Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It will take until 2018 to see if penalties will work

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The uninsured will be penalized the greater of 1 percent of their annual household income or the oft-cited $95 per person (and $47.50 per child under 18), to a family cap of $285.

Those per-person penalties jump to the greater of 2 percent of income or $325 in 2015, and the greater of 2.5 percent of income or $695 by 2016.

It will take a few cycles of penalties to see where we are......I personally would not get health insurance with only a 285 penalty, but 700 bucks would have me thinking,

What will be your (fed govt) position be if the individual mandate is postponed prior to the next election?

I'm also interested in the rate increases due next summer by the ins corps to make ends meet.

Will you (fed govt) be able to delay that? Perhaps through some govt math and loopholes in the risk corridor?

2seaoat

No Problema.........it all leads to Medicare for all.

The ends justify the means. Steering the proletariat through subterfuge for their own good is noble governance.

2seaoat

or.......Medicare actually works.

You should really come to terms with your ideology and it's true nature.

It's unethical to use the govt to enforce your subjective ideas... unless you are maniacal or a fricken totalitarian.

Folks, this is how the losers lower the bar for expected terrible news.

nothing to see here, move along LOL

2seaoat

It's unethical to use the govt to enforce your subjective ideas... unless you are maniacal or a fricken totalitarian.

The voters set the policy, and yes we live in a Republic where votes matter. Medicare for all is certain, and the voters will affirm the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum