to have his leg set.

29NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 11:51 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

The thing about these sorts of debates that I find the most comforting is the fact that most of the people who discourage things like vaccines are also the very same who deny evolution.

Poetic justice.

30NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 11:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yes  I deny evolution, another tenent of the humanist faith.

31NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:42 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Floridatexan wrote:
You may find this completely off the wall, but I have a theory about the transmission of disease in hospitals.  I think it's the jewelry that people wear on the job.

What makes you think diseases are transmitted by jewelry.

This is off course too, but why are mostly middle-aged people getting this current flu? Usually is is the elderly and young people that have to worry about it.

I read an article on WEAR today. Stands reported that they have had 12 patients die from the flu this season. Only one of them had taken the flu vaccine.

32NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 9:23 am

2seaoat

I read an article on WEAR today. Stands reported that they have had 12 patients die from the flu this season. Only one of them had taken the flu vaccine.

So if your information is even close to accurate, T and ghost will say.....by golly we have been healthy and science is nonsense because we eat correctly and a person died in your studies.......therefore we are right......if we eat correctly the flu virus cannot harm us.........they are wearing the emperor's new clothes sold from internet peddlers of superstition and anti intellectual folks who ignore probabilities and ratios......like 12 to 1....so easily dismissed as they spew nonsense while doctors and the CDC try to protect folks with a not perfect but good vaccine. Do not try to use science or logic.....they eat well........and they will not step on their capes.

33NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 9:32 am

dumpcare

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
You may find this completely off the wall, but I have a theory about the transmission of disease in hospitals.  I think it's the jewelry that people wear on the job.

This is off course too, but why are mostly middle-aged people getting this current flu?  Usually is is the elderly and young people that have to worry about it.

I read an article on WEAR today.  Stands reported that they have had 12 patients die from the flu this season.  Only one of them had taken the flu vaccine.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday/story?id=7644688

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/public/vaccination_qa_pub.htm

This may explain a little why the young are getting this particular strain.

34NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 9:44 am

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

This is off course too, but why are mostly middle-aged people getting this current flu?  Usually is is the elderly and young people that have to worry about it.

I read an article on WEAR today.  Stands reported that they have had 12 patients die from the flu this season.  Only one of them had taken the flu vaccine.

your NOT going to carry a LIVE virus on your jewelry. viruses are weak outside the body on inanimate objects.. first of all.

and the wear info could just be a way to make people get the shot. many of these people are so brainwashed about the shot they just follow along like sheep.

These people are creating shit in a pertri dish, new fucking strains right in front of your faces and telling you about it and all of you still go along with it.

You act like a few people dying is a epidemic. my god people die every year from the flu, and its not really that many. I know I know one is too many because no one should EVER die right?

now for some facts. You have a bigger chance of getting killed in Atlanta or Illinois than you do of dying from the flu, yes even H1N1. look it up, I don't have time to spoon feed all the scardy sheep around here.

I already posted from the CDC how the vaccine is a crap shoot, around 50/50 chance it might cover the current strain. they have to guess ever year what strain its going to be because its takes at least 6 months to make the vaccines. look it up

but heres how I really feel about it. go get all the flu shots you want. take several, better all of you being the human experiment than me. but don't force me to take one. or force my children. the science isn't behind these shots, matter of a fact like I said YOU are the human experiment. have fun with it.

35NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 9:50 am

2seaoat

the science isn't behind these shots,

You wonder why nobody takes your work experience seriously?

36NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 9:50 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote: ghost will say.....by golly we have been healthy and science is nonsense because we eat correctly and a person died in your studies.

I'll tell you what Oats. You go on doing what you have been doing. Coming from someone who has never had the flu or even a common cold and have never had a flu shot in my nearly 65 years, I will take my chances. I am kind of partial to those odds.

37NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 9:54 am

2seaoat

Yep, and staying in the basement will allow your sports team to win because every time you get a beer your team wins.......utter superstition and anti science nonsense, but I am glad you have been healthy.......hold it.....were we not worried about your health just a month ago......same book different page I guess.

38NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 9:59 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Yep, and staying in the basement will allow your sports team to win because every time you get a beer your team wins.......utter superstition and anti science nonsense, but I am glad you have been healthy.......hold it.....were we not worried about your health just a month ago......same book different page I guess.

Who me, worry? I never worry. I can never ever remember having an anxious moment in my entire life. If you worried about me, then that was very thoughtful on your part.

39NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 10:24 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

ppaca wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday/story?id=7644688

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/public/vaccination_qa_pub.htm

This may explain a little why the young are getting this particular strain.

Thank you for that information. That makes a lot of sense.

40NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:11 pm

2seaoat wrote:the science isn't behind these shots,

You wonder why nobody takes your work experience seriously?

what exactly is it they dont take serious about it?

The science isnt behind this as far as human experiments go, YOU are the human experiment.

the deaths atributed to the way people act about this is uncalled for.

out of 300 million people an average even according to the lying bunch of gov nannies is about 10-12 thousand( HIGHLY EXAGERATED) and that was back during the so called scary pandemic. http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/pdf/Exact%20Numbers_AprilN.pdf

if you had actually read anything othr than msm on this topic you would know that right before that scary pandemic they were doing a study because PIGS had it. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2939699/

now they are messing around with the bird flu vaccine in veitnam. cant ya wait till that comes out, should be the next pandemic right after they figure out a so called vaccine for it.

take that and consider how they are injecting us with mercury and other solvents our system does not do well with, which is mostly just in flu vaccines, hmmmmmmm

so you can question me, i dont give a shit. but could you at least know something on a topic before you open your fat mouth? and try backing up your fat mouthed shit with some evidence. You do know how to post a link right?

41NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:15 pm

2seaoat

but could you at least know something on a topic before you open your fat mouth? and try backing up your fat mouthed shit with some evidence. You do know how to post a link right?

Let me weigh my options.......hmmmmm.......superstition and ignorance vs science and the CDC.......this is going to be a tough one.......I vote for science.

42NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:17 pm

2seaoat wrote: but could you at least know something on a topic before you open your fat mouth? and try backing up your fat mouthed shit with some evidence. You do know how to post a link right?

Let me weigh my options.......hmmmmm.......superstition and ignorance vs science and the CDC.......this is going to be a tough one.......I vote for science.

you were given facts, directly from your big gov website. they dont hide it, they know youre stupid enough to not read it and still be scared enough to be the lab rat.... LOL

43NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:26 pm

2seaoat

they dont hide it, they know youre stupid enough to not read it and still be scared enough to be the lab rat.... LOL

I do not read Chrissy, and I have told you repeatedly my google translate is not getting the job done, but I most certainly am a lab rat......I get more things stuck into me than a double jointed prostitute in a Nevada cat house.

44NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:37 pm

2seaoat wrote:they dont hide it, they know youre stupid enough to not read it and still be scared enough to be the lab rat.... LOL

I do not read Chrissy, and I have told you repeatedly my google translate is not getting the job done, but I most certainly am a lab rat......I get more things stuck into me than a double jointed prostitute in a Nevada cat house.

you dont read................. anything. all your shit comes from that empty narrow little hole in your head lol

The FDA has now opened the door for widespread human experimentation during this year’s flu season, allowing an antiviral drug called Peramivir to be used even though it has not passed traditional standards of safety testing
http://www.wellnessresources.com/freedom/articles/the_fdas_peramivir_h1n1_swine_flu_experiment

Tell us oh wise one.. how far back does the human experiment go for this forced vaccine go?

45NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

His god is science the government and Poker The seaoat Trinity. He puts his faith in them and lo he is comforted and walks through the valley of BS vaccinated and whole.

46NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 1:54 pm

2seaoat

Like I explained to my cousin who lost her husband to the same endocrine cancer I have.......they can give me the experimental drugs if the science is good, and if the side effect means I grow a tail......well at least you will know when I am happy to see you......

47NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/13/2014, 3:20 pm

2seaoat wrote:Like I explained to my cousin who lost her husband to the same endocrine cancer I have.......they can give me the experimental drugs if the science is good, and if the side effect means I grow a tail......well at least you will know when I am happy to see you......

Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum