Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS...

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
cool1
Ghost Rider
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/11/2014, 1:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://blog.drbrownstein.com/case-closed-new-flu-vaccine-worthless/

The absolute risk reduction between the vaccines was 0.46% (1.89%-1.43%). The headlines should read, “New Flu Vaccine is 0.46% More Effective.” Going one step further, it takes 217 eldelry people to receive the high dose flu vaccine to prevent one case of the flu. That is the number needed to treat based on this study. That means that 216 out of 217 elderly people received the flu vaccine for naught—it did not help them prevent the flu. They paid double the price and were exposed to possible adverse effects.

Case closed? I agree, case closed. This new flu vaccine is worthless and too expensive—it is double the price of the regular flu shot, which is also worthless.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Uh-Oh. SO will be around to argue your facts and make you out as a tool. But I know you can handle him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost Rider wrote:Uh-Oh. SO will be around to argue your facts and make you out as a tool. But I know you can handle him.

Yes he will. I sure would like to see his evidence. An actual study backed up with data.

cool1

cool1

Laughing --There you are TEO I thought you went out of town or something --maybe its me that's not posting --I thought I didn't see you posting  Laughing 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hurt Bob's feelings and decided to back off for a while and just watch to see if I was the bad guy. No I am not I am happy to say. So I came back and just post when I feel strongly about something. Congrats on your new place. I am sure you have plenty of help moving but if you do need more I will volunteer.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I guess if I were to get a flu shot... I would wait until the current strain was determined and get the vaccine from it.

Prior to that... it's pretty much guess work. Small variations and mutations (even neutral) can render a vaccine useless.

It's pretty dangerous tinkering around with these viruses... potentially causing much more harm than the flu.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/22/flu-epidemic.aspx

Last edited by Floridatexan on 1/12/2014, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Dumbdeedo and dumbdeeda, I think I will hope that most forum members are functional illiterates.......but for the folks who can read they will understand that this years flu shots are highly effective against the H1N1 which is deadly and does not predominately impact elderly........it attacks healthy younger folks.....now if you are a simpleton, or you have an agenda and hope simpletons are reading your logic, you would understand rating the efficacy of the flu vaccination against elderly when the deadly strain has very low impact on the elderly is more voodoo. This years predominate strain of the flu virus is deadly, and has very little impact on the elderly.

10NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 10:09 am

2seaoat

Uh-Oh. SO will be around to argue your facts and make you out as a tool. But I know you can handle him.

Crickets

11NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 11:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry chicken little but you haven't produced a shred of evidence that these shots are effective. So just because your big giant head says it is doesn't make it so.
People who can read?..you mean like smart people ?...LOL.

12NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 11:33 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Dumbdeedo and dumbdeeda, I think I will hope that most forum members are functional illiterates.......but for the folks who can read they will understand that this years flu shots are highly effective against the H1N1 which is deadly and does not predominately impact elderly........it attacks healthy younger folks.....now if you are a simpleton, or you have an agenda and hope simpletons are reading your logic, you would understand rating the efficacy of the flu vaccination against elderly when the deadly strain has very low impact on the elderly is more voodoo.  This years predominate strain of the flu virus is deadly, and has very little impact on the elderly.

Yeah, show some evidence, not just the whatever pops out of your head at the moment. If the H1N1 flu shot is not worthless, there is a family of a middle aged paramedic in Santa Rosa County that received the flu shot, but he is still dead from the H1N1 virus. So tell me again how much that shot is worth?

13NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 12:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Dumbdeedo and dumbdeeda, I think I will hope that most forum members are functional illiterates.......but for the folks who can read they will understand that this years flu shots are highly effective against the H1N1 which is deadly and does not predominately impact elderly........it attacks healthy younger folks.....now if you are a simpleton, or you have an agenda and hope simpletons are reading your logic, you would understand rating the efficacy of the flu vaccination against elderly when the deadly strain has very low impact on the elderly is more voodoo.  This years predominate strain of the flu virus is deadly, and has very little impact on the elderly.

Yeah, show some evidence, not just the whatever pops out of your head at the moment. If the H1N1 flu shot is not worthless, there is a family of a middle aged paramedic in Santa Rosa County that received the flu shot, but he is still dead from the H1N1 virus. So tell me again how much that shot is worth?

And the wife is still hospitalized.

14NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 2:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry chicken little but you haven't produced a shred of evidence that these shots are effective. So just because your big giant head says it is doesn't make it so.
People who can read?..you mean like smart people ?...LOL.

LOL

I don't ever recall seaoat ever backing anything up. just lots of typing.

I now believe he doesn't know how to post links or copy and paste.

being a brain dead liberal only has one requirement. You don't care about facts, just follow.

15NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 9:38 pm

2seaoat

Back up.......why would I argue with people who believe the earth is flat and find it necessary to provide a shred of proof of the same, some idiocy is simply taken at face value, but here is a link to CDC......go figure they say the earth is not flat.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2013-2014.htm#strains

16NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 9:45 pm

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

17NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 9:48 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The CDC is made up of people , people can be persuaded financially to skew the facts. Others like the weak minded can be persuaded by "authorities" such as the CDC.

So more of your fog. I don't think you understand how the human immune system works at all. Let's beat it up with toxins and viruses and force it to work ?

18NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 9:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What’s in the regular flu shot?

Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: can cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including

anaphylaxis. Also associated with inferility in female mice.

Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials

19NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 9:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

20NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 9:57 pm

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I hurt Bob's feelings and decided to back off for a while and just watch to see if I was the bad guy. No I am not I am happy to say. So I came back and just post when I feel strongly about something. Congrats on your new place. I am sure you have plenty of help moving but if you do need more I will volunteer.

Thanks TEO -- I have a lot ok work to do on the place before I move. Its just across the street don't have far to move  Smile 

21NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 10:02 pm

2seaoat

The CDC is made up of people , people can be persuaded financially to skew the facts. Others like the weak minded can be persuaded by "authorities" such as the CDC.

So more of your fog. I don't think you understand how the human immune system works at all. Let's beat it up with toxins and viruses and force it to work ?

I happen to know a young doctor who transferred to Atlanta to work with the CDC. She has a brilliant academic record and is absolutely dedicated to working to protect Americans with pure science. Your putrid anti-intellectual book burning political philosophy recognizes none of the advancements of science and the millions of lives saved by science while your superstitions and putrid evil political agenda make no sense in politics nor in science. Keep selling that the earth is flat and that up is down, but truth always prevails.

22NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 10:02 pm

cool1

cool1

I don't take anything, never been sick really but all this flu stuff scares me people dying.  Shocked 

23NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 10:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:The CDC is made up of people , people can be persuaded financially to skew the facts. Others like the weak minded can be persuaded by "authorities" such as the CDC.

I happen to know a young doctor who transferred to Atlanta to work with the CDC.  She has a brilliant academic record and is absolutely dedicated to working to protect Americans with pure science.  Your putrid anti-intellectual book burning political philosophy recognizes none of the advancements of science and the millions of lives saved by science while your superstitions and putrid evil political agenda make no sense in politics nor in science.  Keep selling that the earth is flat and that up is down, but truth always prevails.

Yes I happen to know a lot of people also but I don't go around saying that makes ME an expert. Take some thalidomide Doctors say it can reduce irritation. Nutrition and sanitation has done more to save lives than all your "advances"..fact is Hospitals could use a lot more sanitation and certainly better nutrition.

24NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 10:16 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You may find this completely off the wall, but I have a theory about the transmission of disease in hospitals. I think it's the jewelry that people wear on the job.

25NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... Empty Re: NEW FLU VACCINE WORTHLESS... 1/12/2014, 10:32 pm

2seaoat

Anti science has existed for thousands of years, and fools have figured out the cause of plagues, but science has a different approach, and it presents hypothesis and proofs. Facts and science work....superstition and ignorance has and will always be present when evil trumps good. People must fight ignorance. I really enjoy this forum. It has both sides of science and utter ignorance framed in superstition. I spent most of my life around highly educated people, and some remarkable scientist. They are neither always right, nor are they without fault, but the time I have spent with ignorant people convince me that even the Cubs can eventually win a world series.....it is simply a question of probability.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum