Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Amerika Inc Screws us with their fear-weapon!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.opednews.com/articles/A-History-of-Fear-by-Joe-Lauria-Brzezinsky-Zbigniew_Edward-Snowden_Edward-Snowden_FBI-140101-606.html

Wake up brothers and sisters, our corporate MIC -owned government is a master at manipulating public opinions by planting phony fears.

Read the piece linked above. Reality!

2seaoat

I read the link. I want vigilance. I do not want abuse. Congress must review our current policies to draw the line. I do not think Snowden is a hero. He should have secured the documents on a cloud server with limited and controlled access with hidden back up files which he had entrusted to be released if he was handled unfairly or betrayed. He then should have approached congress as a whistleblower and made his claims, at the same time informing the press without release of sensitive non related information. Mr. Snowden is a common thief and traitor. He could have been a patriot by putting himself at risk, protecting innocent people, and taking this information to a congressional committee.......he went hollywood instead, and cowers in infamy on vacation, rather than risking a possible short jail sentence as a whistle blower before congress. Both would have informed the world. One was wrong.....one was right.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum