Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Way cool One wheel Motorcycle

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Way cool   One wheel Motorcycle Empty Way cool One wheel Motorcycle 1/2/2014, 11:00 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Very ingenious. I would be afraid I would face plant to easy but he probably has compensated for that. Way cool.

Markle

Markle

Mr Ichi wrote:
Must work on the same balance system as the Segway.  It would be fun as a toy but being able to use it on the road would be a nightmare of regulations.

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Very ingenious. I would be afraid I would face plant to easy but he probably has compensated for that. Way cool.

Thats an easy fix...helmet mounted airbag, lol I'd be more concerned about rear-ending somebody. You might as well get a wing suit then......plan to do some flying! I didn't watch it entirely,,, did it mention max VNE? Anything over 40 must be scary but probably fun. Where would you put the supercharger?

Where would you put the supercharger

Allways nice to post dumb ass comment with out reading the entire post. I dont know, Where do you put a super charger on a electric motor? Maybe you cold help the guy out.

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Where would you put the supercharger

Allways nice to post dumb ass comment with out reading the entire post.  I dont know, Where do you put a super charger on a electric motor?  Maybe you cold help the guy out.  

if you couldn't tell that was sarcasm, then duh, lmao. i read the whole post, just didn't watch the entire video to see what max speed was. I'm a busy man

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Where would you put the supercharger

Allways nice to post dumb ass comment with out reading the entire post.  I dont know, Where do you put a super charger on a electric motor?  Maybe you cold help the guy out.  
But i'll tell you how to supercharge it....you put some JATO's on it. lmao......thats sarcasm too Ichi, i'm a sarcastic kind of guy, but in theory that would do it, but practically probably not a good idea unless you want to stare death right in the face although the wing suit might be able to fly you out of any trouble and the helmet airbag could cushion the crash landing. yea, thats it.

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:

Its cool, Ichi, You'd just have to learn how to ride it.Good hjealth insurance is a must. LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sucks in the rain I bet.

talknstang

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sucks in the rain I bet.
hmm, helmet wipers and a helmet umbrella on top. I want one now. I could just imagine the looks you would get at a stoplight

Markle

Markle

Yella wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:

Its cool, Ichi, You'd just have to learn how to ride it. Good hjealth insurance is a must. LOL

I doubt it is any more difficult to ride than a Segway and top speed is probably about the same as well. If you can ride a motorcycle, my guess is 15 minutes in a parking lot and your ready to go.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sucks in the rain I bet.

Why?

13Way cool   One wheel Motorcycle Empty Re: Way cool One wheel Motorcycle 1/4/2014, 10:05 pm

cool1

cool1

That's wild- Shocked 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum