Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, you didnt want to talk to me

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guess ill go do something else then.  pirat 

If you like I can just leave for a while? I know it gets hard on some of you always being wrong  Razz 

and your idea of who and how I am didn't quiet pan out like you wanted it to, you know, your dumb fool target.

Before I go off to play I would like to tell this story of how I became a regular here. Most of you know, but its worth a repeat to me.

Back when I first moved to pcola, I never cared to go on forums, news paper forums. but one day my GF Chrissy ( hehe ) said you got to come and see this. Yep, she was on your pnj forum. something someone had said had upset her so I created a nic name, ( countrygal ) which got soon banned because I went in and said what she was thinking lol

Then after I got banned, I took her nic ( she wanted me to ) and the rest is history.

I was naïve of this little group. And being the kind, gentle trusting person I am trusted some people. Only to have some of them try and rip me apart.

Time flew by and some pretty terrible things happened to me with this group.

I have been harassed at work, stalked at work and had my work called in a attempt to have me fired for my comments on a forum. and its still been going on as of this fine year of 2013. And lets not forget the franklin guy that made all those pretty little me getting fucked by a dog photos or the KKK ones and many others. so many.

The hate has been very INTENSE.

What you have seen from me is a 7 year REACTION.

and recently you may have noticed, you have lost the power to get that reaction you so craved.

I took that power back.  Very Happy 

And we have come full circle friends. Its been a long journey.

In a way I have come to love some of you, even ones I don't really agree with.

We have been up and down and all around LOL

had some good laughs, had some tears

lost a bunch of us, some to even death

So here we are. all these years later.

and I ask you just one question.

Was it as good for you as it was for me?  Razz 

It has been fabulous hanging in here with all of you. It really has.

Ive grown from it as a person and Ive learned a lot of stuff on every topic imaginable. From each one of you.

I thank you for that.

Ill go play some where else now for a bit, but know, I couldn't leave if I wanted to. Ill be going down with the ship if that happens, just as I helped build this ship from the very start.

Just call out my name.  tongue 

and ill be here lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:Guess ill go do something else then.  pirat 

If you like I can just leave for a while? I know it gets hard on some of you always being wrong  Razz 

and your idea of who and how I am didn't quiet pan out like you wanted it to, you know, your dumb fool target.

Before I go off to play I would like to tell this story of how I became a regular here. Most of you know, but its worth a repeat to me.

Back when I first moved to pcola, I never cared to go on forums, news paper forums. but one day my GF Chrissy ( hehe ) said you got to come and see this. Yep, she was on your pnj forum. something someone had said had upset her so I created a nic name, ( countrygal ) which got soon banned because I went in and said what she was thinking lol

Then after I got banned, I took her nic ( she wanted me to ) and the rest is history.

I was naïve of this little group. And being the kind, gentle trusting person I am trusted some people. Only to have some of them try and rip me apart.

Time flew by and some pretty terrible things happened to me with this group.

I have been harassed at work, stalked at work and had my work called in a attempt to have me fired for my comments on a forum. and its still been going on as of this fine year of 2013. And lets not forget the franklin guy that made all those pretty little me getting fucked by a dog photos or the KKK ones and many others. so many.

The hate has been very INTENSE.

What you have seen from me is a 7 year REACTION.

and recently you may have noticed, you have lost the power to get that reaction you so craved.

I took that power back.  Very Happy 

And we have come full circle friends. Its been a long journey.

In a way I have come to love some of you, even ones I don't really agree with.

We have been up and down and all around LOL

had some good laughs, had some tears

lost a bunch of us, some to even death

So here we are. all these years later.

and I ask you just one question.

Was it as good for you as it was for me?  Razz 

It has been fabulous hanging in here with all of you. It really has.

Ive grown from it as a person and Ive learned a lot of stuff on every topic imaginable. From each one of you.

I thank you for that.

Ill go play some where else now for a bit, but know, I couldn't leave if I wanted to. Ill be going down with the ship if that happens, just as I helped build this ship from the very start.

Just call out my name.  tongue 

and ill be here lol

The good thing is, while we have all had our ups and downs, many of us have remained friends despite the jackasses that have tried to cause turmoil.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

cheers 

cool1

cool1

cheers ------------------------ I was told to leave by everyone  Laughing your to nice they said--you wont make it on here they said , heck im still here  Wink

cool1 wrote:cheers ------------------------ I was told to leave by everyone  Laughing your to nice they said--you wont make it on here they said , heck im still here  Wink

Very Happy Im glad

on edit and yes to what you said joanie...

hugs

Last edited by Chrissy on 12/28/2013, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I may be premature but I been watching and I think Dreamsgalore and Chrissy may be getting to like each other as friends. That would be like knocking down the Berlin wall....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm sorry,  Chrissy,  the reason I can't talk you is because I'm so overjoyed to learn that Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty will be coming back to A&E.
Thank god the liberals and atheists and haters have lost.

Bob wrote:I'm sorry,  Chrissy,  the reason I can't talk you is because I'm so overjoyed to learn that Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty will be coming back to A&E.

its ok bob. ill let you slide. because every time I talk to you now I have to see a picture of that asshole. so im good.

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:I'm sorry,  Chrissy,  the reason I can't talk you is because I'm so overjoyed to learn that Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty will be coming back to A&E.

its ok bob. ill let you slide. because every time I talk to you now I have to see a picture of that asshole. so im good.

Well, you didnt want to talk to me  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXJGyeGP9_Gq7Qjvsv7-n_4g041fpzNtoG0dc-FmqWfm3zKt46cA

Which is the way life is...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW0vjZiu_rw

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum