Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The commonality of the fear of Ebola and the fear of refugees

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This panic fed by the news media and political talking heads to pander to the base fears of fools who ignore the probabilities. Yes, out of ten thousand immigrants, there could be a murderer. However, when anybody in Europe can get a tourist visa and hop on a plane and come to this country LEGALLY, just like the 23 terrorist did in 911, what is being done about visas and the realistic fear that is how a terrorist will enter this country versus this insane inhuman realization that we and our deceptive allies who supported ISIS to topple the Syrian government and keep us in the middle east have been destroying these very refugees lives. Plain and simple......the propagandist are pandering to the worse instincts, and it is shameful the behavior which has resulted.

Women and children first. Do you have a problem with that? Is that also politically incorrect?

2seaoat

Women and children first. Do you have a problem with that? Is that also politically incorrect?

No, but I find that entirely an illusion of security. When the worst terrorist can hop on a plane and come to this nation legally, it seems absurd to me to further traumatize the victims of ISIS because of an irrational fear. If your fears are alleviated by breaking up families, and keeping men out of this country then we have lost sight of reality. We have resettled 750k refugees from other countries over the last decade and NOT one has been involved in terrorism. At some point even you have to admit how irrational these fears have become.

Seaoat will only care when he or one of his family are attacked. Until then, none of this matters because ift has not touched his life and with that none of it ever will in his opinion. He's above it all as he thinks.

The confirmed family adult men and elderly can come after... then we can get to your precious fighting age random men.

I know you're very anxious to show your enlightenment and tolerance... but my way is the civilized and smart way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum